by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser Empty Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

Post by rupertspenser Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:35 am

Rupert waited backstage… he was very nervous.. it was his first match since signing to the company, “heck its my first match EVER” he though and he slipped into his brand new black boxers, checking himself out in the mirror he adjusted his long hair in the pony tail, his hairless sculpted body, looking strong over his bare chest and six pack, his boxers concealed his modesty, his muscular legs and bare feet, completed his wrestling attire…
At that moment a runner appeared… “Mr Spencer they are ready for you now!”
Rupert took a deep breath in fixed his brow, rolled his shoulders he nodded and followed her out the room… to the stage area… His music hit and he heard the announcer…
“Coming from Cambridge, England, standing at six foot four inches tall, and weighing in at two hundred pounds even.. RUPERT THE BEAR SPENSER!”
“he counted to three the stepped through the curtain, throwing his hands into the air signalling to crowd while yelling…
“YEAH”
His nerves gone as the crowd cheered and he ran excited down the ramp holding his hands out to high five any fans that wanted, not noticing that it was only a few hands due to his relative lack of fame.
Upon reaching the apron he grabbed the middle rope from the floor… leaping off the ground he rolled into the ring and saluted the crowd… going to each of the four turnbuckles he climb and put his hands in the air… thinking he needed a signature hand sign!

Dropping down, he waiting by his corner rolling his shoulders and bouncing from one side to the other.
rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:01 pm

The lights dimmed dramatically as fog rolled onto the ramps. Yuki took a deep breath, trying to get into a calm state of mind. They had decided to put her up against a newcomer in Tension, whether it was to try and give the fighter an easy win or just an entertaining bout before the main event. Not that it mattered. She was gonna give it her all. She had no more time to think as her music began to blare out of the speakers and she ran out with a smile on her face.

NEW Music (I Burn Remix)

With a wide smile on her face, she ran down the ramp, giving high five's and winks to her fans, who were all cheering loudly for her. She had earned a cult following already, and she was grateful to entertain the fans.

After climbing the steps into the ring, her blue eyes landed on her opponent, and they were filled with determination and a fierce fire. Her wins have galvanized her to be the best she can be, and she was gonna prove it!!

Spoiler:

Yuki looked her opponent up and down. He was built well, and seemed to tower over her, but she knew size wasn't the deciding factor in matches like this. Even the smallest person can take down a giant, if you know how to do it.

Ever respectful, she crossed the ring and extended a hand in a friendly gesture, "Hello My name is Yuki Nakamura. Good luck in the match."

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

Post by rupertspenser Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Rupert watched as his opponent came down the ramp, he smiled... he'd seen her on posters for her previous matches... but now he was going to be fighting her!
he waited till she wasn't looking before he let out a calming breath...
he watched her climb to the ring and walk across to him her hand extended...
this was not how he was in the dojo... you always bow for your opponent but he was English and an English custom he knew well so he smiled and shook her hand..
"its a pleasure to meet you" he said earnestly.
As he stepped back, he got into fight mode, he moved his feet together hands by his sides he performed a bow, his eyes never leaving hers.
straightening back up he took a back stance hands in front of his heart ready for her. waiting for the bell.

Rupert's Rest:

feel free to pm me to discuss a match! or just to chat
rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Giving a smile, Yuki returned the gesture, never taking her eyes off of him. So this was gonna be a ko only match.....

To be honest the best she could hope for in this case was just hit and run, before trying to cut him down to size so she could perform her finisher. Her icicle submission would be tricky given his height, but not outright impossible.

As the bell rang, she moved in for the lockup. She was gonna do this by the books, at least until she could get a feel for his style, then she was gonna bring the pain! Never once did her gaze waver, staring intently for any sign, any subtle movement that could give her a clue to his intentions.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:02 pm

She bowed in front him, and Rupert was pleased by the gesture, a showing of mutual respect.
He smiled and she approached looking to tie up with him, he considered just striking her but felt that might be the wrong tactic, and so met her and locked up seeking to use his superior height, weight and he hoped strength.

Flexing his muscles he pushed against her attempting to back her into the ropes .

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Yuki grunted with exertion as Rupert locked up with her, putting them face to face. For a moment there seemed to be a back and forth struggle between the two, before the snowdrop was slowly being pushed toward the ropes.

She gritted her teeth as Rupert flexed his muscles. They weren't just there for show, that was clear. So he seemed to know his way around the ring. Ok then, she thought, let's take the kid gloves off then. I won't underestimate you, and you won't underestimate me.

Using what room she had, she fell backward, trying to use his momentum against him. It seemed to work, with her dodging out of the way while sending Rupert into the ropes. Running to the opposite side, Yuki rebounded off the ropes and shot at him in an attempt to knock him off his feet in a flying clothesline.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:30 pm

This was it! he was winning... he flex adrenaline running through his system as she began to fall back!
He was in his first match and it was going to plan!
she took another step back and Rupert grinned... thinking when her back hits the ropes i'l... but suddenly she was gone... slipping under or to the side or something but his forward momentum suddenly had no one to be directed at and the empty space accepted him gratefully as he stumbled into the ropes only to bounce back as he tried to regain his feet, his long levers not working, as Yuki from seemingly no where flying in her arm landing across his chest her momentum combining with his stuttering feet sending him onto his back with a THUMP!
"aghhh" more surprise than pain as his back slapped the canvas his chest sore a red mark on his chest in the shape of her forearm as he lay there...

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 pm

As soon as both her and Rupert hit the mat, she rolled to her feet, running toward the downed male before dropping in a perfect elbow drop.

She needed to inflict as much damage as possible while he was down, or else she would end up being his personal wrestling toy for the entire match. Not that it was usually a bad thing. She didn't mind being dominated, but in this case she needed to put up as much of a fight as possible.

After dropping her elbow on him, she launched a vicious kick into his side, before dragging him to his feet and throwing another kick to his chest for good measure.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:49 pm

BOOM her elbow expertly hit the mark left by her forearm.
Rupert coughed in pain "oof" as the air left his lungs , his legs lifting off the floor in pain... before he could react she drove a kick into his obliques...
He winced in pain, but found his resolve building he was being handled superbly by his opponent...
being hauled to his feet his upper body a patchwork of red marks... she kicked his muscular chest...
Rupert thinking on his feet, rather than trying to brush off the force of the kick he took the kick's momentum allowing it to knock him back into the ropes, rebounding towards her he tried to strike her for the first time in the match, trying to hit her with a snap jab to her stomach.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Yuki risked a smile as she landed blow after blow on him. The match was working in her favor, until Rupert used the momentum from her kick to bounce off the ropes and drive his fist into her toned stomach.

Normally this wouldn't be that serious, but coming from a 6 foot tall, 200 pound giant, the punch was quite the blow. The fist sunk into her gut, causing her to double over around it as she began to cough. The pain was incredible, but that was expected from this guy.

In an attempt to escape, she pushed him away, but if he was smart, he was gonna capitalize on this advantage, and she had a bad feeling that's what he was gonna do to her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next