Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser Empty Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser

Post by rupertspenser Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Standing in front of the mirror in the locker room, Rupert took in his outfit his tall muscular frame clad in his black boxer shorts, that now had a silver circle on the side indicating his victory in his debut match… looking down at it made him smile… “one match one win” he said to himself as he remember the hard fought match.
He felt the adrenaline start to build as the time for his arrival neared… he jumped lightly from one foot to the other keeping his body loose, he had already warmed up and had a light sheen of sweat across his steely abs and chest.
Composed and ready he headed out to the arena… he indicated to the aid that he was ready and waited by the curtain for the announcer…
“Hailing all the way from Cambridge, England and standing at 6 feet and four inches, weighing in today at a very lean two hundred and one pounds RUPERT THE BEAR SPENSER!!”

the announcers Cried and suddenly the lights go out … Rupert hits centre stage before twin silver fireworks hit and the familiar guitar riffs fill the arena before the voice of Brian Johnson can be heard as Rupert struts down to the ring high fiving fans and letting them take selfies… many more than at his first match and he loved the attention.

Upon reaching the apron he grabbed the middle rope from the floor… leaping off the ground he rolled into the ring and saluted the crowd… going to each of the four turnbuckles he climb and put his hands in the air… thinking he needed a signature hand sign!

Dropping down, he waiting by his corner rolling his shoulders and bouncing from one side to the other.

Rupert's Rest:

feel free to pm me to discuss a match! or just to chat
rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:46 pm

It was that time again, time for another match.  Sermis has done two matches in the past and won them both but that was in friction.  She was now making her debut in Tension and would be facing a male.  Thus she was a bit nervous but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She knew the opponent she was facing was named Rupert and as a result had done a bit of studying on him.  Sermis had watch his debut match and her opponent seemed to have a lot of strength, often employing a beer hug.  She would need to make sure not to let herself fall into his clutches like that while also avoiding his jabs.

Then the familiar noise of a knock on her door was heard.  She knew what this meant, it was time for her match to start.  As predicted the Tension employee would tell her it was time for Sermis to start her match.  The female wrestler would nod her head before getting up and making one last inspection of her uniform.  Seeing that it was prefect, Sermis would now make her way to the entrance, just waiting out of view.  She then heard her theme song play and made her way out.  Despite being a heel the crowd did cheer for her due to fact that most of them didn't know her.  She took a moment to enjoy the applause, knowing that it wouldn't last forever.

Sermis began to make her way down to the ring while waving at all the fans present at the stadium before then climbing the ring.  She would take a moment to look at her opponent before performing a split and sliding beneath the bottom rope to enter.  The female wrestler then made her way to her turnbuckle, before climbing it and waving to the audience once again before jumping off.  She then turned to face her opponent, Rupert.  Taking a few steps forward, Sermis offered her hand to be shaken.  “Greetings, my name is Sermis.  Let us have a good match.” she stated while giving a soft smile.  Yet this was a trap, if he accepted her hand shaken, she would try to pull him in and knee Rupert in the gut before following it with a clothesline.

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser

Post by rupertspenser Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Rupert watched as his opponent made her entrance... smiling as she showed off her flexibility...
Her splits entrance was a sight to behold! he was impressed in a number of ways.

AS she faced towards him he went to bow to her like he was taught in the dojo but she held out her hand.... he paused as she closed he was half-way to a full bow and stopped.

"oh i'm Rupert" he straightened up and held out his hand secure knowing the bell hadn't sound yet so he was relaxed as he approached.
"its a pleasure to mee.." he didn't get to finish what he was saying as their hands met she pulled him off balance her knee, powered by her toned legs slammed into his bread basket, his hard abs, staggering him back... just before he took her clothesline to his chest knocking him onto his back... he was stunned the bell hadn't even sounded!!

He shook his head trying to work out what happened.... rolling away from her he got to his feet, looking to the ref who just shrugged and called for the bell for the match to start.
"DING DING"

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Sermis smirk as her opponent grab her hand as she then pulled back and successfully kneed Rupert in the gut before nailing him down to the wrestling mat with her clothesline.  “Oh my poor dear Rupert, you seem to be head over heels for me.  I am flattered but I'm afraid I will need to put you to sleep first.” stated Sermis in a respectful yet at the same time mocking tone as she watch her opponent roll away.  

Then the bell rang and Sermis would charge at her opponent, attempting to knock him down again with a big boot before he could even get up in order to keep him down on the ground.  If successful, she would attempt another kick to make sure he stayed down.  The crowd was now booing Sermis again for the cheap tactic that she had just used.  Still she rather get booed and win then applauded and lose.

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:12 am

he heard her words and was a little shocked... but he tried to hide it behind a smile...
"i'm sorry but to impress me you might need to try a little harder"
Back on his feet he was ready for her now and he watched as she charged towards him with the big boot... and he scouted it all the way ducking low to avoid her kick, he tried to wrap his big strong arms around her supporting leg aiming to pick her up and powerslam her to the floor behind him..

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:33 am

“Impressing you isn't the objective, taking you down is my dear Rupert!” stated Sermis as she attempted to kick her male opponent with a big boot but Rupert not only managed to dodge but in addition managed to grab her leg and nail her down to the floor. “Gah.” stated Sermis as she was knock down.  But the female wrestler would not let Rupert gain the advantage.  She would attempt to lock her legs around Rupert neck, trying reverse the situation by placing her opponent in a scissor hold.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 am

he felt her body hit the canvas... and smiled -yes this is going the right way... a good power move... now to..-
But his though was cut off as her long toned thighs began to wrap around his neck... he let go of her and his hands shot to her legs trying to push them away from his neck... but he only managed to move them so they were around his head instead!!
"damn they're strong!" he accidentally said out loud as he push against her muscular thighs.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:14 am

Sermis smiled as she felt her legs wrap around her opponent neck but soon found them around his head.  “Flattery is nice but it won't save you my dear Rupert.” stated Sermis as she smirk while squeezing her legs to cut off her male opponent air supply.  As long as her legs were around Rupert she would be in control of the match and if he didn't get to the ropes, then it would be only a matter of time before he would pass out. The female wrestler watch as the referee slid beside them to inspect her opponent and see if he wanted to give out or was passing out.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:29 am

He heard her tease him but he didn't want to waste effort in responding from this predicament... blushing from embarrassment and from the lack of air... he began to crawl towards the ropes, using his immense strength to pull her lighter body along with him... he watched as the ropes got closer.. but all the time her muscular thighs were gripping his head tighter and tight like an anaconda playing with its prey...

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:46 am

Sermis kept on squeezing as she saw her opponent moving towards the rope, thus she began to squeeze are hard as she could while trying to think of way to slow him down. “Why don't you just give up my dear Rupert, this match is only going to get more painful for you.” stated Sermis as she would then attempt to grab Rupert hair and pull on it in order to break his focus and slow him down. The referee would then start to yell at the female wrestler telling her to stop but Sermis decided to ignore him as she knew she could milk it for a bit.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next