Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

Post by rupertspenser Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:08 am

his head snapped to the side and he growled... spinning he fell into the centre of the ring with a spinning bearhug front slam, aiming to slam her back into the ground while maintaining the bearhug lying down.

He thought about telling her to tap but it was a KO match... no point in wasting his breath as he continued to squeeze.

Rupert's Rest:

feel free to pm me to discuss a match! or just to chat
rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:22 am

The white haired fighter's body bounced as he slammed her into the mat, causing her to black out for a minute, but she quickly came too as he tightened his grip on her. If he thought she was gonna lay here and pass out, he was dead wrong!

Yuki continued to pummel his head, even as he continued to squeeze the air from her lungs. He just took it, as he lay on top of her, his face buried in her chest as she continued to rain down blows on his skull in a desperate attempt to escape. She even made moves to draw her legs in to kick him in the stomach, using any way to try and escape.

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:26 am

frustrated, hurt and confused... had she been playing possum when she had half collapsed against him? he wonder as he released her from his hold covering his head and rolling away before she could start kicking him...
he got to his feet looking her over trying to work out how hurt she was and where... he shook his head to clear it as he waited for her to stand back up.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:33 am

Yuki took a moment but got to her feet, with some of Rupert's blood on her white top, with sweat shining on her pale skin. She took a moment, leaning on the ropes, before shooting forward and snapping a kick to his chest.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:35 am

he watched as she got to her feet, sweat and his blood making her top cling to her... his own body a mess of sweat and blood, and he rolled his shoulders to ease the tension there... she fired off a snap kick to his chest sending him rocking back into the ropes...
he grit his teeth and fired back a snap kick of his own aiming at her chest.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:16 am

After she had sent Rupert flying back, Yuki made a move to go after him, hoping to turn the match back in her favor, when a snap kick to her chest sent her slamming into the mat, groaning as she cradled her chest. The impact stunned her for a moment, before she began to get to her feet.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:12 pm

his abs aching and his body feeling the effects of the match...
but keen to stay on top...
seeing her begin to get to her feet... he stepped in close and goes to pull her towards him, trying to wrap his thick right arm around her neck to get her into a guillotine choke.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:56 pm

"Oh no you don't!" she grumbled, giving a few well placed jabs to Rupert's rib cage before shoving him off roughly. She needed to end this quickly, as neither of them we looking too hot right now. Backing up she dashed forward in an attempt to slam her fist into his jaw for a knockout punch.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:12 pm

She slammed her hand roughly into his ribs, and shoved him hard creating some space... Rupert staggered back from her shove...
he watched as she charged forward aiming to take his head off with a ruthless haymaker...

but she telegraphed it!
ducking underneath he stepped to meet her opening his arms wide allowing her to run her abs into his thick bicep of his right arm... trying to snap his arms round her like a venus fly trap!

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Yuki gasped as his bicep rammed into her abs, knocking the air clean out of her, before she felt his arms wrap around her waist. Then she realized her mistake. She valiantly tried to struggle in his grasp, but the match ha taken a lot out of her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next