Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 12 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:25 pm

Fallon loved a little belly pain, and she knew Kyoko loved it, too. It was just fun to test each other with the sleekest, smoothest, most subtly enticing body part a girl had. But right now, as they were battling their way through the fourth contest in a six-contest struggle, the pain was far past the pleasure point. Fallon knew that she would be feeling this little gym challenge for most of the next week. And she didn't enjoy beating the crap out of Kyoko's belly, either, when she saw the pained look on her friend's face. But they both knew the score, knew the rules, and neither of them was going to back down!

Fallon's fist smashed into Kyoko's solar plexus, and she felt the girl sag underneath her. Determined to end it, and sensing victory within her grasp, she would try to make the putty-like girl collapse with that hard hammer strike right in the center of her tummy. Kyoko bent downward in the middle, but was not quite on the floor. Fallon took an instant to examine her friend, pulled her fist up, and brought it down again, into the girl's solar plexus.

Again, lots of coughing and spluttering, but no collapse. She slid, hands and legs spreading out, body lowering, lowering...but her butt wasn't on the ground. Damn. Fallon let out a disappointed huff and shook her head. "C'mon, you're not down on the floor yet? Geez..." She knew that this next round was going to hurt, and hurt bad. No—hurt bad bad bad bad bad.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:39 pm

Kyoko wanted to laugh off the pain but at this point even trying to breathe reminded her of what the hell she was enduring and it wasn't pretty. She had never felt this weak in her entire life and the fact that she was still standing was like a miracle, one that felt like it could come crashing down soon. Kyoko had to end it here and put herself in the lead for the next two rounds, then all she had to do was squeeze out one more win and shed be set. Rubbing her tender tummy she tried to keep talking.

"Nope..now its time you got ready for your turn." She told Fallon who had to be feeling the same sense of dread she felt. Neither was scared to get hurt but knowing that your were at your limit was never a good feeling. She was exhausted and was looking forward to her break once this round ended, however brief it might be. Once she would get in position Kyoko would try and borrow a trick from her move set and drive an punch into her solar plexus and hooking it up like Fallon had done to her as she wanted to leave her breathless before her second punch. When it came it amounted to a hammer blow right to the center of Fallons beat red tummy and with all the force she could muster behind it. Finally she sent a particularly hard looking punch into Fallons belly just below her solar plexus as she tried to work that part of her body more and more. Hoping that could finally end this round.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 pm

"Ugh." Fallon couldn't help but grunt in dismay at the prospect of being the one getting punched again. She had really been counting on finishing off Kyoko there, and she had come so, so close. One more punch probably would have done it. Four punches instead of three, and Kyoko would be down on the mats and Fallon would have some breathing room, another win in her pocket, with two rounds yet to be contested.

"Fine, fine, yeah, here I go," Fallon would grunt, before she stretched herself out, bridging up high and putting her vulnerable red belly on display for her opponent. She slammed her palms and soles down into the mat, as if trying to phase her limbs through it entirely. To fuse them with the floor itself. She had seen that kind of thing on TV once.

But it didn't happen, and Kyoko's first punch, like Fallon's, went hooking up into the solar plexus. "Gllaarrppgh!" Fallon spluttered, her body trembling, sagging towards the floor as she tried desperately to hold on through the terrible shooting pain in her gut. The next punch, once again a copy of hers, smashed down into her navel, turning her concave, bowing her down towards the floor, butt just a couple inches above it, hands slipping, just slightly. She groaned, tensing up, trying to flex and feeling her abs seemingly oozing out to her sides, leaving her defenseless...

...for that last punch, right beneath her solar plexus, which pounded deep inside of her gut, right between her ribs, making her cry out in pain as she trembled, slipped...and then finally collapsed on her back, arms falling to both sides, butt slamming into the mat. "GUUNNGH!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:09 pm

Fallon didn't even try to hide how much it sucked to be reciving punches now. How could either of them, Kyoko lacked the energy for it at this point but still wanted to win and once Fallon was ready she started to g to work, first emulating Fallon's tactics with some promising results before changing things up on her final shot, with even better results then she was looking for from that as Fallon couldn't keep herself up anymore and collapsed giving her the round and putting her in the lead for the first time since the challenges started.

Instantly Kyoko sighed with relief and dropped to her knees right next to her friend and as she laid on the floor. Looking over at Fallons body she smirked as her hands went to pat Fallon's arm, carefully avoiding her stomach which had to feel on fire right now. "Good round...another one for me." She said simply as she let Fallon get herself back in order from her likely stunned state.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:23 pm

Both of them had started crying out when they were punched, no longer able to muster up the bravado to pretend that the blows weren't hurting. While they were both hurting, it was Fallon who finally broke in this round, a fact which was going to annoy her to no end once she was able to breathe and think clearly and stop seeing two of everything. "Uuuuhhh..." She brought a hand down to her belly, but only touched her fingertips to it when the sizzling pain of her raw skin hit her and her hand recoiled, an exaggerated cringe appearing on her face.

Slowly, her head floated back down onto her body, and everything started to feel real again. The cool mats underneath her, the tickly drip of sweat down her forehead...and the throbbing, hot pain of her tummy. Once her skin started to cool off a bit, she could bring her hand down and give herself a little massage to help out the underlying musculature, where a lot of the more intense, boiling pain was focused. Right now, she just tried to relax. She huffed and shook her head slowly, sleepily, when Kyoko touched her arm and pointed out she was in the lead. "Yeah, yeah...but, like, not for long, though...ugh..." she murmured, as she closed her eyes and practically took a nap.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:40 pm

"Oh whatever..im in the lead and I hope to keep it. Do..you want that penalty now or later. You seem to be hurting quite a bit." She asked observing how Fallon seemed to flinch when she tried to touch her own stomach, knowing just how painful that had to be as she saw the girl pretty much trying to lay down on the floor there and relax. Kyoko could relate and after a second would once again lay down next to her.

"We..might not be able to handle a big dinner. If I'm being honest." She said her own hand rubbing her sensitive stomach which was not much better off then her opponents in this case as the two belly lovers tried to rest up and hope they could push through the last two rounds. Given how they already fought to a tie once it was likely that they would have a conclusive winner from the remaining rounds.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:20 am

Fallon grumbled as Kyoko replied to her and wiggled a little bit, trying to get more comfortable laying there on the mat, without much success. Her belly hurt so much that no position was appreciably more comfortable than any other. If there was a kink in her back when she twisted this way or that, she didn't feel it for all the throbbing in her tummy.

"What penalty? Oh, gah, yeah, I just...like, I, uh, keep forgetting about those. That's...dumb idea I made up," Fallon would stammer, still pretty tired, wanting to just nap off the pain for a couple hours, though obviously she couldn't do that. She needed to catch up and finish Kyoko off. At this point, Fallon needed to win both of the last two rounds to claim victory. She knew she could do it...but it was tough to envision how right now.

"Yeah, dinner will be tough...but I bet I can eat more than you can...ha!" Fallon would snort, still trying to trash talk her friend even while both of them were in terrible pain. She shook her head at her own bravado as she propped herself up on her elbow. "Might, uh, might as well punch me now. I think that's best."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:55 am

"Yes it was, so you cant even be mad at me for it. Also you sure you want to continue. No joke I'm not going to continue if your out of it. Wouldn't feel right nor would I brag about it, I'm beat to shit too and wouldn't hold it against you." She said trying to make sure her voice sounded as sincere as possible with the offer. They could both take a week off and while Kyoko wouldn't object to continuing or offer any protest if Fallon said she was good to go if she wanted to hold things off to when she was awake she would understand.

Hell she could just lay down and go to sleep right here and now. How she was going to make it through any kind of dinner was beyond her. "I'm not that big of an eater anyway so I'm not going to fight you on that one Fal" She said as she moved up slowly already regretting getting off her back as she sat on Fallons waist once more. "Aright well better get started. Tighten up." She said as she brought her hand up and brought her fist down on the center of Fallon's belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:03 am

Fallon scoffed at Kyoko's suggestion that she might not want to continue, dismissing it with an abrupt wave of her hand. She was actually a little annoyed that her friend would even offer it, though she supposed she understood the motivation behind it. She probably looked like she was in pretty bad shape. But Kyoko was one to talk! "Don't be stupid. I'm not stopping until you give up," Fallon insisted, jabbing a finger in the air at Kyoko. "Now c'mon, do it. Hit me."

Kyoko clambered on top of her, and Fallon laid back down, laying her arms above her head as she braced herself as best she could. Of course, her abs wouldn't tighten anymore, so she was taking this punch completely soft, completely exposed. She just took a deep breath and tried to make her whole body rigid—it didn't help much as the punch drilled into her and she folded up, upper body and lower body rising around the hole in her tummy, legs kicking, arms spasming. Her eyes bugged out. "Guuoooghh!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:16 am

Kyoko reeled slightly at the obvious irritation in Fallons voice and behavior towards her suggestion. She supposed it was a pride thing and she as hardly one to talk in that regard but she still was only trying to be nice. But it was her choice and Kyoko respected it planting Kyoko with that punch if that's what it took to get her to keel over as her fist was stopped by nothing. Fallons belly was virtually pudding like this and she couldn't pretend at all to take it in stride. Her hand lingered on Fallons belly for a second before she gently rubbed it and rolled off letting her go a she laid down.

"Well the one good thing is that by the end of this our abs will be stronger then ever once they healed huh?" She said relaxing again. and Honestly not wanting to stop as she laid down. It felt too good to want to give up but she knew it was almost over again. She just need to win the next one and she was golden. "Did we agree on a punishment for whoever loses the contest? Not just the round but the whole thing? Feel like we should."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next