Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

At your service

2 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

At your service - Page 14 Empty Re: At your service

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:34 am

Zoey would start to feel Ahri's wet warm tongue lick at her, she almost couldn't believe how stimulated the licks were making her as it was almost as if they were piercing her panties, although that may be due to her panties being quite thin and the fact that Zoey had stuffed her opponent right up there.

" A-Ahri " Zoey would moan out, pulling Ahri's face deeper into her clothed pussy and wiggling and swaying her legs and hips respectively as she was clearly getting increasingly wet and closer to orgasm, Zoey would even start to grind her pussy against Ahri's face although she would be working against gravity to do so and would have to use a lot of energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:38 am

Ahri would use her skills she's learned from her old job and move her tongue in a fashion that would hit a special spot that always sent female customers over the edge and seeing how Ahri was going to pass out soon, she thought might as well as she stuck her tongue and hit a special spot to cause Zoey to orgasm all over her face just in time before Ahri's eyes would flutter and shut, falling limp in between Zoey's thighs and in her pussy.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:41 am

Zoey would moan louder as she would finally orgasm and go limp herself and breath heavily, she would move her legs only slightly after her release and would still be lying there with Ahri's face buried in her pussy.

" Hey...Ahri wake up please " Zoey would say, lightly slapping the back of Ahri's head as Zoey was a bit too tired to move much herself due to the orgasm she just had, she would desperately want to continue this game as she was being completely seduced by Ahri and had little shame left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:45 am

Ahri would feel Zoey's little slap to her head and the slight adjustment off her neck and her eyes slowly fluttered opened, looking up at Zoey. She would lift herself up slightly and smile at Zoey, "It seems it's 1 for 1 but the day is still young." Ahri would crawl under Zoey and rested her head in between her breasts. After getting comfortable, she would wrap her arms around Zoey and started to squeeze her in a bearhug while laying in her back. "Let's cuddle," Ahri would say as she squeezed Zoey hard.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:52 am

Zoey truthfully wouldn't know exactly what her friend was going for and would start to blush and get embarrassed as Ahri would crawl under her and pull Zoey's face into her large bust again while squeezing on Zoey's back, Zoey's face yet again finding it's way between Ahri's large breasts and the sweat from Zoey's head mixing with the sweat from Ahri's breasts, Zoey probably would be able to smell the fox's scent for the whole day after this.

" H-Hey " Zoey would try to say before trying to talk more " A-After this could you try...to uhm...sit on my face " Zoey would feel incredibly embarrassed to ask someone to do it but truth be told Zoey loved to be smothered out by someones ass or crotch, after all there would be no way Zoey would get caught in so many stink-face's or ass smothers if she weren't mentally weak to them. Zoey's face would be bright red between Ahri's breasts though as she realised she would never ever be able to act tough or mean in front of Ahri again as she had just asked Ahri to do something so humiliating and erotic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:55 am

Ahri would hear Zoey's request and nodded with a smile, "If that's how you want to go." Ahri would shift their position and laid Zoey out beneath her before lowering her crotch over Zoey's mouth and nose, effectively only covering them so she could see Zoey's eyes when they went out. "I want to see you go red and your eyes go white right before you go to sleep my little Zoey," Ahri said seductively, almost sadistic in a way as she patted Zoey's head and would moan as she jumped her crotch on Zoey's face. To add some pleasure for Zoey, Ahri would arch her back and start fingering Zoey's pussy.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:01 am

Zoey's face would be a mix of red and pink as she watched Ahri's crotch slowly descend onto her mouth and nose, Zoey opening her mouth so that she could be caught open mouthed in the smother and would look up with lustful admiration filled eyes as she could see her opponent's entire sexy figure above her and her unbelievably pretty eyes looking back down at the smaller woman.

Zoey would then hear her friends words which would make her start to squirm her legs as she got a tiny bit wet in anticipation before she would feel her opponent start to bounce her pussy on Zoey's face, Zoey kissing Ahri's crotch every time it landed and eagerly watching it come back down onto her face until Ahri would arch her back and start working on Zoey's sex which would cause her to moan out against Ahri's sex and squirm her legs as Ahri fingered the inexperienced woman.

Zoey would be completely overwhelmed as she was almost in a dream state now, wanting nothing more than the feeling of her opponent's wet warm muff on her lips and her opponent's smooth fingers stimulating her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:04 am

"Yes Zoey, just relax. Let yourself drift off into sweet dreamland and just enjoy the ride," Ahri would moan as she would quicken the pace of her fingering and humping. In a few a more minutes, Ahri would scream in pleasure as she would cum all over Zoey's face, covering her nose and mouth with her juice as she would wrap her legs around Zoey's head to finish her off as she would continue to finger Zoey even if she came.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:13 am

Zoey would pretty quickly cum and would actually sniff Ahri's pussy, not trying to hide her clear fetish in the slightest as she reached her first orgasm and would moan out while sniffing and her legs would tremble bellow Ahri.
Zoey would start to moan even louder though as she would stop licking Ahri's sex when she would continue to be fingered by Ahri, now Zoey was being driven past the point the small woman could handle and she would be left a moaning mess under Ahri and would be moaning with her mouth open most the time when her friend orgasmed.

Zoey could taste and feel the wetness in her friend's panties as they filled up with the woman's sweet nectar, Zoey taking a big long whiff and trying to suckle on Ahri's panties to get a taste of it even through the panties. Zoey right now was in heaven although she might regret this later as she was giving Ahri lots of ammunition to use for teasing as she would completely lose her mind in the smother and act a bit more animistic.

Zoey would then feel her head being constricted by her opponent's legs and would cum again for a second time moaning out more audibly than before and then slipping off into slumber land with her mouth open and still suckling on Ahri's covered pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:17 am

Ahri would smirk but would let out a moan when she felt Zoey unconsciously suckling on her clit. Ahri would tighten the head scissor to wake Zoey up and once she did, she would keep Zoey under her only for a few moments and tell her, "Any time you feel like you need 'this' again, I'm always open." Ahri would get off Zoey to let her get a breather before saying, "Now I believe you still owe me a sleeper hold and scissor knockout." Ahri would seductively touch Zoey's hip and slip one finger in her pussy before slipping it back out and suck off the juice in front of Zoey's face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next