Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

At your service

2 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

At your service - Page 13 Empty Re: At your service

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:56 am

Zoey would suddenly have her face pulled into Ahri's breasts which she was getting a tiny bit too used to as she started to recognise the warm scent as an inviting one and would feel the woman's soft skin invading her face. Zoey would start to say " I already have too much endurance! " Although it would be tricky to make out but her opponent's super hearing would probably make it easier.

Zoey would start putting her arms around Ahri's waists and weakly trying to push the woman away, she never tended to be so mean or tough outside of match circumstances and especially not when on or in someones bed. She would start to push a tiny bit harder though as she would struggle for air and have to try to breath in the moist humid air around Ahri's breasts, her breathe probably warm against her friend's skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:58 am

Ahri's animal like hearing allowed her to pick up what Zoey said and giggled, "Oh but practice never hurts anyone, fufufu!" Ahri would feel Zoey pushing at her sides to try and get some air. In response, Ahri would squeeze harder, shoving Zoey's head deeper into her sweaty cleavage.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:03 am

Zoey would start to struggle more against both the physical squeeze to her body as her face would be pulled deeper and deeper into Ahri's breasts to the point where she was being forced to kiss her friend's moist with sweat breasts and wouldn't be able to get any breath now.

she would start to squirm more in the fox's grasp, getting a tiny bit wet now and also having her will to resist broken, her extending time with the Fox was starting to make Zoey seem a little bit similar to a certain other someone Ahri would know, although Zoey's lack of sexual confidence and experience would possibly even work to make her even more useless.

Eventually Zoey would happily pass out between Ahri's breasts, probably looking pretty adorable as she scrunched herself up against Ahri's body and would raise her hands so that they were behind Ahri's back now as she seemed to get more comfortable before drifting off. Towards the end of the smother Zoey would be rubbing her face even more into Ahri's breasts as she was really starting to love the woman's scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 am

Ahri would look down and watched as Zoey went, her arms hugging her back and her head nuzzling deeper into her breasts. Looking at Zoey reminded her of Sona when they used to work back at their old job. She thought the little heel looked too adorable to be a heel but gladly kept Zoey in the smother for a bit longer before releasing her, letting Zoey fall limply back. Ahri caught her with her arms so Zoey's back would bend back but her body would be held close to Ahri as she shook her gently. "Time to wake up Zoey. It's your turn now," Ahit would say in a gentle yet sexy voice.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:13 am

Zoey would wake up in an embarrassing position as she was bent over her opponent's arm and would still be very close to Ahri, Zoey's face would be a bit pink now and her eyes would seem a bit dilated as Zoey started to lose her mean attitude and adapt a different one.

" O-Oh yeah, so it is " Zoey would say before she would start to blush as she was about to ask something slightly embarrassing " For my smother I need you to uhm... be on top of me and have your face...down there " Zoey would say, obviously still being to shy to just say it aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:15 am

Ahri would smile mischievously and asked, "And where would that be?" Ahri knew where Zoey wanted her to be but she wanted to her cute little friend say it, hearing how fast Zoey's heart was beating in embarrassment.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:18 am

Zoey would watch as Ahri smiled at her and would look away slightly as she was getting teased for the way she asked her to do it. " A-Ahri! come on you know what I mean...fine my crotch " Zoey would say, she would sound less irritated than usual though and more nervous but desperate, the mix of the insane lust she felt from Ahri and the fact that she knew she couldn't hide her feelings from the woman was getting to Zoey as it just turned her on more and made her feel more vulnerable and exposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:21 am

Ahri would laugh, "As you wish cutie." Ahri would flip them over so Ahri was on top now and would move her head down to Zoey's crotch and shoved her face deep in hers and waited for Zoey to do the rest.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:25 am

Zoey would normally scold someone for calling her cute but she realised this really wasn't the time and would just watch in anticipation as Ahri lowered herself towards her crotch, Zoey's heart rate increasing as Ahri got closer and closer.
When Ahri suddenly plunged her face into Zoey's crotch she would moan out loudly before reaching down with both arms and holding onto Ahri's hair and pulling her face even deeper into her crotch. Zoey would also wrap her smooth legs around Ahri's head as she would be moaning out and her mouth would be opening as small moans would escape in-between larger ones as she forced her opponent's nose to explore her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:29 am

Ahri would let herself be smothered in Zoey's crotch as Zoey grabbed her hair and shoved her face deeper. Ahri would get a bit wet once Zoey wrapped her legs around her head. She felt Zoey had gotten a bit wet from the smother earlier and decided to help Zoey a bit and started to lick her pussy as she was being smothered. Ahri would tap in Zoey's thighs to signal her to go tighter as she licked Zoey's panty clad pussy.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next