Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

At your service

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

At your service Empty At your service

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:24 pm

Zoey would slowly awaken and would be a little bit confused at first as she realised that she was not in her own house and this was not her own dorm, Zoey would feel that her bones were still aching and could feel Ahri's body against hers and would remember pretty quickly what had happened. Zoey would move about just a little bit to see if Ahri was awake currently.

Back to top Go down

At your service Empty Re: At your service

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Ahri would keep her eyes shut. She woke up an hour ago and decided to lay in her bed with Zoey on top of her. Ahri would feel Zoey moving slightly on top of her and opened her eyes to look down at Zoey. "Morning there cutie," Ahri greeted as she snuggled Zoey a bit closer, "Had a nice sleep?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Zoey would blush as she looked at Ahri and would say " Y-Yeah " Zoey wouldn't move too much as she liked the view under her and also her opponent seemed to be in a non cruel mood right now and she didn't want to do anything that could possibly change that.

Zoey couldn't resist the urge to hug Ahri back and would put her nose and mouth against Ahri's skin just above her chest, normally Zoey would make a big deal about someone calling her cute but right now she didn't feel like trash-talking, though she would be conflicted as she had developed some feelings for Ahri but was also slightly fearful of the woman's other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:18 pm

"That's good," Ahri would say as she moved Zoey up in her hug, so she was eye-level with Zoey, "Sorry about last night cutie, I went a bit...over board. Fufufu, I get like that when I get excited." Ahri would brush some of Zoey's hair off her face and give her a kiss on the forehead. Ahri did feel a bit bad for what she did to Zoey, Zoey wasn't Sona. That meant she couldn't handle the kind of punishment Sona could and she felt she should at least make up for her little mishap.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Zoey would be surprised when she would be pulled into a position where she was on eye level with Ahri and would blush and look down while she had her hair brushed out of the way and felt her opponent's lips touch her forehead which would remind Zoey about how those lips felt on her own.

" Well I'm not going to say it's ok, but sure " Zoey would say in response. Zoey would also consider telling Ahri not to call her cutie but even Zoey knew not to push her luck in these kind of situations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Ahri would giggle but her ears perked up a bit when moved her head down to Zoey's breast. Hearts normally beat faster when people are uneasy and lying but I guess it's normal in this situation, Ahri thought as she listened to Zoey's heart beat. She would then wrap Zoey's head and push her back in between her breasts. "Awh, I'm sowwy! Could you ever forgive me?" Ahri asked childishly as she squeezed Zoey's head.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:28 pm

Zoey would start to squirm against her opponent's body as usual, though it was slightly worrying to Zoey that she didn't mind being in this situation as much anymore, she would prefer to be completely mortified by it.
"MUFfu" Zoey would say into her opponent's breasts as she could feel the sticky flesh getting stuck to her face, both her and Ahri were covered in sweat which would make the smother even more intoxicating.

Zoey would tell herself that she wasn't struggling because she feared what her opponent would do if she did but truthfully she was just finding pleasure in being helplessly forced between her opponent's breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Ahri would keep Zoey in this breast smother for a minute or two until she finally released her and got off the bed and stretched. She did some morning stretches and looked at Zoey on her bed. "Wanna do some stretches?" Ahri asked Zoey, "It's good for you. Fufufu."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Zoey would look at Ahri and respond " It depends, am I going to stretch myself or are you going to use your tails to almost pull my limbs out of their sockets again." Zoey would then look down at her body and her face would turn red as she covered herself with the bed covers as she realised she was still naked.

"A-Ahri, Do you know where my clothes are? " Zoey would ask, seeming adamant that she wasn't going to move without first getting some clothes on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Ahri would chuckle at Zoey's comment, "Don't worry cutie. Just normal stretches. Oh and your clothes, I sort of left them back in the ring. Heh, sorry!" Ahri would move to her closet to take out some clothes for Zoey to put on. She found her old school uniform cosplay that was several sizes too small. She used to use for her...'special' matches but she supposed it would do for now. She would toss the school uniform to Zoey and say, "You can wear this for now until I get your attire and maid outfit!" Ahri would hum a childish tune as she picked out her wardrobe.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next