Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Three's a Company

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Three's a Company - Page 4 Empty Re: Three's a Company

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Allison kept her opponent pinned as she continued the facesitting hold. Soon Sig started to kick her legs, and while it did make her uncomfortable, it also gave Allison an idea. She would grab one of her legs and pull it towards her. Then with the other blond's sex vulnerable, Allison would try to softly rub Sig with gentle strokes, before a light slap for kicks.

"How does it feel to be so defenseless Sig?" Allison would ask grinning. "I bet this feels great to someone with your tastes!" Rubbing against Sig's womanhood may not make Sig submit, but playing around with the girl in this position was pleasing on so many levels for Allison.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:27 am

Kicking out only made her leg getting caught by Allison, which resulted in exposing her crotch to the girl as well. Her opponent wasted no time taking advantage of the opening and began to rub her pantie clad sex slowly, causing Sig to let out a muffled moan while she wriggled in her opponent's grasps. They might just met for half an hour at best, but Allison seemed to already figured her out!

""Mmmm.... mmmm..." the trapped blonde continued to mumble, whether she's moaning or protesting starting to become unclear as her struggle ceased as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:43 pm

As Allison continued to rub Sig's covered sex, it seemed as though the other blond's will was weakening. So while she wanted to continue the hold, Allison knew this was still a show for Cassandra, and not wanting to be boring, decided to switch around. "Ready for my second hold?" Allison would ask as she got up from her opponent.

Moving Sig around, she would point her legs towards Cassandra. Then attempting to pull both of Sig's legs apart, Allison would also try to lay the other blond's head on her lap. If so, Cassandra would be getting a real nice view of Sig to look at.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:38 pm

"Uaaahh..." Sig gasped as Allison's rear was lifted off her face, and panted for a bit as the smothering had rendered her quite breathless.

The other blonde took advantage of her weakened state by arranging her around, spreading her legs apart to show her now dampened crotch to Cassandra, while having her head laid on her lap. Sig squirmed a bit, but it shouldn't take too much effort from Allison to keep her under control given that she's still catching her breath.

"Aahh... n-no..." Sig protested meekly, blushing as she noticed that Cassandra could see her nether region pretty clearly in this position.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Ignoring her opponent's pleas, Allison kept Sig wide open as she squirmed in her grasp. It was clear that Sig was also enjoying herself as her covered was visibly dampened. "Oh Sig, I didn't realize you were so wet already!" she exclaimed teasing the other blond. Allison then looked over to see Cassandra's reaction to Sig's positioning.

Cassandra was getting hotter as the match went on, but as her friend put Sig in such a revealing position for her, she couldn't help but lean forward and bite her lip without saying a word. Seeing the helpless blond blush as she was controlled by Allison was quite the sight after all. She wanted to join in so badly but she kept herself seated since there hadn't been a winner yet, even if it was somewhat clear who was already winning...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:54 pm

"Ghh... W-who's fault do you think it is..." Sig muttered, not really upset or embarrassed as Cassandra probably already knew that she's not that hard to be turned on. "L-let me go...!"

She squirmed some more, trying to free herself from the hold before Allison could do something more humiliating than just displaying her to the tall woman, although there's also a part that wondered what the other blonde was going to do in this position. This match might seem like a formality with her taking it lightly, but it's also important to put up a show to Cassandra who's watching them. At least, the position she's in wasn't that easy to get away from, so that could be her excuse of staying within Allison's hold for a bit longer...

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Allison continued the hold as Sig struggled and said to be let go, show her off to Cassandra as she got a good look at the sight. "Not yet, it's just getting good Sig!" she said with devious grin. This may not be an official match or anything, but Allison never did things half way as she started her next plan of attack on her opponent.

She would then attempt to pull back even more on her opponent's legs, so that they're down by the other blonds head. Allison would then try sitting on them to pin her opponent back. Not on her face again, though, just to hold her legs in place for some more access to Sig's body.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:13 pm

"Waahh?!" Sig yelped as Allison then folded her up, before trapping her legs to keep her in the vulnerable position. "H-How is this b-better...? Let me gooo...!" the blonde continued to whine.

Like this she could barely move, let alone squirm, which made her completely at the other blonde's mercy as it was. It's a situation that excited her for sure, but from the perspective of the match, it's definitely not going well for her. The fact that Allison was taking things in a relatively slow pace also making it a bit more frustrating for her!

"Nnnngghh... g-get off m-mee..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:37 pm

Sig continued to whine as Allison folded her up and pinned her down. It was easy to see that the other blond was a bit frustrated with how the match was going. So to heat things up, her dominator decided to help her release that frustration. "I'll make it better Sig, don't you worry..." she would say as she made her move.

Moving down Allison would grab the girl's bum with a squeeze with her right hand, and move away the panties with her left. Then her mouth went down to Sig's sex as she gently licked at it. Not to make her opponent cum, but to get her gears turning in a sense.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Completely defenseless in the hold, Sig could do nothing as Allison groped her butt and removed her pantie, revealing her already slightly wet sex. As the other blonde then brushed her crotch with her tongue, she moaned and wriggled a bit.

"Ahh...!"

There's a bit of jolt of excitement kicking inside her folded body. It certainly tuning up her gears, but it'd take much more to turn her putty. Until then, she'd still try to struggle under Allison to show a bit of fight.

"N-noo... g-get o-off..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next