Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Three's a Company

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Three's a Company - Page 2 Empty Re: Three's a Company

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:19 pm

While she now understood what Sig meant by handling, Allison was a bit flustered with the comment of her being Cassandra's type. Starting to blush, she would struggle as she spoke. "Oh well I'm...kind of...yeah...but she never really um...you know?" She was probably not making much sense, but it was a sensitive topic for her. Cassandra was always oblivious to how she really felt, not that Allison was without blame. Trying to calm herself down, she'd continue to speak.

"But yeah, I see what you mean now. I just never knew Cass as that kind of lover." Allison would say still blushing a bit, but calmer than before. Wondering what was taking Cassandra so long, she decided to ask if Sig wanted to do anything.

"So is there something you want to do until Cass gets here?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:29 pm

"Huh...? Oh... I-I see..." Sig seemed a bit surprised by Allison's reaction, but decided not to pry any further into it. "Well, I think, all you have to do is ask!" she said as the other blonde mentioned about how she didn't know the dominating side of Cassandra. "Heheh~"

As Allison then asked whether there's something she wanted to do while waiting for the tall woman, Sig wasn't really sure what to say. She thought she'd just wait for Cassandra to come while having some chat with her room mate, but maybe the other blonde had a different idea.

"Hmm, I don't know... I mean I just a guest here," Sig said. "If you have something in mind, tho, I'm all ears!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:04 pm

After hearing Sig's advice and laugh, Allison became more at ease. Maybe she was being silly, there was nothing to get worked up about. But as Sig asked if she had any ideas in mind, Allison got a pretty enticing idea in her head. And even though it might seem crazy, she couldn't keep it to herself. "Well this might be a little out there...but how would you like having me as a lover tonight, as well?" she said getting closer to Sig.

She had just met this girl in front of her, and yet she was getting along with her great. And here they were talking about sex, so obviously Allison had a hard time not thinking about how Sig was in bed. Continuing her thought, she'd say, "I mean you two are going to have all this fun, and I have to leave while you do it? Doesn't sound very fair to me..." Thinking about the details, Allison spoke in a more lustful tone. "Maybe we could have a little show for Cass...like our own little match...where one of us is dominating the other for Cass's amusement" She may have been coming up with the idea on the spot, but Allison thought it was really hot!

Then getting so close to Sig that she pressed against her guest's chest, she would whisper, "And if you ask me, Cass would be so turned on by having two smaller, blond women fight over her...what do you think?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:15 pm

"Eh?" Sig couldn't hide her surprise at Allison's idea, although she blushed a bit, since she already had some thoughts about her, Cassandra, and Allison "having fun" together.

The other blonde was getting closer and closer to her as well while she mentioned her ideas, making Sig felt a bit nervous, yet excited at the same time. She's definitely not going to say no to this proposal! Allison seemed quite nice after all, and as the saying went, the more the merrier, right?

"Y-you think s-so...?" she replied, her eyes brightening with excitement to give a hint how she's feeling about the idea. "That does sound amazing, actually..."

As her mind starting to be filled with some thoughts based on the other blonde's idea, Sig could feel a little shiver on her back, and a warmth on her cheeks...

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Allison smiled as Sig seemed to be liking her proposition. Her eyes even brightened as she admitted how good it sounded. "I'm glad you think so...I'd hate to miss out on the chance to know your body better" Allison would say as she looked over Sig's body. Her new friend here had a nice figure, but she wondered how good she would look without the clothes on. Allison would keep her hands to herself, though, since it would be rude to get started without Cassandra's permission as well. She shouldn't be that long anyway.

"I guess all that's left is to wait for Cass and then we can..." she would say as the door opened. Cassandra had arrived at last.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Sig was getting more excited with Allison showing her eagerness, the feeling was completely mutual. Cassandra then arrived before long, startling her a bit. It's only been a while since she last saw the woman, but she got a jump in her excitement just from seeing her. It's almost like when they first went here together.

"Oh, h-hey..." the blonde greeted.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Cassandra had a terrible time trying to get home. She had been trying to find something she could give to Sig, which she hoped didn't seem weird, but she liked the blond a lot and was trying to make a good impression. So while she did find the perfect gift, she took too much time, and had one problem after the other trying to get home. But now she was just happy to be back, and hopefully Sig wouldn't be too mad at her for making her wait.

Finally opening the door, she was surprised to find the two blonds so close to each other. Sig looked happy to see her as she said hello, but why was Allison up against her? "Hey Sig! Sorry I kept you waiting I had the worst luck getting home." she would say as she entered the apartment. Then looking at Allison she'd say with a big hug, "Thanks so much for keeping her company, your the best!"

Then letting her friend go she would ask, "So what have you two been going while I was gone?" she said wanting to know what they had been up to.

"Well...why don't you tell her Sig?" Allison would say, wanting Sig to tell Cass their idea.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:50 pm

"Ah, no prob, things happen," said Sig as she heard what Cassandra said.

As the woman then asked what's happening while she was away, Allison suggested that she told Cassandra. She tilted her head to the side a bit when looking at the other blonde, but then turned her sight to the tall woman.

"Well, um, we just talking... and..." Sig paused a bit. "We came up with this idea about a little match between me and Allison, heh. The winner can dominate the loser along with you. How's that sound?" she asked with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Cassandra was happy that Sig was fine with her lateness, but she was surprised by what the two had come up with. She loved the idea of course, the thought of them fighting for her was unbelievably hot. It just came out of no where so fast, she felt a little hesitant against it. But as she looked at the grinning Sig, Cassandra thought it wouldn't be bad if the other two were excited about it. Besides, she would get to dominate the loser after watching the erotic matchup. Every time she thought about that it sounded better and better.

"I think that sounds amazing." Cassandra said now getting excited about the idea. "What kind of match did you two have in mind?"

Allison was ecstatic now that Cassandra sounded excited, but she tried to stay calm. "Hmm well we didn't decide on any details, but I'd say a submission match sounds good..." she would say calmly. Then turning to Sig, she'd ask, "Any objections Sig?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:48 pm

As Allison suggested that it'd be a submission match, Sig thought that it should be perfect. She never fought her fellow blonde in an official match, so it'd be a good test to see how strong she was without really getting too rough.

"Sounds great!" she nodded, before something else came up to her mind. "Hmm, but like, where should we do this?"

Cassandra's place probably could be used for an apartment style match, and there's also the bedroom as well. Both ideas seemed good on their own, so Sig thought that she'd just let Allison decide on that since the match was her idea in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next