Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Three's a Company

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Three's a Company - Page 10 Empty Re: Three's a Company

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Allison continued to suck on her pet Sig's breasts as she listened to the girl's pleading moans. But in a few moments the other blond paused and stopped suddenly. It seemed Sig had reached her absolute limit as she started shaking her head and bucked a couple of times before starting to moan again before finally climaxing between the two. "Oh Sig not again..." Allison would say pretending to be disappointed.

Cassandra could see how exhausted Sig was as she didn't seem to realize what was happening as she stayed limp. And she was also a bit tired from their training, so the Freezer Queen thought a change of scenery would be nice. "We should take her to your bed for the punishment Allison, we can do so much more to her there..." Cassandra would say as she looked at the silly expression on Sig's face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Once the afterglow of her orgasms subsided, Sig became aware that she just failed the training again, which was also confirmed by Allison words. Her face blushed deeply at the realization, especially when she came without even being touched directly on her womanhood! It had happened before in a few occasions, but the feeling of helplessness and embarrassment only seemed to grow every time she experienced it.

"Aaahh... uuu... s-sorryy..." she said with guilt all over her face as she gave Cassandra and Allison a submissive, ashamed look.

And yet, she couldn't help but to feel a bit of excitement rose up inside her when her queen mentioned about another punishment...

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Allison loved the idea of having Sig taken to her bed, since bedrooms were always the best place for sex. Sure it was nice to have sex in other places, but in a bed was the best to her. So after Sig had apologized while looking quite guilt ridden, Allison decided it was her turn for some release.

"It's ok Sig, these things can happen...though I have to say they don't usually happen without touching someone's sex..." Allison would say teasing the pet blond a bit as she referred to how her pet came somewhat embarrassingly. "We still need to punish you though...so I hope your ready..."

Cassandra also found it humorous that Sig had climaxed in such a way. Deciding to poke a little fun at the blond as well, she would tease her pet saying "You must really like us if you cum just from feeling our bodies...I'll have to remember that before I hug you in public." Then putting her pet blond on the ground she and Allison would walk towards the bed room before she began calling to her pet. "Come here Sig, come here girl" she would say continuing to treat her like a pet as she clapped her hands.

Allison seeing what Cassandra was doing would join in as well saying "Hurry up Sig...wanna treat?".

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Sig had no words to reply the teasing from Cassandra and Allison. Blushing deep red, she only felt herself getting excited from her humiliation, even more at the thought cumming from her queen hugging her in public! She let a gasp as they released her from the prison of flesh that trapped her, falling on her hands and knees as her body was still drained from her last orgasm.

Panting while on all four, Sig then noticed that Cassandra and Allison walked towards the bedroom, but she felt like she needed to catch some breath first before following them. Then the blonde heard her queen calling her while clapping her hands as if she's a puppy, which was also followed by Allison encouraging her to hurry. Her embarrassment was multiplied, but the same also went for her excitement. With standing up proven to be a rather difficult task at the moment, Sig then began to walk on all four to the bedroom, blushing deep, yet there's a hint of happiness in her ashamed expression.

"N-nghh... y-yes m-my q-queen..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Allison watched as Sig crawled over to them like a pet with an embarrassed, yet somewhat excited look on her face. "That's it Sig, right this way..." the blond would say opening the door to her room as she and Cassandra walked in. Cassandra would sit onto the bed on it's right side, while Allison would go to the left side, standing to the side as she waited for their pet to make her way to them.

Cassandra could tell Sig was enjoying the humiliation she was receiving by the reddened look on her pet's face. She herself wasn't a fan of it, but dishing it out to others was always fun. So after she would sit on the bed, The Queen would start patting the bed as she stared at Sig saying, "Hurry up Sig, don't keep your Queen waiting."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Sig continued to crawl towards the bedroom with growing embarrassment and excitement, feeling her back giving her a shiver as she got closer. She went to the right side of the bed where her queen was sitting and climbed on it, trying to do so with more urgency despite still being rather drained.

She knew she's in for a punishment, but that only made her more excited as it was. Cassandra and Allison didn't seem like the people who'd dish harsh punishment from what she had experienced so far, so she had to say she's gotten quite curious about what's awaiting her. Somewhat unwittingly, she stayed on all four once she got on the bed, shifting her glance from Cassandra and Allison as she felt a bit nervous as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Allison watched as Sig made her way to the bed, and climbed onto the side of the bed Cassandra was on. The pet blond seemed to be nervously wondering what the punishment was as she looked back and forth from her and Cassandra. "Are you nervous Sig?" Allison would say as she got onto the bed. Then moving over to Sig and getting up close to her face she would say, "Well I will be giving you your punishment, so why don't you focus on me...and relax for me like a good pet..."

Then locking lips with Sig, Allison would give her pet a quick taste of her before moving on to the real show as she began to move the pet blond onto her back as they kissed. "Mmm...are you ready Sig?" she would say as she broke the kiss and began to sit on her pet blond's chest, letting the girl's excitement build as she waited.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:27 pm

"Uhm... yeah... a little..." Sig replied rather timidly, blushing as Allison brought her face close to hers.

She let out a purr into the other blonde's lips as she was kissed, and did nothing as Allison put her onto her back. She felt a bit more relaxed now, staring submissively as the girl climbed on top of her and seated herself on her chest. Even if they had similar size, Sig couldn't help but to feel that Allison seemed to look bigger from her point of view, as if she had shrunk from her submissiveness.

"Y-yes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Allison smiled as Sig replied timidly about her being ready. She was ready for some release at this point, and her pet was about to give it to her. Then bringing herself from the pet blond's chest her her face Allison would say, "Make me cum, then you can breath again...so you better hurry..."

Cassandra had been watching as the two got into position, but The Queen wasn't about to just sit back and watch. Now since her friend was taking the top, she would have the bottom to play with. So to tease her little pet as she was sat upon, Cassandra would grab ahold of Sig's ankle and start tickling the blond's foot with her other hand. She would have done something more erotic, but The Queen wanted to tease the blond just a bit more before having her way with Sig's womanhood.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Sig took a deep breath before Allison smothered her face, and would start licking on the other blonde's pussy to please her. This wasn't much of a punishment, but then she was remembered that the first punishment session started in a similar way...

"Mmmm...?!"

Cassandra then took her foot, and began to tickle it, causing Sig to let out a surprised yelp into Allison's sex as she then began to squirm. She was distracted significantly as she tried to pull her foot by reflex, her licking became sloppy, mixed with her laughter and breathing while her features rubbed themselves more on the other blonde's womanhood as a result.

"Mmmmnnnnhhffff... mmmmhhfhfhfhf....!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next