Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valyn VS. Harley

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Valyn VS. Harley - Page 2 Empty Re: Valyn VS. Harley

Post by Valyn Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Valyn sat there taking in breaths and shook his head back and forth trying to get his mind back into what was going on and get himself out of this mess. He looked up just in time to see Harley press her ass right into his face trapping it between it and the turnbuckle. He let out a muffled protest as she rolled her hips pressing more of his face deeper into her face. He struggled against her in te corner but he was quite trapped at the moment.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Harley would hear the fans roar in approval and would get a little bit excited as she would bounce wildly on Valyns face before remembering he was infact wedged in her ass " Oh, sorry " She would then start swaying her hips from left to right at normal speeds, before slowly starting to gyrate her hips in a circle, moving his face with her ass as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Valyn grunted and groaned as she bounced her ass on his face making his world go dizzy for a moment. He then had no choice as she slowly rocked her ass back and forth moving it in a circle his face going which ever way she wanted his face a large blush right now. Despite the humiliation he was still completely hard his shaft pressing against his pants. He groaned as he tried to move his hands to her ass and push her off though that was easier said than done as she had total control of his face that was buried into her ass.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Harley would look back at her prisoner in the corner and notice how hard he was " Oh wow, Am I really that good?" Harley would ask Valyn then proceed to talk again without getting answered " Do you want to kiss my ass?, you seem really turned on " Harley would say as she slowly lifted her ass of the boys face and hovered it in front of him. The crowd would start cheering and chanting for him to do it after hearing what she suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:03 pm

Valyn panted as Harley pulled her ass off his face sucking in air his hair slicked with sweat. He blinked as he realized what she had just suggested him to do and the crowd cheering wildly for him to do it. He leaned forward looking at that round ass and pressed his lips to her ass. He didn't want to admit it but he had definitely wanted to do this though not in this situation.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:09 pm

The fans would cheer as Valyn did what Harley had suggested and she would grin and moan a slight bit due to the feeling of his lips connecting with her ass " Oh keep that up please " Harley would say, but in reality she wouldn't really be giving him much choice as she would be moving her ass back onto his face again and then give him another suggestion " How do you feel about me farting in your face? " His answer made no real different to Harley but she would ask anyway as she would like to give him a treat for being so obedient, but if he said no she would just continue the stinkface like normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Valyn groaned as her ass pressed right back onto his face trapping it again into the corner. He was unable to think straight as he kissed her round ass like she wanted. At her next suggestion his face turned a bright red as he had never been in suh a situation. "Please do it" he let out though it was muffled thanks to the predicament he was still in.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:14 pm

You'd better sniff it then, Harley would move her ass around on Valyns face so that his nose was right in her crack and would let out a slow, silent and smelly fart right onto his nose and mouth, her face blushing a little bit as she did so but the fans roaring cheers inspirited her to keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Valyn blushed even more and sniffed deeply as she farted right into his nose mouth making him let out a groan his eyes tearing up slightly. He squirmed against her but it didn't seem he was trying to get away as he inhaled deeply.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Harley would moan a little as she let out a fart into his nose which was deep up her butt and the feeling of him sniffing made her get turned on more as she would grab him by the hair and put his nose right up her ass crack before letting out a louder fart right onto his lips and into his nose then really rub it in so he could smell it more. She wouldn't want to knock him out though so after just a second longer she would move forward and lift her perfect ass from his face and her housewife outfit would fall down again to block what little it did of her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next