Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Commerce and Trade

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Commerce and Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Commerce and Trade

Post by LARIATO Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:38 pm

The moment Chloe crossed her legs Nobu was given a very dangerous temptation to try to peek up her skirt. Fortunately he didn’t, though his eyes wandered just far enough to catch a brief glimpse of the woman’s legs, which he had to admit looked pretty nice. But in the blink of an eye his eyes were right back on Chloe’s and his mind on track, giving him two conflicting signals concerning her response to his desperate pleading.

One voice in his head warned him that agreeing to do anything, especially in a place like AFW, was a dangerous commitment to make. But another voice reminded him of the pay cut he could very possibly be facing. That voice won out pretty easily.

“Anything! I promise!” Nobu replied with a quick nod, then inwardly prayed for the best…whatever that may be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:08 am

"Anything." She said before kicking off her shoes and leaning back, grinning ear to gear as she saw Nobu on his knees begging, prompting the young accountant to suddenly lift up her stocking covered feet and mashing it against the boy's face, pushing her toes between his nose and her heel against his mouth before moving her sock up and down.

"It's not very becoming of a man to just get on his knees and beg... But I don't mind it one bit at all~" Said the accountant coyly as she grinned ear to ear.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:31 am

Nobu was noticeably confused as he saw Chloe kicking her shoes off, unsure what she could be wanting from him. “Uh, w-what are you d—Mph!!” His words were cut off when the woman’s foot planted itself right on his face, sealing off his mouth beneath her heel and his nose between her toes.

The boy immediately blushed in embarrassment as the accountant started to rub her stocking covered sole up and down his face. Initially just frozen out of surprise, Nobu then debated whether he should try to back away. But he remembered what was at stake here, and that quickly silenced any thoughts of resistance. His body tensed up, but he remained still, understanding he had little choice but to just sit there and take in the smell and feel of Chloe’s foot as it completely dominated his senses, no matter how embarrassing it felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:30 pm

"Hee-Hee-Hee~!" Chloe laughed giddly as she rubbed her stocking covered foot up and down against Nobu's face with the widest grin she could muster.

"Ya know! I heard Finanical domination was a thing but I never imagined myself doing it! Kinda! HeeHee!"
Cackled the pinkette as she pinched the boy's nose between her toes before shaking his head left to right as her other foot would slowly trail down his chest, letting her toes graze his body before they came to rest on his junk that she'd begin to rub her feet against, being careful to not be too rough but putting enough pressure that he'd no doubt feel the dainty form of her foot right on his bulge, rubbing up and down.

"What do you think my employees will do if they hear you? You think they'll take pictures of a built man like you at the feet of a lowly accountant?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:14 am

Nobu’s mind was so conflicted right now. This was incredibly humiliating, but what could he do, stop her and let her dock his pay instead? Like hell that was going to happen! But like the idea of someone in management so easily keeping him under their thumb - or feet, as it were. But again, what could he possibly do about it?

Ultimately all his thoughts led to was indecision, which meant inaction, which meant Nobu remained still as a statue while Chloe rubbed her foot all over his face, pinched his nose between her toes, and shook his head about as she pleased. The fact that she was clearly having a lot of fun so thoroughly dominating him with just her feet only added to the humiliation.

He felt her other foot start to gently slide down his torso, and his body tensed up when it came to rest against his crotch. And when she asked her question, Nobu only gave a little groan in response, which was half muffled by the foot still in his face. But he knew she was right. He couldn’t afford to complain, or even make a sound that might arouse even the slightest suspicion to outside ears. The boy just remained still and quiet, allowing the accountant’s feet to continue doing anything and everything Chloe wanted them to do to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:40 pm

"You're so compliant!" Chloe cooed as she felt Nobu's groan against her foot. "I bet if we fought... I'd just dominate you, 1-2-3, like nothing! Smooth as butter!" She snickered as she drummed her toes on his crotch.

Without warning, she suddenly stopped and reached up to grab Nobu by the hair, feeling a complete turn on, a rush of domination as she yanked the boy to his feet and mashed her lips against his after she climbed on top of her desk, letting her lips caress his own, teasing his tongue before breaking the kiss and giving the boy a swift slap across the face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:14 am

Nobu blushed under Chloe’s foot as she talked about dominating him in a fight. Under normal circumstances, he’d laugh and tell her she was crazy. But this was hardly normal. And if they did fight, what was he going to do, start suplexing the girl who held his income under her thumb? Hell no! Just like now, he’d have no choice but to do whatever she wanted.

The thought was derailed when Chloe’s foot finally left his face, and he immediately took in a big breath of fresh air. But not even a second later he was wincing in pain as the accountant yanked him up by his hair and planted a soft kiss on his lips. He blinked in confusion, but the gentle kiss quickly started to ease his nerves...until a hand then slapped him right across the face.

“Agh! Shit!” Nobu shouted, then immediately slammed a hand over his mouth to shut himself up. The last thing he needed was to accidentally draw outside attention to any of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2