Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Odessa laughed as she got behind Cecilia, managing to trap her oh-so-tricky blonde opponent, capturing both her arms and her legs. Right now, Cecilia was hers. The Swede always seemed to have an answer when Odessa took control of her, but right now, Cecilia would not be answering any time soon. Right now, Odessa was going to make her blush as red as a tomato...and she was going to make her scream.

As Cecilia demanded she get off, Odessa would do nothing of the sort. She would just coil her legs tighter around the Swede's, and give those big white breasts a harder squeeze, adding in a twisting motion to try to send little jolts of pain up through Cecilia's nipples. "You know, darling...as nice as your tits are...we both know mine are bigger and better, don't we?" She gave them another hard twist for emphasis on that point, before she made her move.

Odessa would rock back into a laying position on the canvas, hoisting Cecilia up in the air above her! She braced the Swede's legs with her own, and her arms with her own, as she pulled her up into something very close to a traditional ceiling hold, but with one notable difference—while her arms hooked around Cecilia's to trap them, her hands would remain on the Swedish wrestler's tits, mauling them with squeezes and claws the whole time the blonde was up in the air!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:30 am

Cecilia grunted and groaned out in frustration as Odessa locked her up and started to try and tease and mock the Swede...the blond beauty would scoff at Odessa's words but was forced to release some pained moans as Odessa was torturing her large rack...twisting and squeezing, clawing and groping at those tits which the Swede soon started to feel Odessa try and raise her up by in some sort of makeshift ceiling hold...and awkward one but painful...

" Argh..."
Cecilia let out in pain as her tits were being yanked and she was being suspended by her fleshy orbs. The Swede would try and use her mighty arms to pull them both outwards, trying to force Odessa's hold on them to weaken...seeing as her arms were pre-occupied in pulling the Swede upwards, the blond figured she could use her arms to try and yank herself free as she would start struggling from left to right in Odessa's hold.

Trying to dislodge herself from the white-maned beauty of a nemesis painful hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Cecilia tried to scoff away Odessa's remarks, but Odessa would just force her to listen up with an extra little twist of her nipples. "Come on, love. Don't be so reticent. I still love your little tits...so much so that I might rip them off of you and take them home!"

Odessa was glad to have Cecilia in such a vulnerable spot. Every second of the ceiling hold must be excruciating for the blonde woman, her back bending, each of her four limbs under constant stress as they're locked in place. Odessa knew that Cecilia's tits had to be burning, too, being as they were under constant attack, skin twisting and rubbed, ample breast flesh stretched, yanked, and squished out of shape.

Cecilia began to try to escape, and her strategy was a good one. As she pulled her arms out, they brought Odessa's arms with them, forcing the British woman to let go of her foe's breasts. As the Swede began to rock left and right, Odessa knew she would have to let her go—but Odessa would do it on her own terms. She would suddenly jerk in the direction of Cecilia's rocking, twisting over and letting Cecilia go—by way of smashing her pretty face right into the honey they were fighting in, as hard as possible!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 am

Cecilia was struggling left and right and using her strong arms to flex and pull them outwards to each side, breaking apart Odessa's hold. Pulling her arms free bit by bit as each second passed...it wouldn't be long before the blond beauty was free....but it seemed as if Odessa wasn't willing to wait for that. 

As the ebony skinned beauty soon enough threw Cecilia off of her and to the side, the Swede crashing down side first and rolled over onto her front into the honey from the moment. She'd cough out angrily as she'd proceed to push herself up to her hands and knees. Running her hands through her face to wipe it free of the honey....

Growling out as there was a serious aching pain in her slightly reddened tits which were slowly starting to go back to their normal pale color underneath the sheen of honey that the topless blond was covered in.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Odessa knew that she had to use Cecilia's power to her own advantage. The blonde was strong enough to bully out of even Odessa's holds—as Odessa could similarly escape from hers—and so, if Cecilia wanted to escape, Odessa would let her. But she would pay a price when she did. Odessa threw her down hard, stunning Cecilia for a second and coating her pretty Swedish face and now-naked chest in a generous layer of sticky, smothering honey.

Odessa turned over into a kneeling position and examined her fallen foe. Cecilia sure did look pathetic, growling as she tried to wipe honey off of her face with hands that were just as coated in the sweet stuff. Her breasts, of which Odessa still had a very generous view, were reddened, but were slowly returning to their normal pale color. Odessa wanted to make sure that they turned red and stayed red before this fight was over. Maybe smack the blonde's face around so hard that her cheeks swelled up a pleasing reddish-purple color, too. It would definitely suit her!

"You look beautiful on your hands and knees, Ceci," Odessa would coo, before she would grab onto Cecilia's hair with one hand and her hips with another, pulling the blonde's body into a sudden, vicious knee strike that would dig right into her vulnerable flank! "You belong down there! Worshiping me!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 am

Cecilia groaned out and growled in anger as she pushed herself up towards her hands and knees and started to to push herself up further, yet as she was doing so her ebony skinned rival decided to help her along, with a handful of hair grabbed the Swede was pulled up to her feet and hunched over as a strong knee buried right into her gut. The might blond coughed out, a few drops of spittle flying out from her mouth as she gasped for air. 

The mighty blond didn't let the knee stop her though, she dug in deep for the will to wrap an arm around that leg, hooking it up as her other arm would try and grasp Odessa's head, pulling it in under her armpit as the Swede in a quick and fluid motion would try and hoist Odessa up into the air and then have them both fall back down, attempting to hit her busty rival with a fisherman's suplex right into the honey pool!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Cecilia would suddenly spring to her feet just before the knee hit, but Odessa fluidly adjusted her aim and still buried it right in her opponent's flank, forcing air and spittle out of Cecilia's mouth. Cecilia would grab onto her, though, and quickly, the blonde fell back, dragging Odessa with her and flipping her over to come crashing down into the pool of honey on her back, the impact rattling her a bit as she let out a hiss of pain!

The suplex was certainly painful, and jarring, but Odessa wouldn't have even been able to look Cecilia in the eye if she wasn't able to take a hit like that and retaliate without even a moment's hesitation. Cecilia had ahold of her head and her leg, but there was going to be no paltry pin attempt here! Quickly, Odessa twisted at the waist, trying to roll, and gave Cecilia encouragement to let go of her holds on the head and knee as Odessa would bury a vicious elbow into the side of her blonde friend's tit!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:01 pm

The Swede knew fully well that the suplex was not enough to take Odessa down and she was by no means going let Odessa get a chance to claw her way back. The busty ebony skinned woman rolled over to her side and up and as she did the Swede rolled as well so that they would come up on her hands and knees much like Odessa. Facing her busty rival....

Yet she didn't even give that a second before shooting her hand out for a hard slap right to Odessa's pretty face! As her other hand moved up towards the woman's head to quickly try and dunk Odessa face first into the honey! Then attempt to push up and seat her firm ass down on the back of Odessa's head, looking to pin Odessa's face into the honey!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Odessa's elbow dug into Cecilia's chest, and the blonde didn't seem to mind breaking off and letting Odessa roll. The British woman had no intention of getting very far, though. This wasn't an escape attempt—she was going to go right after Cecilia once again and try to retain some of her momentum from her dominating ceiling hold while the blonde was still aching. She came up onto her hands and knees, facing Cecilia, and would immediately unleash a hard slap right into the Swedish woman's pretty face!

At the exact same moment, Cecilia would unleash a twin slap into Odessa's face, and the Briton's head would snap hard to the side even as she felt her own palm slamming into Cecilia's cheek and leaving a ghastly red mark. Odessa was ready to bury her hands in Ceci's hair, and reached up to grab ahold when Cecilia shoved her face down into the honey! "Mmmmrrf!"

Odessa was now smothered in the sticky syrup, and felt Cecilia's big ass come down on the back of her head! The British woman didn't panick, trying to relax and conserve air as much as possible, as she yanked hard on Cecilia's golden tresses, trying to drag her off to one side or the other by them!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Cecilia and Odessa traded blows and slaps with each other, neither woman willing to back down or let the other get the upperhand, but thanks to some quick thinking of Cecilia's the Swede managed yank Odessa down face first into the honey...yet she also had Odessa's hand upon her hair, pulling and yanking on her golden locks.....

The mighty blond would grit her teeth and remain seated on Odessa's back, quickly raising both of her arms and using them to send a powerful double axe-handle blow right down into Odessa's lovely back! Trying to crush that spine with an amazing impact!

Only for the blond to proceed to reach forward for Odessa's lovely bikini bottoms and start to pull on them to give Odessa one hell of a nasty wedgie!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next