Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:24 pm

While both women were causing the other quite a bit of pain, and eliciting harsh little whimpers of agony from each other with their vicious clawholds on some of each other's most sensitive parts, Cecilia did have a slight edge with her fingers digging into Odessa's head. Odessa knew she had to end this standoff on her own terms, or risk being in a very vulnerable position.

And Odessa got just what she needed, as her fist slammed into Cecilia's chin, with quite a bit of force despite the limited space which she had had in which to throw the punch. Odessa smirked and made a little kissy face at her foe as the blonde went down, crashing backward into the honey, splattering it in all directions as she landed on her back.

Odessa would move quickly to take advantage of her downed foe. She would hurry forward, getting on top of Cecilia, and try to get her knees on top of the blonde's arms, holding them down in a schoolgirl pin as Odessa's thick, strong thighs would frame Cecilia's pretty, pale face! "Oh, poor Ceci," Odessa would coo, as her hands would then go to work: one would reach down and back and give Cecilia a hard shot in her belly; the other would dip into the honey next to Cecilia's head, scooping out a generous handful and slathering it all over the poor Swedish woman's face in a thick sheet!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Being taken down into the honey by Odessa's uppercut was not something that Cecilia enjoyed very much, and it didn't stop there are the titaness came on top of the Swede. The Briton seating herself on the Swede's bust and pressing it down with her shapely rear. The Lovely Odessa's legs pinning the Swede's arms and framing her pretty face with those large chocolate thighs of her.

The blond beauty narrowed her eyes as she glared at Odessa, struggling a bit underneath the woman before she shot that strong fist into the Swede's abs, getting a groaning cough out from the Swede's lovely mouth...which served to be just the window that Odessa needed to shove a handful of honey right into the Swede's pretty face and mouth. " Mmpgh!" The Swede let out as she would cough and spit out the honey.

Angrily growling at Odessa as coughed and moved her tongue around her mouth, trying to get the sweet taste of the honey out of her mouth. " Get...off..." Cecilia would let out as she'd try to push her feet off of the honey covered mat and try to drive her knees hard into Odessa's kidneys!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:08 pm

The punch to Cecilia's gut got her mouth open, and Odessa couldn't help but laugh as the timing worked out just perfectly. Odessa would have been content with just obscuring her Swedish friend's features from view with that massive glob of honey, but being able to shove some of it into Ceci's mouth, causing the woman to gag and cough and splutter at the unexpected sweet intrusion, was a wonderful bonus for the Brit.

"Come on, don't spit out your food, Ceci...isn't it sweet? Just choke it down and pass out for me so that I can have some fun with you..." Of course, Odessa knew that Cecilia was not going to go down this easily. This fight wouldn't end for a while yet. But she loved to taunt the tall, buxom blonde. She would even take the taunting one step further, as the hand that had landed the punch in Cecilia's stomach slid a little bit lower, pawing at Cecilia's crotch and giving it a teasing rub.

Cecilia's legs lifted at almost the same moment, and her knees smacked into Odessa's kidneys. "Uurgghk!" Odessa would yelp, as she fell forward, her body covering up Cecilia's face entirely for a moment, belly smacking into the Swedish woman's honey-covered face before Odessa would roll away and, wincing, rise back up onto her knees.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:10 am

Cecilia's knee drove right into the Odessa's kidneys and shoved the chocolate skinned beauty off of her. Getting a face full of Odessa's strong honey covered abs which also freed the Swede's arms, before Odessa could escape from the blond though the Swede quickly attempted to wrap her arms around Odessa's waist and quickly try and roll them over so Odessa was on her back in the honey with the Swede on top. 

Spitting out a bit of Honey, the Swede would quickly try and take a hold of Odessa's legs. Bending one leg over the other and slipping one arm in between those legs, hugging them as she'd shove Odessa's ankle in under her armpit and then try to step over Odessa. Looking to grab roll Odessa over onto her front and then seat her shapely rear down on Odessa's back in an attempt to lock her rival into a firm Cloverleaf submission! 

Looking to torture her ebony skinned beauty of an opponent in a hellish submission hold and hopefully cause that lower lumbar to suffer and weaken Odessa over all. " Come on Odessa! Let's hear you scream, baby!" The Swede would shout out as she'd try and crank back as much as she could on the hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:07 am

Cecilia caught Odessa as the darker-skinned amazon was flung forward, wrapping strong Swedish arms around her waist and then rolled the two of them over so that she was on top and Odessa was on bottom. Odessa felt herself slowly sinking into the sticky substance, but Cecilia did not let her stay there for long. The blonde gathered up Odessa's legs, crossing them and hugging them close before Odessa could stop her. Then, the blonde turned her over onto her front, letting Odessa's breasts drown in honey as she sat her firm ass down on Odessa's back and pulled on her legs!

Cecilia's taunting made Odessa growl, but, after a second, that growl turned into a laugh as she would roll her eyes at her opponent. She balled up a fist and pounded it in frustration in the honey, splattering little droplets of it several feet around them. "Oh, you are a bitter little cunt, Ceci!" Odessa would spit, though her voice had an undercurrent of good humor in it. The fight was a grueling one so far, but Odessa expected nothing less from her great rival. Slowly, gritting her teeth, Odessa would try to drag herself forward towards the ropes! She may not get a break by the rules of the fight, but it would give her the leverage she needed to break free.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 am

Seating herself on Odessa's honey covered back made for a comfortable throne and hearing her rival spurt out those words only made the blond grin. She would chuckle out as she'd tighten her hold on those legs and attempt to slide herself up a bit further, so she was practically sitting on Odessa's upperback. 

Aiming to force those massive jugs down into the honey even further, trying to force them to flatten against the bottom of the ring/pool of honey. All the while she tried to put an even more fearsome bend to Odessa's spine and cause her lovely long time rival a hell of a lot of pain. " And you're a cocky little bitch Ess~" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:55 am

Odessa was truly glad that Cecilia was enjoying the ride from her comfortable ebony throne, because she had to find enjoyment where she could. The blonde was going to get beat down pretty hard in mere minutes, if not seconds, so any pleasure that she could draw from simple things, like rubbing her big, pale ass on Odessa's smooth back, was heartening.

Odessa kept on crawling towards the ropes, but it got a lot more difficult when Cecilia sat down on her upper back, giving Odessa even less traction, and pressing her breasts down painfully against the bottom of the pool. The way Cecilia wiggled her butt and forced Odessa down chest first every few seconds, the Briton got the sense that her blonde rival was intentionally targeting those big, pillowy assets of hers. They didn't hurt too much, though—unlike Odessa's lower back. "Nnnrk...you play dirty, Ceci...luckily, I know ways to keep you in check..."

Odessa knew that Cecilia loved her hardcore fighting and these intense, tight submission moves. Odessa loved them, too, of course, but she also loved another style of fighting, and was more proficient at it than the Swede could ever hope to be: catfighting. In a position like this, in a match with no rules, a little ingenuity could be Odessa's salvation! Reaching up and back with her hand, she would slap against Cecilia's back, working her way upwards...all the way up to the tie of Ceci's red bikini top, which Odessa would deftly undo with the practiced ease of one who had undressed hundreds of women in her time! "Let's have some fun with your jugs, too, huh, Ceci darling? Are those big pink nipples hard yet?" Odessa would tease, as she would try to yank on the bikini to show off the blonde's massive tits.

But trying to embarrass Cecilia Northman would do Odessa no good. She needed something painful! So, pulling upward on that bikini top, Odessa would grab onto the two ends with both hands...and try to wrap it around the Swede's neck, pulling tight to restrict Cecilia's oxygen, and then yank hard to the side to try to pull her foe off of her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:54 am

Cecilia was without a doubt enjoying her time on Odessa's back, her rival made for a comfortable throne and even more so the sounds of groans and moans escaping from Odessa was so sweet that the blond just might have to save a recording of this match where she would beat Odessa down into a pulp. It was only a matter of minutes or even seconds before this was all over and Odessa was once again a broken and beaten mess on the floor.

Now that she was flattening those tits of Odessa's down against the mat/pool floor and getting the ebony beauty all covered in the sticky honey that they were wrestling in it seemed as if she had put a stop to Odessa. Though Odessa's words only made the Swede chuckle. " Yeaaaah, doing a legit submission hold is playing dirty...don't be such a sore loser. My little cunt of a rival, Odessa Brock ~" Cecilia mocked her rival for her absurd claims.

Cecilia was soon caught by surprise though as she felt the slap against her back, it didn't hurt much cause of the awkward angle her rival was slapping her at. After which the ebony skinned beauty was the one who decided to resort to dirty tactics instead. Undoing Cecilia's bikini top and with it caused the Swede to wince out in annoyance. " You're a real bitch, you know that right Ess ?" Cecilia let out as she would try and lean backwards a bit, trying to increase the pain of the submission hold as if she was trying to break the back of her white haired rival. Her bikini top was then yanked up, revealing her large pale orbs to the crowd approval! Only for the white haired beauty to then pull up on it and get it around the Swede's neck and throat and start to pull on it, yanking hard to the side.

" Ghk..."
Cecilia let out in annoyance as she was being pulled down and off of Odessa, back down into the honey!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:37 am

Odessa scoffed at Cecilia's bemused response to her teasing. The Swedish woman could be very funny indeed, sometimes, especially when she didn't think that she was trying to be. "Ooooh, of course, and the fact that all the focus of your weight is on my chest is completely unintentional..." Odessa would point out, justifying the dirty comment, seeing as how her blonde frenemy was trying to rub her huge tits into oblivion, or so it seemed. "Come now, Ceci, we both knew what I meant, and if anyone here is being a little cunt, darling, it would be you and your being intentionally obtuse!"

It was a little wordy for the painful situation she was in, but Odessa just had to make that explanation. It made Cecilia's attempt to mock her seem rather silly, even as the blonde continued to crank her body and bent it and made Odessa groan again.

Finally, Odessa executed her escape plan, and it worked like a charm. She laughed as she pulled the top off of Cecilia's chest, revealing her big, pale hooters, and wrapped it around the woman's neck. "And you're a bloody skank, you know that, right, Ceci?" Odessa would reply as she tossed her blonde friend off. Immediately, she tossed the red bikini top aside for later. With Cecilia down, chest bared, Odessa could go to work in humiliating—and excruciatingly painful!—fashion.

Sliding in behind Cecilia, Odessa would thread her arms around Cecilia's in what was almost the mirror of a full nelson, as she bent them back to try to trap them before moving her hands down to each grope a generous white breast. her legs, then, would try to sneak in as she pulled Cecilia back, each grapevining around one of the blonde's legs—trying to trap all four of the Swede's limbs in preparation for her next maneuver!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:18 am

Cecilia was quite frustrated at having been thrown down by Odessa, she grunted out in annoyance as she was dislodged from her new favorite seat and wasn't allowed to torture her busty ebony skinned rival. What was worse was that for a time she had been choked out with her own bikini...she was without a doubt going to pay Odessa back for that. 

Though now it was Odessa's time to play it seemed. Her lovely ebony skinned rival was quick to take the advantage and slip in behind the Swede, wrapping up her arms and sliding her hands around to grope those massive white breasts of the busty Northerner. " Gah..." Cecilia groaned out in frustration as her bare breasts were taken by her white haired nemesis....

Shortly enough those long dark skinned legs slid around and wrapped around Cecilia's pale limbs, locking in a grapevine as the Swede's body was now trapped and being slightly stretched out. " G-get off...you bitch!" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next