Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV - Page 10 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:25 pm

At this point, the damage was beginning to accumulate on the faces of both mighty warriors. With smashed noses and fractured cheek bones, it was clear that this exchange of punches would finish off the match, that they were throwing every punch as a haymaker, putting everything they had into it, leaving every punch as a potential knockout blow as they tried to maximize the damage which they inflicted upon each other. Still, in the middle of all that, Odessa couldn't help but notice her Swedish rival smirking.

Odessa snorted and smirked, too, in that brief, mere seconds-long interlude between punches. "What...punch-drunk, Ceci...?" she would ask, before her punch slammed into Ceci's nose and shattered it. At the same time, the blonde's punch drove straight upwards into her chin, snapping Odessa's head upwards, lifting her feet up, leaving Odessa dangling from Cecilia's fist on her tiptoes. Odessa let out a loud shout of shock. She couldn't tell whether it had just jarred her or whether it had actually broken anything inside her chin. At this point, the adrenaline was starting to dull all sensations in her body. It hurt, but it was a distant pain, the kind of pain she would feel tenfold more potently later, in the hospital. Odessa fell back a step, staggering, but it only took a moment for her to grit her teeth and counterattack.

Odessa moved in low, and unleashed a combination designed to humiliate and hurt her rival. She would reply to that uppercut with not one, but two of her own: first driving her fist up into the naked underside of Cecilia's left tit, as hard as she could, as if trying to skewer that orb on her arm. And then, as soon as that movement had ended, she brought her fist up again, aiming to duplicate Cecilia's uppercut to the chin, smashing her chocolate honey-covered fist into that vanilla honey-covered chin and obliterate it, crush Cecilia's bones—and put the blonde flat on her back!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV - Page 10 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs. Odessa Brock IV

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Cecilia watched as her fist lifted Odessa off of the ground for a moment or two before the white haired beauty came down on her two feet, for something that caused the blond to release a soft chuckle when she heard Odessa's words. She would nod towards her rival." Nah....just enjoying kick your ass....Bitch." Cecilia let out as she would throw a wink towards Odessa, a wink which caused her to wince in pain. 

Then Odessa came at her, charging at the blond as she threw that powerful hook right up into her tit, causing Cecilia to gasp out in pain as she staggered back a step. She bit through it though as she reared her arm back and would hammer a strong right hook straight into Odessa's solar plexus. Before quickly following it up with a devastating left to Odessa's delicious chocolate breast! Trying to flatten that tit against the woman's rib-cage. 

Only for the blond powerhouse to be met with a strong uppercut to her chin, snapping her head backwards and sending the blond to stumble a few steps backwards, she grit her teeth. She had no idea if her chin was intact or not but what was true was that there was a bloodied bruise left on her chin. 

Cecilia spat out a glob of blood as she would glare at the woman. Red eyes meeting green eyes as she would tighten her right fist. " Phew....I'm gonna fucking...end you..." Cecilia let out with that smirking smile on her face as she would charge right at Odessa putting all her strength into this wild haymaker that she was directing straight at Odessa's pretty face, right by one of those despicable beautiful green eyes of her rival!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:55 pm

The two of them were now going after each other with reckless abandon now, throwing multiple punches in wild, slightly desperate combinations to try to flatten their rival. Odessa's first uppercut slammed into Cecilia's sticky ivory breast, and Cecilia's punch slammed into her solar plexus an instant later, forcing the air out of Odessa's body, her eyes widening for a second as she coughed and hacked after the blow. Her tit was the next body part to be pulverized, flattened into a brown pancake underneath Cecilia's knuckles, but Odessa immediately followed by rising up into Cecilia's chin with as brutal an uppercut as she could manage, opening up a small cut on her longtime rival's chin as she knocked Cecilia backwards.

As they separated, Odessa was still coughing, spittle and blood coming out of her mouth after that last exchange. She spat out a glob of blood-streaked spit which splattered on the mat, which she noticed landed not far away from a similar wad which her blonde enemy spat out at the same time. Cecilia was perhaps the most frustrating woman Odessa had ever fought, simply because of how alike the two of them were.

Like right now. Odessa lifted up her head and met Cecilia's red eyes with her green ones. She managed to smile, even through all that pain, as her body felt tight and tired. She tightened her right fist, something which Cecilia mirrored, as she always seemed to. "Valiant as always, Ceci...time to put you out...of your misery...!"

Odessa could feel it. This was the end, and someone wouldn't be getting up from this cross-counter. She launched herself forward, hurtling towards Cecilia, the blonde coming up on her with equal speed. Odessa swung her right fist around, putting all of her power into this final brutal, devastating haymaker, aiming it right for Cecilia's gorgeous red eyes, ebony and ivory fists both sailing into faces at the exact same time.

And, as always, they connected with perfect synchronicity, and Odessa let out a yell as her whole face felt like it caved in underneath Cecilia's fist.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:55 am

" The only one who's gonna be out....is you...fatty..." Cecilia teased her rival as she glared at the woman, smirk on her face as she pulled back her fist and charge forward at Odessa, she was putting all her power into this blow and she already could tell that was the exact same thing as she saw Odessa come at her! This was the final attack!

Cecilia's fist crashed into Odessa's busted up face and caved that skull in as there was practically and echo from the join impact of each woman's mighty fist onto the other's face. Odessa's fist smacked straight into Cecilia's face snapping her head backwards....not just her head. The Swede's entire body followed as she fell backwards.

Her body crashed down into the honey, the sticky liquid goop working like a bit of a bed for Cecilia's strong frame as it was battered, beaten and looked completely out of it with that nasty haymaker of Odessa's. The only hope was that her fist had left Odessa in the same broken state.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:46 am

Their fists passed by each other in midair, then collided with their faces with equal, tremendous power. It was a typical climax to a fight between Odessa Brock and Cecilia Northman, though the damage Odessa had sustained might have been a little more than usual, not that she could take full stock right now. As that sticky, honey-covered fist slammed into her face, Odessa's head snapped back, and all of a sudden she did not feel any of that damage at all, as her whole body teetered for an instant, then crashed backwards into the honey.

The sticky stuff didn't splash at all, but it made a loud, wet smack as she slammed into the pool's surface, Cecilia's haymaker looking as though it had taken just about everything out of Odessa. Flat on her back, the British woman's arms and legs were spread out, her naked body on full display, as she didn't move at all as the referee made her way around to check on the fallen combatants, looking from one to the other for signs of movement.

Odessa had no idea what had happened to Cecilia, of course. She could only hope that her punch had done the same thing to her Swedish rival what the blonde's punch had done to her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:35 am

The two women collapsed into the honey with a wet sounding smack, as the honey didn't even splash, at the moment it was too much of a sweat, sweet and bloodied goop as the two women's bare naked bodies were laid out on display in the honey.

Generous breasts heaving in rythm as nothing else was moving for the two. Broken, battered and beaten the referee moved between the two women and then would wave her arms. " They're out!" She shouted out as she called for the bell, there wasn't even a need for a ten count in this case. The two women were utterly out of it and probably needed medical attention.

Calling for the bell, the ruling for this match came to be a double K.O as the medical staff started to rush down towards the honey ring.

Result: Draw via Double K.O

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10