Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kimmy vs. Katori

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kimmy vs. Katori - Page 3 Empty Re: Kimmy vs. Katori

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Kimmy heard Katori's moans, and was satisfied that this hold was doing what it was supposed to be doing. She stretched Katori's back out as far as she could, yanking hard on her arms and bending her as much as was possible over that top rope, putting everything she could into the hold and feeling Katori's body tremble slightly, though the girl was doing a good job of bottling up her pain after those initial pained sounds. Soon enough, the referee was counting for a clean break...and Kimmy was not one to play dirty, nor test a ref. She let go with time to spare, backing up and letting Katori have her time to recover.

Kimmy was going to do what it took to win, but she was not going to break any rules, or break any bones in her opponent. Katori stayed on the ropes for a few seconds, before standing up, giving the ref a thumbs-up, and then...leaning back to take another break. Kimmy huffed and put her hands on her hips. "Come on, I don't have all day..." she would warn, giving Katori a few more seconds before putting her hands up and moving towards the Japanese girl, ready to continue the fight, raising her hands a bit to offer a lockup to the blue-haired wrestler!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Katori really didn't need long here to catch her breath, and even then, this was usually the amount of time a wrestler who escapes or is released from a submission hold needs before getting back in the game. Clearly Kimmy wasn't patient for the angel from the way she was standing with her hands on her hips and with what she just said. "Relax, sister. It's only a few seconds." Katori replied back with a light smirk before pushing herself away from the ropes and getting into her stance, ready to rumble!

"Now come at me!" The angel confidently lets out as she keeps her eyes on Kimmy, who was coming at her with raised arms. Katori will follow suit and converge on her opponent as she'll attempt to throw her arms at the New Yorker to engage her with a Collar and Elbow!

She'll give it all she got to overpower her opponent and catch her off guard as she pushes and struggles against Kimmy. And this wasn't a test of strength, so it wouldn't be in bad taste to do something in the middle of this. During the struggle, Katori attempts to snake a leg around one of Kimmy's to pull back and throw her off balance. If that works then the Mighty Successor will move to the woman's side to wrap one of her legs with one of her's while wrapping an arm around her neck before Katori falls down with Kimmy to slam her with a Russian Leg Sweep!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Kimmy had Katori dead to rights against the ropes, and if she had been a heel she might have just continued to use that advantage. Luckily for the Japanese wrestler, Kimmy had always had a sense of fair play and sportsmanship, even given her sometimes fiery personality. She backed off, gave her foe plenty of time to recover, but wasn't lackadaisical about restarting the fight. Once Katori looked like she had caught her breath, Kimmy put her hands up and moved in, ready to engage her foe again.

Despite Katori's snippy little response, it seemed that the other wrestler was ready, as she pushed herself away from the ropes and put her hands up, ready to grapple with Kimmy! The Brooklynite smirked and bounded forward, planting her feet hard, with two stomps, before grabbing Katori's shoulder with one hand and her elbow with the other, gripping her tightly and shoving on her, the two of them locked up again in a collar and elbow! The two of them were still evenly matched, but Kimmy had the advantage thanks to her recent punishing of her foe, and so when Katori shoved hard, Kimmy shoved harder, standing her ground and starting to try to twist Katori's arm around into what would be a variation on a nelson...

...but the blue-haired fighter made a move of her own, wrapping a leg around Kimmy's, tripping her up, causing her to stumble, and then grabbing her around her neck, making Kimmy yell in shock as she was taken down, hitting the canvas with a boom on her back as Katori had her all bottled up! "Crap!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:24 pm

The young Wrestle Angel had attempted to get herself back in the game after being subjected to a harsh rope submission early in the match by Kimmy the New Yorker, getting into a Collar and Elbow lock up to try and overpower her again which ended with Katori slamming her down to the mat with a Russian Leg Sweep. Boom!

Katori now has Kimmy down next to her on her back, and will take this chance to get some payback on the girl for that submission. Without even getting up, the Successor will spin herself so her legs face Kimmy as she grabs her arm from between her legs. From there, Katori will place her legs down on the Brooklynite's chest and pull back on her arm, putting her in a classic Armbar submission hold!

It may not be as painful as the hold she was in on top of not being much of a submission user, but Katori knew this would be just as effective on the girl in its own way as she wrenched back on that arm. "How does this feel?!" Katori shouts with a smirk as she pulls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:42 am

Kimmy had clearly had the strength advantage in that lockup, seeing as how she had just been dominating Katori, but the Wrestle Angel managed to pull a little trick which saw the New Yorker down on her back on the canvas, her legs just taken out from under her. It was the kind of trick she could have avoided, the kind of strategy she even used herself from time to time, but if you tried to defend against it the whole lockup you'd be forced back, and reacting in time to counter was very difficult indeed.

And so now, it seemed, it was Katori's turn to show off her submission chops, as she got down right next to Kimmy in a flurry of movement, her legs coming down on the New Yorker's chest, and her hands grabbing onto Kimmy's wrist and wrenching her arm back hard, pulling her into an armbar, locking Kimmy's arm in place and preventing her from using it or moving it! Kimmy chewed on her lip, swallowing up a loud yelp when Katori pulled on it and tried taunting her. She wasn't going to be vocal about this. She didn't like giving her foes that satisfaction.

"Nnnh...c'mon, harder..." she taunted, trying to goad Katori.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:54 am

Katori has pulled off a good comeback as she managed to knock Kimmy off her feet onto the mat, and then systematically lock her into a good submission hold of her own against her New Yorker opponent! While strikes, suplexes, and aerial attacks were definitely more of Katori's thing, she couldn't deny submissions also were really effective against others in matches. As she DEFINITELY learned in her Wrestle Angels days against many of the submission users whom she tapped to, and will try to put that experience to good use here as best she can.

So the young angel works Kimmy over in her Armbar submission as much as she can, pulling hard on that arm to help wear it out and make the course of the match go into Katori's favor early on. As she pulled on it, she barely hears Kimmy talk to her, saying 'harder' to her.

"Harder, you say? Alright, you asked for it!" Katori says with a wide smirk as she proceeds to lean further back to pull back on Kimmy's arm with all she has, even going so far as to press her legs more down on her chest to make it even more effective against her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:23 pm

It wasn't going to help her at all to goad Katori into being harder on her arm, but Kimmy always fought with a little bit of bravado. She was tough, she was durable, and she was going to show her opponent that she was tougher than her by enduring this submission hold with a stiff upper lip. She was not going to just lay there for minutes upon minutes and let her arm get popped right out of its socket. She was going to take action and get some relief. First thing she had to do was rotate her wrist and rob the armbar of its power.

She would try to distract Katori while she made the effort, turning her body slightly, wincing and hissing as it caused a bit more pressure on her arm. But it would hopefully bring Katori's belly within range of her other arm, and Kimmy would deliver a hammering punch right down into her opponent's navel, hoping to leave her breathless, hoping to feel those arms ease up on hers for just a second—long enough to turn her wrist and get some much-needed relief for her limb, and maybe enough for her to try to get up onto her feet, trying to pull Katori's lower body up with her if she was still holding on!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:41 pm

So far things were going well for the young Wrestle Angel's efforts to weaken her opponent early in the match with a submission hold. As Katori has her locked in good as she pulled back on Kimmy's arm, even intensifying the pressure when the girl went so far as to goad her to do it. It might seem unwise to give into an opponent's taunt, but in this situation it was one worth exploiting against her. Since back in the old WA League, Katori always had a hard time with submission users, today she is gonna show she is not gonna tap out easily to them anymore and beat em, starting with Kimmy!

While she continued to work hard with the Armbar, the Successor did feel slight movement under her legs but it didn't feel major enough to cause concern, especially since it was causing the New Yorker to hiss in more pain. When she looked down at Kimmy though, she can see a raised fist coming down at her!

Katori's eyes widened and tried to brace herself, but the punch to her naval still hurt hard, letting out a loud grunt of pain as her grip and pull on Kimmy's arm weakened to the point that she was simply holding onto it without applying pressure. That moment was more then enough for Kimmy to position herself to get off the mat while Katori was still on her.

But whens he fully stood up the angel let go and drops on her back at her opponent's feet, and if she can move quick enough, Katori will try to backpedal crawl away to try and not get caught by Kimmy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:42 am

Kimmy's efforts bore the fruit that she was hoping to find, as she drilled her fist down into Katori's belly and changed their fortunes rather abruptly. Katori's armbar lost all its power, as the Japanese girl was now merely holding onto Kimmy, rather than actually inflicting any damage with the hold. Kimmy's arm was still throbbing, of course, and would be for another minute or two. That was a hold that plenty of women were forced to submit to. Kimmy was skilled enough to slip out before that happened to her, but there was a reason why some fighters only lasted seconds once an armbar was locked on, and that reason was currently sending hot flashes all up and down the length of her limb.

But Kimmy compartmentalized all of that to one little corner of her mind as she stood up and Katori dropped off of her. With her opponent on her back beneath her, Kimmy brought up one leg, trying to bring it down on Katori's tummy to maximize the pain in her midsection—but her foot found only canvas, her stomp just causing a boom as Katori skittered backwards like a crab!

Kimmy wasn't planning on letting the Wrestle Angel get away, though. She would lunge after her, reaching down with both arms, trying to capture the Japanese girl's ankle in her hands, to pull her back towards the center of the ring on her back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Katori's attempt to weaken her New Yorker opponent, while was very successful in putting pain and pressure in her arm, has come to an end. Having been nailed in the belly by Kimmy's free hand, the angel lost her strong grip on her and when she stood up she let go and dropped to the mat. Feeling that her opponent would try and counterattack, Katori instantly started to crawl away from her. This prediction would be correct as Kimmy, not even 2 seconds after the angel fell, brought her foot up to try and stomp on Katori. Only for it to hit the mat instead, and directly below the Mighty Successor's crotch as well, making her eyes widen a bit while letting out a quiet 'mep' sound.

Thankfully the shock didn't slow her down, it just made her faster to crawl from Kimmy before trying to get back up. However, it seems that the New Yorker was a quick one, as she immediately went for the downed angel and grabbed her ankle. "H-hey!!" She let out as Katori was being dragged back to the ring's center.

Of course though, Katori isn't gonna make it easy for her. As she was being pulled away, the young angel will raise her free leg and throw kick after kick at Kimmy, preferably at her arms and abdomen, to try and get her to let go. "Let. Go!" Katori says between kicks, as she definitely doesn't want to still be in Kimmy's grip or else she'll be put through another painful submission hold if she can't escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next