Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kimmy vs. Katori

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kimmy vs. Katori - Page 4 Empty Re: Kimmy vs. Katori

Post by Daaharu Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 am

Kimmy didn't even notice how close her foot came to stomping right down on Katori's crotch. If that had happened, what would the ref have done? Penalize Kimmy for not being able to predict where her opponent skittered? Or with AFW's more lax rules encouraging unique tactics, maybe they would let a low blow slide, especially when it was an unintentional one. Well, it didn't matter, anyway, since the stomp missed. Kimmy would grunt and turn over, wincing as she felt her arm throbbing again. It felt weak all over, like it was in the process of shriveling up and falling off. Hopefully that wouldn't happen, especially not as Kimmy needed upper body strength when she grabbed onto her foe's ankles and started yanking her back towards the center of the ring!

But Katori didn't just let her do it. She started lashing out with her free leg, writhing around like a captured snake, those kicks coming dangerously close to sensitive parts of Kimmy. That foot slashed across her wrists, causing them to sting, rebounded off the side of her abs, nearly doubling her over...and of course it very nearly hit her crotch, sliding in between her legs less than an inch beneath that sweet spot. Kimmy's eyes widened a bit. This was more trouble than it was worth. Reluctantly, she would let Katori go, backing up to nurse her own wounds as she would let the Japanese girl scramble away and get back on her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 am

It was an obvious sign of desperation for Katori with her current position of being dragged by her leg to the center of the ring, and if Kimmy managed to fully drag her she KNEW she'd be put in another submission hold. And with her opponent's grip on her leg, Katori could imagine just how many potential submissions she could be put in. The Boston Crab, Figure-4 Leglock, STF, Texas Cloverleaf, or even the Ceiling Hold. She could NOT let her opponent put her in any hold or else the pain would be excruciating.

So the young successor threw kick after kick at Kimmy at her arms and torso areas to try and get loose, but as they got closer to the ring's center it seemed almost unlikely. Katori began to grimace at the thought of being put in a hold, however it seemed that luck was on the angel's side as she was released from Kimmy's grip.

In response, Katori's eyes shot wide open and leaned forward to build momentum for when she rolled herself backwards and landed on her feet with distance between her and her opponent. She kept her eyes locked on the New Yorker while keeping her distance and remaining on full guard, looking or waiting for an opening to take advantage of to put the match in her favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Katori sprung up quite quickly onto her feet. Kimmy knew her opponent would not have stayed still for a submission hold, thrashing around and causing all kinds of trouble. Katori wasn't ready to be finished off just yet, which made Kimmy feel a little bit better about her decision to let the Japanese girl squirm free of her clutches. Those kicks to her torso had not been good on her own fighting ability, and if she had left herself open for a reversal it would have been bad. This way, she was able to recover quickly from those blows, taking a couple of deep breaths and shaking out her arms, feeling some life returning to the weakened one.

So, it was a hard reset, and Kimmy would begin to circle around her foe, keeping her distance and staying on high alert as it seemed her blue-haired opponent was doing the same thing. They were both thinking along similar lines, once again, which was both interesting and frustrating for the Brooklynite, as she scanned Katori, watched her body language, looked for an opening, tried to make sure she wasn't presenting her foe with any openings.

She didn't find many opportunities, and it seemed Katori didn't, either. So Kimmy thought about what to do next. And she thought about the collar and elbow lockup earlier. That was pretty damn even, and she would much prefer to show her opponent who was actually stronger between the two of them. But maybe she could change it up a little. Taking a step into the no-man's-land between them, Kimmy would lift one arm up high, staring at Katori, wiggling the fingers of that upstretched hand as she would challenge her opponent to a true, hand-to-hand test of strength to get things going again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:28 pm

The match was once again put into a stalemate of similar thinking between wrestlers as Katori and Kimmy circled each other down in the center of the ring. Just the fact that despite having different wrestling styles and preferences they thought similarly with tactics and methods was enough to raise tensions, both with the girls and the crowd, wondering who will do what and if one can outsmart the other and get the edge to win the match. It certainly was problematic, but at the same time exciting for the young angel as it'll give her quite a challenge! One Katori silently vows to herself with a confident smirk that she'll overcome and take the win!

She kept her eyes on the New Yorker, watching and scanning her every move to watch for whatever chance she could get, whether to attack or counter to bring Kimmy down. But neither girl was letting up or dropping their defense in any way, if anyone guessed this could've been turned into a staring contest somehow. Luckily though, Kimmy finally made a move, and it was slightly welcoming.

Katori watched as her opponent moved forward slightly to the ring's center and raised an arm towards while wiggling her fingers at her. It was obvious it was an invitation to a Test of Strength, which Katori eagerly accepts with caution, but she had some fun with it as she giggled and brought one of her own hands up to wiggle her fingers in the same way as if motioning 'hi' to Kimmy, which made the crowd laugh a bit.

But still, the Mighty Successor walked up forward herself to the submission user, keeping her guard up as she slowly got closer. She kept her arm up and watched Kimmy for any sudden movements in case this was a ploy. But if left uninterrupted, Katori will close her hand in to clamp together tightly with Kimmy's, then bring the other hand to do the same with the other hand once she brings that up too. When both girls are locked together nice and tightly, Katori will push against her opponent with all she has! If the earlier lock up between them was of any indication, even though that was more of a struggle, both girls are strong but this will be a better deciding factor of who's the superior one wrestler in strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:41 am

Katori accepted her offer of a test of strength. Kimmy knew she would—they both wanted to establish a clear pattern of dominance, and this was the best way to do it. Katori stepped forward and brought one hand up, wiggling those fingers, Kimmy smirking as the crowd laughed. She knew that she could have landed a boot in Katori's belly or something as the girl clowned a bit, but Kimmy had never been a very good heel.

And she honestly wanted to see who was stronger between the two of them. She wouldn't completely exhaust herself, but she was going to prove to Katori that Brooklyn beat Japan here, plant that psychological seed and let it grow throughout the rest of the fight. They locked one pair of hands, then they both moved the other hand up, and within seconds those two hands were firmly clamped together, as well. Taking a deep breath, Kimmy would shove forward as hard as she could, feeling Katori shove back, the two of them stalemating right out of the gate as Kimmy certainly wasn't going backwards, and it seemed like Katori wasn't going to go easily, either! Kimmy buckled down, narrowing her eyes as she shoved, putting her legs into it as she kept their arms locked up high, their foreheads nearly bonking together!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:46 am

With both girls now taking part in a Test of Strength, wanting to see who was technically the stronger wrestler between them once and for all before truly continuing the match. As both girls wanted this ridiculous and constant stalemate session to end one way or another. Katori certainly was giving it her complete all, she was pushing with all she has against Kimmy who was just as much into it as she was. But surprisingly enough, neither wrestler was moving in any direction.

They were both still stuck in the center of the ring, unmoving no matter how much they put into their push. Katori and Kimmy's bodies were also getting pressed together now, even their foreheads was close to each other but soon collide when Katori attempts to put more into her push while repositioning her feet into a more spread out way to brace them to try and prevent herself from being pushed back if possible.

Lastly, while still abiding to the Test of Strength, Katori decided to tighten the grip with her hands as she attempts to pull and rotate their arms. To spread them out to try and get some extra leverage until she manages to fully spin their arms upside down while continuing to push against the Brooklyn babe, determined as ever to outdo her opponent in this Test of Strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:59 am

Kimmy knew that plenty of girls were perfectly happy to do mirror matches like this. She had watched them before, and while she was sure there was an appeal to it, her ideal match ended with her opponent putting up only just enough resistance to make things interesting, with Kimmy controlling the proceedings all the way from beginning to end. She didn't intend for things to end up like this with Katori. And the Japanese girl was a little...cheeky about it, which kind of annoyed Kimmy.

But she kept her annoyance to herself, buckled down, narrowed her eyes, and just...kept...PUSHING. Straight forward, harder and harder, pumping her legs, keeping them spread and bent forward so that Katori would have to push her a little further back to compensate for that beneficial angle before she could move the Brooklynite at all. With Katori's legs also repositioned, they were, once again, thinking in the same fashion, and, once again, stalemated.

The contest wore on into its third minute before Katori would pull their arms downward, rotating them around, putting some stress on Kimmy's arms and throwing off her balance a bit. At last, with a groan, Kimmy felt herself getting shoved back...one step, then two...quivering a bit as she ceded ground to her foe.

She wouldn't let that last long. Following Katori's lead, Kimmy would play with the position of their arms...specifically, rotating her wrists down, trying to put some strain on Katori's wrists as she would shove her body back into her foe's, trying to regain the ground she lost and much, much more!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4