Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kimmy vs. Katori

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kimmy vs. Katori - Page 2 Empty Re: Kimmy vs. Katori

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Both girls came out of the handshake with a throbbing hand, a testament to the strength of their opponent. Kimmy grunted and shook her hand, trying to get that ache to go away before the match got started. At least she knew Katori was in the same, or hopefully a slightly worse, boat. Once back in her corner, Kimmy shook her whole body out one more time, then turned and bent her knees, spread her arms, and got ready for battle. The bell rang to signal the start of the fight.

Kimmy would bound out of her corner towards the center of the ring, quickly approaching her Japanese opponent as Katori came out of her corner at the same pace. Kimmy circled around Katori, noting the girl's stance. Not too different from her own, really. They obviously both had plenty of experience with the beat-by-beat of a professional wrestling match, and their styles showed a lot of similarities. Kimmy slowly circled closer and closer to Katori, until she was close enough to start things off. Kimmy lunged forward, going for a collar and elbow lockup with Katori, and found that her opponent had the same idea!

Good. A collar and elbow was a perfectly level playing field, and one of the best ways to test their full-body strength against each other. Kimmy grunted and began pumping her legs, trying to shove Katori backwards and give her a taste of Brooklyn power!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:04 pm

The match has begun, and both girls started off in the same exact way, circling each other and waited for the right moment to strike, like a tiger. When Katori made her move, so did Kimmy, and what do you know? They both had the same idea in mind again, as the two girls lock up together in a Collar and Elbow lock up in the center of the ring trying to outdo each other.

Katori couldn't help but smile and giggle, at how they are still matching each others tactics. "Heh! We must be like soul sisters, to be completely synced like this." She said as she put her all in this lock up with Kimmy. In time, the New Yorker starts to push Katori back a bit.

To counter this, the angel will try to brace her legs and push them into the mat to stop her shoving, as Katori uses this to put her all into this grapple as well to at least try to even each other. At least in terms of power to show that the Mighty Successor won't let herself be so easily pushed back like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:54 pm

The two pro-style warriors locked up in the exact center of the ring, both of them going for a collar and elbow lockup and not even needing to lead their opponent into accepting it. They both began pushing with everything they had, putting their all into it to try to see who was going to flinch and take a step back first.

Kimmy blushed and grunted a little when Katori said that they were soul sisters. "Well, I mean, it's all pretty simple stuff so far...but I guess it's weird to be exactly in sync, sure..." She gritted her teeth and braced herself against her foe, then pumped her legs like pistons, trying to drive Katori all the way back to the ropes! "But I'm still gonna kick your ass, y'know?"

Kimmy started pushing Katori back after almost a minute of stalemated shoving. The New Yorker fought for every step, gaining one, two, three...four. She hadn't forced her foe even a quarter of the way to the ropes before Katori dug in her heels and stopped Kimmy's advance, bracing herself against the ring floor and then redoubling her efforts. Kimmy growled and kept shoving on her foe, but, soon enough, she felt Katori backing her up...one, two, three, four steps.

And Kimmy would dig her boots into the canvas and refuse to move from that spot. They were back where they'd started, and Kimmy was starting to sweat from the intense shoving contest, but she was intent on proving her muscles to be better than Katori's! "C'mon, back you go...again...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:27 pm

It has only been a few minutes but already the match was getting heated up as Katori and Kimmy were giving each other their all in this grapple struggle. Both girls were already glistening with sweat on their bodies just from this one thing alone, which was amazing, showing how much effort they were putting into this contest of strength. Soon enough, after Katori pushed the New Yorker enough, they stopped back where they started in the center of the ring.

Katori smirked a grin when Kimmy worked herself to push the angel again, but neither girl will budge from this spot. "No thanks, I'll stay right here." She said with an energetic tone in her voice, feeling very alive from this struggle. But Katori knew very well that they cannot keep this up from much longer, if both of them continued to exert themselves with this they'll get completely worn out and be unable to fight properly. Which will definitely ruin the show for the audiences.

So, Katori devised a quick plan to end the struggle, and in her favor no less. "Oh, or better yet..." She'll start to say, as she'll suddenly throw her arms out to the sides to break the struggle and hopefully surprise Kimmy. After that, Katori will deliver a hard kick to her opponent's abdomen then grab onto one of her arms. "How about you fly!" She finishes as she twists herself to throw Kimmy with an Irish Whip to the ropes! If successful, Katori will wait for the New Yorker to bounce back on the ropes, and will charge towards her on her return try and attempt to nail her with a Clothesline across her chest to bring her down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Kimmy could tell, just as her opponent did, that their test of strength was not going to decide anything. Both of their bodies were gleaming with sweat, but neither of them was budging from where they stood in the exact center of the ring. They were going to overheat and collapse from total exhaustion soon enough if they kept this up, no matter how much Kimmy wanted to win that psychological edge by overpowering her foe in this collar-and-elbow lockup.

"Huh...well we can just stay like this until one of us croaks, then," Kimmy would say, though she was far from resigned to remaining in this lockup forever. She had plans for how to break it in a way advantageous to her...plans that weren't all too different from what her opponent ended up putting into motion a split-second more quickly than she could make her move, kicking Kimmy in the gut, eliciting a groan as the blonde doubled over, and then flinging her into the ropes! The Brooklynite would yelp in anger as she bounced off of the ropes, turning and seeing a clothesline coming right at her!

It was a classic technique, and one which she could both perform...and counter! She would duck underneath that outstretched arm, staying on her feet, then pivot and try to deliver a hard roundhouse kick to Katori's back to send her into the ropes, front first, for revenge! Kimmy wouldn't wait to try to deliver a clothesline, though. She would follow as fast as she could on Katori's heels, trying to slam her forearm hard into Katori's back as she hit the ropes and maybe take the Japanese girl's breath away as she was—for the time being, at least—crushed between an angry New Yorker and a trio of taut cables!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed May 24, 2017 1:21 am

The heated and tough Test of Strength ended when Katori decked Kimmy in the gut with a kick and swung her towards the ropes. One can easily see that she's a bit worn from all that pushing, and one can bet that Kimmy was in the same boat. But the Mighty Successor had more then enough stamina to press on from here and land a solid Clothesline on the Brooklynite!

Or at least, that was the original plan, anyway.

Just before Katori's arm made its mark, her opponent ducked under it, causing the angel's eyes to shoot wide open in surprise before feeling a hard hit to her back. She let out a short pained grunt as she was sent staggering into the ropes, which she grabbed to keep herself up. But it seems that Katori would get no rest time here, as immediately after she was hit again from behind by Kimmy who kept her sandwiched between her and the ropes, trapping the angel and leaving her at her mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Their test of strength had been a wash, as the two of them were evidently not only thinking on the same wavelength, but were also quite evenly matched in the muscle department. After the lockup had stagnated right in the center of the ring, and Katori had made her move to gain the advantage, Kimmy could have been in a very bad spot. But she thought on her feet. She understood what her foe was planning and was able, with a little luck, to duck it, before countering with a hard kick which sent Katori into the ropes!

Now, with her opponent trapped between her and the ropes, Kimmy had a chance for a free move, with Katori unable to do anything against her. Of course, the ropes were right there, and if Katori grabbed on then Kimmy would have to let her go. But she would have some wiggle room to put Katori in a hold here, so long as she let go when the ref girl said she had to. Kimmy would, then, try to push Katori's upper body down and between the top and middle ropes, then pull her up by her arms, trying to stretch out her back against the top rope, with her chest on the outside of it and both of her arms being yanked backward into the ring!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:53 am

Katori certainly was in a really bad spot after her plan backfired on her immensely. After being kicked into the ropes and then grabbing them for leverage, Katori was slammed and pressed against them and lost her grip on them as she was stuck between the ropes and her opponent. She was at Kimmy's mercy and she couldn't do anything about it if she wanted to, that is if she hadn't let go of the ropes.

Being grabbed by Kimmy, Katori's upper body was shoved between the top and middle ropes and her arms draped over the top one. The pain began once the angel's arms were being pulled back by her opponent, Katori let out pain filled moans and grunts as Kimmy yanked on her arms with her back pressed against the rope. All while being put on display for the audience on this side of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:29 am

"Sorry, but I'm not takin' it easy on you just 'cause we seem to think alike and you're, uh, pretty alright in general," Kimmy would say, her apology coming out just about as awkward as most everything she said. This was why she didn't usually try to talk during matches.

So then why are you talking now, huh? she asked herself, as she pulled harder, really bending Katori's back over that top rope, trying to bend her into a "U" shape. She decided to aid herself in that effort, bringing a boot up and planting it in the small of Katori's back, putting two points of pressure, rope and sole, on the surely aching back of the Japanese warrior. This was definitely hurting, and Kimmy was pleased, though she wasn't exactly happy about it. Yeah, you're talking 'cause the girl was nice enough at the start and you don't want to seem like a bitch, right? Probably too late now.

Kimmy had always had a vibrant inner monologue, though she usually wished she could turn it off.

She wrenched the hold tight, but, since they were on the ropes, she'd have to let go sooner or later. As it turned out, it was sooner, as the referee girl horned in on Kimmy's punishment of her blue-haired foe and gave her a stern look, as well as a count to release the helpless Katori. "One! Two!" she called out, pumping her arm.

Kimmy let go before three. She miiiight have been able to get away with reestablishing the hold after a clean break, but she wasn't the kind of wrestler to go testing the ref. She would let the referee check up on Katori, let Katori get her balance back...and then would punish her all over again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:49 pm

This was definitely one of the worst places to be in right now, as Katori had been sandwiched between the ropes and her opponent's Clothesline which then transitioned to a painful rope submission that left the angel feeling intense pain. She let out pained filled moans and grunts as Kimmy pulled back on her arms, but Katori quickly silenced herself by clenching her teeth. There was no way for the Mighty Successor to escape from this hold, but as it was done on the ropes it was illegal and therefore cannot be done for long, so Katori has to bide her time and endure to wait it out until the ref-girl makes Kimmy release her.

What made the angel raise an eyebrow though was when she heard the New Yorker apologize to her, while also awkwardly complimenting her. There was no need to apologize in the ring as both wrestlers would just beat, slam, and painfully stretch each other anyway, even if both wrestlers were Baby Faces as all's fair in love and war.

As the hold was painful enough, Katori feels more pain surge in her back as she feels a foot being pressed against her to pushed into her while her arms were pulled onto. She didn't unclench her teeth, but the angel's grunts were even louder then before. It was at this moment that the ref-girl finally intervened and ordered Kimmy to release her. Katori gasped and breathed heavily once she was freed, keeping herself draped on the ropes momentarily before slipping out of them.

Katori gave the ref-girl, who was checking on her, a thumbs up to show she was fine before she backed off from the angel. As Kimmy wasn't pressing on yet, Katori took this chance to get a breather, leaning her back against the ropes while rubbing it as well for about 10 to 15 seconds before pushing herself from them and raising her arms back up into a stance, showing she was ready to continue this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next