Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home 7: Stage Setter

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Home 7: Stage Setter - Page 2 Empty Re: Home 7: Stage Setter

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:29 am

Juniper got back in the driver's seat. Anampo scooted over to allow Clyde to sit besides her. She had heard stories about him, and watched some of his fights. Although Anampo thought he would be taller than her. Not shorter...

Clyde asked what the danger was that caused him to run over here. "Brief him, Nick."

"What? But I already did the briefing back at--"

"Brief him before I come back there and brief you!" She shouted, looking back at him before starting to drive out of the parking lot.

"Alright, alright!" Nick turns his body, sitting in the seat sideways so he could look at Clyde. "Some time ago, I matched with a woman. She is apart of a group called The 7. They seem like a very shady group to me, so we're going to investigate. I needed muscle in case things get hairy. Jay and Juniper. And i needed someone smart to help us keep together. Anampo." As he said the names, he pointed them out to Clyde so he could know who was who.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Clyde sat next to Anampo and smiled at her. "Howdy." He said pleasantly before turning to Nick to be briefed on whatever this was.

Clyde listened in and he felt a little uneasy about just what in the world he had gotten himself into as Juniper's group were looking for 'The Seven". Or whoever they were.

"So wait a bit! Y'all are just checkin' out a group of seven wrestlers because they seem shady? How do we know they aren't just a quiet cult or somethin'? Or do they actually do shady junk?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:07 pm

"Hello..." Anampo gave a shy wave.

"THAT, my Champion, is just what we're going to find out. Are they doing evil things? Maybe. But I lean more towards that Boss of theirs. She aint right. I think she's blackmailing some of these ladies into being in that group...And I'm nothing if not chivalrous."

"Then you're nothing." Jay calls from the front seat. "You're a walking contradiction if you wrestle them."

"S-Shut up!"

Conza scampered around the Tension Complex. It was harder to find Ryan Knight than it was Clyde. He tried to avoid anyone he didnt need to come in contact with. He was on a mission to deliver these letters.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Currently Ryan was out and about, having recently left the forest where he stayed. He'd gotten back with John and Lucy, who at first were miffed that the head of the UK Elite had gone and done what he did. But once Ryan sat them down and talked at length with them the pair came around, Mr Knight was renowned for his charisma after all. Though John was a bit skittish around his boss, said it was just that he'd have to get used to being around him again.

No matter, the master of creation could have as much time as he needed in Ryan's eyes. Currently he was trying this new app that was all the rage it seemed. Pokémon Go. It'd been on the news during his absence from wrestling, and Lucy insisted he try it out. Ryan couldn't see the point of it, and where was Mewtwo? That was his favourite aside from Machamp, the latter pokemon being the ideal one for Ryan. It suited him to a tee.

Ryan took a break though, and instead just sat where he was. Nice and quiet, he had come to miss that forest he'd stayed in.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:41 am

Conza's head pops out of a bush. He looks around, all degrees. All 360 of them. After doing that, he ducks his head back down into the same bush. He then pops out completely, looking around again.

"How hard can it be to find--Aha!"

Spotting Ryan Knight, playing on his phone or something, Conza was able to finally get the letter to the Paragon. "Ryan! Ryan, I need to speak with you!" Conza called, waving a hand.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:14 am

Ryan hear a voice address him, his ears perked up but he refrained from looking away from his device for the moment. Though he did glance in Conza's direction, he knew about who the guy was. One of Anampo's pals, not much aside from that. Seemed that Conza was wanting something from the young man. Who didn't these days, since Ryan returned from the forest people were coming up to him and asking things. Like where had he been, why did he do what he did and so on.

He just simply smiled and waved them away, his reasons were his own. And aside from those close to the paragon Ryan wouldn't reveal them. He'd glance at Conza and say "What is it? I don't want to get up, I've been walking all morning and just got comfortable." that was partially true. Mr Knight crossed his legs to indicate this.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:44 am

Conza nods. "Yes, I uh...Understand." He opens up his satchel and takes out an envelope. "This sealed mail is for you, from Anampo." He was sure that Ryan would swoop in and take that letter, knowing it was from his muse. Once Ryan did that, and opened the letter, it would read:

Ryan,

I am leaving with Nick. Not like that...Jay and that harlot that kissed you are coming along with us. Nick has not told us what he is gathering us for, but he warned that it could be a dangerous mission. And he said to write a letter to those we care about most in case we...Die. I cant think of a softer word. Maybe because there isn't one.

But, I refuse to do any of that and leave you behind with only memories...

Anampo Yatgra xoxoxo

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:02 pm

IndigoDragon wrote:"Hello..." Anampo gave a shy wave.

"THAT, my Champion, is just what we're going to find out. Are they doing evil things? Maybe. But I lean more towards that Boss of theirs. She aint right. I think she's blackmailing some of these ladies into being in that group...And I'm nothing if not chivalrous."

"Then you're nothing." Jay calls from the front seat. "You're a walking contradiction if you wrestle them."

"S-Shut up!"

"Huh..." Clyde huffed and leaned back in his chair, wondering just what the heck he had gotten himself into.

"Well! Chivalry ain't much alive in AFW but I don't know what kinda man I'd be ta' let Juniper go on a dangerous mission where she might not even come back alive without someone like ME ta' watch her back! No offense ta' use guys but I'm one of the most capable people I know!"
Clyde said with his chin raised high.

"I mean... How evil could this boss even be?" He asked almost dismissively.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:09 pm

A letter? Ryan was surprised, though his expression didn't register anything relating to that. He took it from Conza and opened it, unfolding the paper inside. It was from Anampo? Why didn't she simply just phone or text Ryan? Mr Knight was already getting bad feelings about this, but he kept it close to his chest. In wrestling outward expressions could be used as a sign of weakness, and it was something applicable to everyday life too.

Ryan simply blinked when he saw the letter's contents, he first thought Anampo had eloped with Nick. Which instantly drew a mental image of cutting his head off, though she then said it wasn't like that. Perhaps in foresight knowing he'd think like that. Nick took Jay and the harlot who's name was Juniper, and that she might not come back.

Was that really going to happen? The heart of Ryan said it wouldn't, but the mind was acting otherwise. Inwardly his BPM increased in response to this emotionally distressing, but he made sure not to show it. Anampo said she'd come back, but would she? Really? What if all this was just something to give him false hope?

"I don't suppose you know where she's gone." Ryan said, his tongue felt like a slab of meat at this point. Then he remembered he'd done something like this himself, where he vanished from John and Lucy's side to improve himself in the forest. Once Ryan applied logic to this he doubted Conza would have been told by Nick where they went, and without knowing where Ryan wouldn't be able to use his motorbike to find them. So the Brit simply stood up and began to depart. Before Conza did though Ryan would say "If she's not back within a few days I'm going to file a missing person's report, and I will ruin you and Nick with every asset I have. Pray it doesn't come to that."

Before long Ryan would go back to his place, explain the situation to John and demand that his right hand man get him drunk enough to forget the problem if only for a bit. Anampo had left him in spite of what the wording was, perhaps for good. John would remind Ryan that her situation mirrored his own actions, and Mr Knight would agree with the logic. But the pain was only natural.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Nick nods in agreement to Clyde's statement about being capable. "You surely are. You're our reigning champion for a reason. And that reason is being able to take care of yourself." He takes a moment to look out the window. The car was just getting on the highway.

Anampo tapped his shoulder. "I welcome you along for the ride, Clyde." She says.

Conza took a step back when Ryan stood, thinking he'd do the same as Clyde and grab Conza up. But that didn't happen. "Nick didn't brief me on the mission much. Juat that they were going a bit far."

The Paragon then spoke that he'd ruin Nick and Conza if Anampo wasnt back in a few days. Conza scoffed. "Id love to see that. Unless you're beating me up, then our legal and financial battle would be even, Mr. Knight..."

"Talk about shooting the messanger...: Conza shook his head and started off to go find the las person he needed to talk to.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next