Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Toraki gasped and tried to struggle in her grasp as she did her shapeshifting trick and he was in front of a copy of his chibi appearance.

"W-Who... w-what...?" his eyes widened as he tried to squirm free. "O-Ok i w-will fight you then... And... *he blushed* ...all in all i must admit i prefer your female shape".

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shape-shifing encounter (for Talimaya)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Toraki gasped and tried to struggle in her grasp as she did her shapeshifting trick and he was in front of a copy of his chibi appearance.

"W-Who... w-what...?" his eyes widened as he tried to squirm free. "O-Ok i w-will fight you then... and by the way... *he blushed* i must admit i prefer you in y-your female shape".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Once more she would giggle, her form shifting back to the one she had taken earlier. "I thought you would." Her arms would squeeze tighter about him, already taking advantage of the situation. "So then...what kind of match would you like?"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:26 pm

"Nhhh..." he groaned softly, wiggling and blusing in Zephena's hug as her soft breasts were pressed against his fur.

"O-Ok.. we can have a kind of match i've heard about... it's called "Multiple KO Submission Match". In order to win you need to ko your opponent several times, until they finally accept to surrender." He said, thinking such a stipulation would maybe intimidate her...

He could not image it was more likely going to excite the sexy shapeshifter even more with the chance to play with him in several ways and put him in lots of holds.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 pm

The smile that spread across her face would likely tell him the match type hadn't intimidated her. "Ohh...sounds like fun." She was thinking of all sorts of moves to knock him out with. And all sorts of forms to take for each one. It wouldn't be any fun if she didn't experiment with him.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Toraki's eyes blinked in cute surprise: something in her wide eyes told him he had just put himself in a lot of big troubles.
"O-Ok.. ready when you are then.." he let out a soft snarl and flexed his muscles, trying to release himself from her embrace.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Finally, Zephena would release Toraki. Yet when she did, she'd do so suddenly, intending for him to be sent off balance. If that worked, she'd leap forward towards him, aiming to literally throw herself on top of him. She'd press her breasts up against his face, giggling as she tried to take him down to the ground.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 pm

"r-rawr...??" Toraki's feline surprised sound would amuse the playful shapeshifter as her maneuvre worked and Toraki went down o his back.

"What..? mnphh......" his face flared at the embarassing sight of Zephena's breasts coming to cover his vision and envelop his whole face. He would struggle and wriggle his fuzzy face, trying to pull it back from the embarassing trap of her breasts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Zephena would laugh as she trapped Toraki, pulling his face against her breasts, her fox tail swaying happily behind her. "Going to lose so easily? Well that's fine with me. Show me that cute, weak side to you. I want to play with him too."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Toraki still had strenght to fight back: his paw-like hands pushed against Zephena's lovely waist as he somehow managed to get his head partly out of her cleavage, her breasts still pressing his face.

"mnnhhh... g-gasp.... n-no way... you're n-not going to subdue me.." , he panted breathing warmly against her breasts. He was talking big but he was having a hard time to try and wriggle out of her womanly smother attempt.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next