Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ideas Moving Forward

+19
Liesmith
TheRacker
LunarWolf
Kelsea
acuyra
LtLukas
Mystery Dragon
Harrier
hamish1024
scorn53
IndigoDragon
SleeperAgent94
LARIATO
Alexandra
Old_Man_Tai
TheWamts
TripleHelix
Lobo
jakeb1993
23 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Ideas Moving Forward - Page 6 Empty Re: Ideas Moving Forward

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:13 am

YOU NEVER ASKED.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:16 am

Wheres part three if that confersation? Razz
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:17 am

Hahahahaha.

Ideas Moving Forward - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:27 am

Alexandra wrote:YOU NEVER ASKED.
only because I was too busy not going onto the site.

Ideas Moving Forward - Page 6 SAdcZrMIdeas Moving Forward - Page 6 MVRLLQmIdeas Moving Forward - Page 6 I82ome3Ideas Moving Forward - Page 6 UAjmKPCIdeas Moving Forward - Page 6 MAai8oKIdeas Moving Forward - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:35 am

Okay, so having a bit more of a think. It is clear from what people are saying we need to find a way of including newer players and stop them from forgetting about this place and moving on; that was the idea behind Forced match-ups. But how about this:

We create a new League specifically for New Players/New Characters. There is only one belt, and one small PPV each year. Think of it as our own NXT. We could call it the NWA. New players who join the board and encouraged to make a character for that league rather than Friction. Not only does it give a place for all the new people to gather, but it means that when they finally come up to Friction, they bring a character who has already had some development and backstory.

That part of the forum would be significantly more moderated than the rest of the forum, having several people looking over it. As you can imagine, having a bunch of new players who don't know what they are doing is a going to cause a few teething issues. There mods, or 'mentors' as i call them, are there to help iron out the creases before they get to Friction, not to mention they are there to help these people grow as writers. Maybe one day we can say good bye to one liners in Friction. These mentors would also devise match-ups, that way new people won't be as nervous going to people and it helps shake things up. It's like enforced match-ups, but not enforced, all you have to do is trust your mentor to find you a good match.

Of course this is open to new characters, so it also means that people like us can create a character and go down there and interact with the newbies. Show them what its like to be a Friction RPer Wink and generally show them what you can become when you develop your characters and self.

Of course you don't have to take part. But i would make it a rule that new RPer to the forum have to create a NWA character first before creating a character that jumps straight into Friction.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:46 am

So you want to make the site more accessible to new rpers by making part of the site inaccessible to new rpers?

I'm not quite following.

Ideas Moving Forward - Page 6 SAdcZrMIdeas Moving Forward - Page 6 MVRLLQmIdeas Moving Forward - Page 6 I82ome3Ideas Moving Forward - Page 6 UAjmKPCIdeas Moving Forward - Page 6 MAai8oKIdeas Moving Forward - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 am

No, I am saying we create and area for these new players to grow and develop so that when they do reach the 'other' part of the site they are far more confident and developed. At the moment we lose too many new people barbecue they get confused, they are too scared to ask for a match, others wont RP with them because they don't know what they are getting themselves into.

Giving them their own area to develop would be a good thing. Plus it adds another notch to our universe. I am not expecting everyone to like it, but veteran players who prefer their own circles don't have to get involved and it won't affect them, so i don't see nothing wrong with at least trying it.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:51 am

Do you even know how many players we lose or why they leave?

Expanding is, to be blunt, not a great idea. We are all panicky and worried about how to keep THIS board intact, opening a second board would be a nightmare for whatever poor bastard had to manage it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:54 am

I am not saying opening an entire board, just adding another sub forum like Friction is now. They would still be here on this site. Expanding is a great idea if it means we can attract new people and convince them to stay longer, otherwise we will die out if we keep acting like this.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:02 am

We're not going to die out. For fucks sake, we have plenty of dudes, the board is going to be fine. Its not like we HAVE to CONSTANTLY have new members coming in or else we crash. The ONLY risk of dying that AFW has is if forummotion crashes forever or ban us for "bad" content or something.

The idea we'll die out because we don't have a steady stream of new people constantly flowing in is utterly inane.

Separating and isolating the new people and making them only work with each other, btw, is a messed up elitist thing to do. Its basically exactly what everyone accuses the veterans of doing, working only with themselves while isolating the newer players.

Which, as I've said, is a bullshit claim. The veterans work with new players all the damn time. Tat worked with everyone, Blue included multiple people in her stuff, and people like myself, Alex, Lobo, Lunar, Flubs and others are always working with different people.

In general, the board is fine as it is. Sure, there are some ideas that could improve things, but the idea that we are near death is just damn silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next