Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Daaharu, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

For those seeking matches/ideas/discussions/storylines/anything

2 posters

Go down

For those seeking matches/ideas/discussions/storylines/anything Empty For those seeking matches/ideas/discussions/storylines/anything

Post by RJD Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:12 pm

So I've been talking to a few people who seem to have trouble getting as many matches as they'd like and noticed that generally when people request matches for themselves on the board they don't tend to get much responses. So I was thinking that perhaps if I put this up then some people who need more matches could put themselves down in it and maybe talk about some of their new wrestlers or new ideas, get a bit of a talk going with each other and over time it might be a decent way to get matches.

Or even if people aren't free for matches they could still just chat and share ideas about their wrestlers, so that if someone elses wrestler just happens to fit their idea for a story line then they would be able to tell from the thread rather than having to actively seek out people who are willing elsewhere. Plus if someone just needed one character for a story line it may be a good idea to check this thread rather than going through your regular role playing partners, as it's fairly likely the individuals posting to this thread could do with a longer running thread or story line and would benefit more than your regular role play partner who might be swamped with matches.

Sorry if this isn't really my place to post something like this, but yeah if someone is talking about how they need a match or someone for a story line but just can't find anyone then perhaps you could point them here, or towards a similar thread if someone else would like to make one. It may even be a good idea for people to maybe suggest themselves in the future, maybe saying something along the lines of " I actually really like that character/idea but unfortunately I'm at my limits with threads, so perhaps in the future when I'm free from that burden I can hit you up. " or " I wouldn't be able to accept a match at the moment, but that idea/character could fit with one I am planning to make". Also if nothing more then people could just give a quick summary about some characters over here that need something to do, or just give updates on their locker room in general since some people might not notice changes to users locker rooms or may not have the time to check every individual wrestlers profile.

Last edited by RJD on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

For those seeking matches/ideas/discussions/storylines/anything Empty Re: For those seeking matches/ideas/discussions/storylines/anything

Post by RJD Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Just to practice what I preach I'll go ahead and do this somewhat myself. I am planning to make a team of three wrestlers who can either do group or individual stuff. The general theme of this group will be somewhat silly/entertainment based wrestlers who are also experienced and skillful fighters.

The first of the team is already uploaded and the second will come soon. The first one is Gemma Styx who was a former martial artist who got bored of her mundane fighting style and after being frustrated with the overly dull and serious nature of martial arts decided to include some entertainment in her performances. She would be up for most match types, although most likely not hentai and I'd be hesitant to have her in smother/softcore situations. I don't mind wins or losses for her but would likely want to limit both so that she doesn't end up with lets say 5 wins and no losses or 5 losses and no wins.

Also I revised my Blair Hamilton character and she would be good for competition against any similar kawaii wrestler who is around the same level of incompetence as her. Meanwhile my Elisa character needs to go through some developments that would include losing to fellow giants, so if that fits anyway elses needs then hit me up.

That's the kind of thing I'd suggest people do in this thread, talk about specific things they might need, or maybe just bring up cool match types/storylines ect. Even if you don't plan to accept matches or ask for any you can still just talk about each others wrestlers ect, it'd encourage people to look over each other's stuff more if it's somewhat summarised in a thread or a few threads if someone makes a better version of this one.

Back to top Go down

For those seeking matches/ideas/discussions/storylines/anything Empty Re: For those seeking matches/ideas/discussions/storylines/anything

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 am

Sounds like an interesting initiatief and something I gladly get behind. So if anyone is looking for an matches just give me a pm and If I'm not too busy then we can easily set up an match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down