Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A hardcore hentai debut

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A hardcore hentai debut - Page 8 Empty Re: A hardcore hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:57 pm

As both wrestler were locked in a trib duel to end the match as the barmaid had to listen to the AFW crowd cheer them both on as she was trying to focus on grinding and thrusting her pussy against her opponent. So while Tiffany was focusing her attention on trying to beat B.Raven in the trib duel her opponent would keep talking to her as she bites her lip so she would not moan as she place her hands on the canvas so she could set off against her opponent in the hopes of turning the match around.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:31 am

Black Raven had to focus on this trib duel, or she'd lose this match. B. Raven would place her arms on the mat as she trued to hold her excitement, as she continued to grind her pussy against Tiffany's pussy. Black Raven would start to take deeper breathes trying to stay in this match, as she fought the pleasure she was feeling. Black Raven could feel both her and Tiffany's pussies getting wetter and wetter the longer this duel continued.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Tiffany would just glare at her opponent as she could not get the upper hand no matter what she did B.Raven did the same as the crowd was loving it. So as the barmaid would feel B.Raven keep thrusting and grinding her pussy against her own as she could tell she was close as she would try to slowly crawl away while hoping the other wrestler did not notice this.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

Black Raven was close to reaching her orgasm, but it seemed like Tiffany was close too. Black Raven would notice Tiffany trying to crawl away from the fight, but Black Raven wasn't having it. "Where do you think you're going?...Mmmm...This match is going to end with this trib duel. Now bring it Tiff!!" Black Raven moaned a bit as she pulled back into the duuel as she began rubbing her pussy at a faster pace, while biting down on her lip to try to contain her pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Tiffany would curse under her breath as her opponent caught the German native as she tries to crawl away and put a stop to that plan as it was clear who was in control at this point. So while B.Raven keeps up her attacks as the other wrestler does not allow the barmaid a single moment of rest as she feels her opponent's pussy thrust into hers again and again it soon became to much for Tiffany as she throws her head back as she moans ''Please don't make me cum in front of these people B.Raven''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Tiffany and Black Raven's moans were getting louder and louder with each thrust. The referee would watch closely and both women would moan lewdly before an orgasm was reached. The referee rang the bell. The referee said that both Tiffany and Black Raven reached orgasm at the same time therefore this match is a draw. Black Raven laid spread eagle exhausted from the match. She was just happy she had a great match with Tiffany, and that orgasm was a bonus. She get up and hug Tiffany in a show of good sportsmanship. "Now that's what I call an orgasm. Call me anytime you want to fuck again." Black Raven said before she kissed Tiffany on the lips, as the AFW crowd cheered loudly for both women.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Tiffny would lay on the floor as she was glad the match was a tie but as the crowd cheered them on she would accept the hug of her opponent and hug her back. So as she hears the offer from the other woman and then feel those sweet lips of B.Raven on her own as she would try to push her tongue inside the other wrestler's mouth as she would step back as the crowd was chanting their names. ''You are still one win up on me and i won't forget that but for now it clear i need to train harder until i can beat you next time we meet Raven''teased Tiffany as she would then walk to one of the cornerposts and climb the ropes and wave at her fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Black Raven would smile and respond to Tiffany's statement. "Oh I'm counting on it, Tiff." Black Raven said before she would join Tiffany in going to the corners to interact with the AFW crowd. The AFW crowd would cheer loudly in appreciation to these women putting on an amazing match

RESULT: DRAW!!!
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8