Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A hardcore hentai debut

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A hardcore hentai debut - Page 7 Empty Re: A hardcore hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:50 pm

So as Tiffany came from under the ring while having a piece of rope in her hands as she got back to her feet and smirked towards her opponent. So as she throws the rope into the ring she would walk towards B.Raven and try to pull her onto her feet before sliding her under the ring as she would enter the ring next as she whisper ''Have you ever bin tied up by someone B.Raven''. So with her opponent back in the ring and retrieving the piece of rope again she would focus on her opponent and try to trap her opponent in one of the corners and then tied up her arms to the ringpost.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:35 pm

Black Raven would get thrown into the ring but luckily for her Tiffany was taking her time do what she had planned. Black Raven would counter Tiffany by Headbutting her at the nose. If that worked Black Raven would attempt to follow up with a Low Dropkick to Tiffany's left knee. If that worked Black Raven would then think about what she wanted to do next. Both wrestlers were getting exhausted from the beating they've been giving each other. Black Raven was beginning to wonder how much more both of them could take.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:12 pm

So as Tiffany had retrieved the rope she had not expected that B.Raven would be able to get back on her feet and when she got headbutted on her nose the German native would stumble back while holding it. But it seems her opponent was not down as she followed it up with a low dropkick to the barmaid's left knee which would cause Tiffany to fall down as she would hold her hands in front of her to protect herself from the impact as she just lay their on the canvas panting as she was feeling more exhausted and knew the match could not go on for much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:43 am

Black Raven would remember the vibrator she brought into the match, and she would roll out of the ring to go get it. B. Raven thought that if any item could force an orgasm out of an opponent it was a vibrator. Black Raven was definitely slower to get the item, after all she had been through in this match, but she had to will herself on to continue the match. Once Black Raven was back in the ring, she'd lick the tip of the vibrator before trying to grab a hold of one of Tiffany's ankles with one hand while the other placed the vibrator on the bartender's pussy for maximum pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Tiffany would lay down on the canvas as she was panting heavily as the barmaid knew she could not go on for much longer as she was glad that B.Raven did not attack her while she was down. So as her opponent got out of the ring to look for something Tiffany was crawling towards the corner and slowly making it back to her feet when she feels something touch her ankle and soon after feel the vibrator press against her pussy. While this was happening Tiffany would try to lash out with a elbow as she turned her face to see where she needs to aim just as the vibrator got set on maximum causing the German native to moan loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Black Raven managed to get a hold of Tiffany and put the vibrator on maximum. However, Black Raven couldn't enjoy hearing Tiffany's moans as she took an Elbow Strike to the side of her head. Black Raven was floored and the vibrator would knocked away from Tiffany into the center of the ring. Tiffany had an opportunity to get back into this match, but both woman were exhausted. The crowd would rally behind both women to continue the match until the very end as they laid it all on the line for this one match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:05 pm

As the Elbow connected with her opponent's head the barmaid would moan in relieve as she feels the vibrator get knocked away as she slowly turned around as both wrestlers were panting heavily. So as Tiffany slowly crawled towards B.Raven and tries to pin her arms under her legs as she would hook one of the wrestler's legs in the air as she slide her other hand down and would slowly start to rub her opponent's pussy as the crowd cheered them on.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:20 am

Black Raven was down but Tiffany seemed ready to take advantage of this situation. Black Raven was exhausted, but she could tell that Tiffany was also. Black Raven would kick Tiffany to stop her offensive, and then pull her in close so that both women's pussies were against each other's. Black Raven would look Tiffany in the eyes and say. "This is it, a true test to see whose better Tiff. Do you think you can out trib me?" Bllack Raven said as she began to grind her pussy against Tiffany's pussy while the AFW crowd cheered loudly in the background.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Tiffany knew that she was becoming exhausted as she was unsuccessful in keeping her opponent pinned under her as B.Raven chanced their position so their pussy would come into contact with the other. So after her opponent challenged her to a trib duel and the crowd started cheering for her to accepted the German native would moan as she replied ''fine i accept but no hands as it will be pussy vs pussy agreed Raven'' as she slowly started to go faster as she thrust and grinds into the other wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:44 am

Black Raven and Tiffany were now locked in a trib duel that will finish this match. Both Black Raven and Tiffany are full of pride as they continued to grind and thrust their pussies against each other as the AFW crowd would cheer loudly and clap for the women fighting this match with such determination. "Oooh, yeah...Win, lose or draw this was a great debut match Tiff. You've got a nice career ahead of you." Black Raven complimented her opponent as she moaned in pleasure trying not to lose this fight.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next