Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A hardcore hentai debut

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A hardcore hentai debut - Page 6 Empty Re: A hardcore hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:49 pm

As Tiffany was forced to take kick after kick to her breasts it came as no surprise when the barmaid started screaming in pain while the crowd was reacting to B.Raven's attacks when she suddenly heard ''WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAHH!!!!!'' before she got one last roundhouse kick to the side of her head. So as Tiffany was about to fall forward she looked up and the fear was clear in her eyes as the only thing she saw was her opponent's knee just before it made contact with her nose and forced her down onto her back as her hands when straight for her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Black Raven was keeping the pressure on Tiffany, and she seemed ready to go back to pleasuring. Black Raven thought she had done enough damage to Tiffany so she could take her time to prepare for some fun. Black Raven would strut back to the weapons, and Black Raven would start to put on the strap-on left in the ring. The AFW crowd would cheer loudly once Black Raven was finished, and Black Raven being the entertainer she is she would start stroking her strap-on with the lube left in the ring. Once Black Raven was done she'd try to spread Tiffany's legs to insert the lube covered strap-on into Tiffany's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Tiffany was on her back holding her nose as she tries to figure out where B.Raven was at the moment as the crowd seemed excited for something so whatever her opponent was retrieving or doing would spell disaster for the barmaid. So just as Tiffany was thinking about getting up she would feel her opponent spread her legs forcefully and after that quickly ram it inside her pussy as the crowd goes insane while the German native bite down on her lip. ''OMG you fucking bitch pull that thing out of me now''screamed the barmaid as she tries to slap B.Raven in her face in the hopes of escaping from her current position.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Black Raven was enjoying this moment as she began thrusting her lubed up strap-on deeper and deeper into Tiffany's pussy. Black Raven would laugh as she saw Tiffany trying to slap her face, when her hands weren't close enough to hit her. "Just relax Tiff, and enjoy your position. You damn sexy getting fucked like this." Black Raven said as she increased her paced of thrusting to pleasure her opponent as the AFW crowd roared in approval.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:04 am

Tiffany would growl as she was unable to slap her opponent in the face because of the distance as she tries to crawl towards the ropes while B.Raven was thrusting in and out of her as she knew that if this keeps up she lose the match. ''I will never just sit down and let my opponent have their victory with out me fighting back if theirs still a chance i could win'' moans Tiffany as she saw the ropes were in sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Black Raven would pay more attention to thrusting her strap-on deeper into Tiffany's pussy, but not to her position in the ring. Tiffany would make it to the ropes and pull herself out of Black Raven's grasp and exited the ring through the bottom rope. Black Raven was a bit disappointed that she wasn't able to finish off Tiffany right there but she had tie to enjoy her handiwork. Black Raven took a look at her strap-on and she had a sense of pride. However, this match wasn't over so Black Raven would take off her strap-on, and then she'd exit the ring to chase after Tiffany to try to send Tiffany back into the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Tiffany would let out a moan of relieve as she was able to escape from B.Raven as she got down on her knees as she looked at the other woman. So while Tiffany was slowly getting back to her feet she noticed the fact that her opponent had taken off the strap-on and was about to exit the ring herself as the German native started to run to get some distance between them.

So as the barmaid reached the steel steps she would climb them and hope to see her opponent rush after her as she leaped off it while swinging her fist as she goes for a superman punch.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:21 pm

As Black Raven was in pursuit of her opponent, however she didn't anticipate Tiffany to still have some fight in her. Black Raven's eyes would widen as she saw Tiffany jump off the steel steps before getting clocked in the face with a Superman Punch. That punch would knok some spit out of Black Raven's mouth before she hit the floor. Black Raven would try to recover as fast as she could, but Tiffany seemed prepared to press her advantage as the AFW crowd popped as the Superman Punch connected. The AFW crowd would begin to rally to try to will the wrestlers to keep fighting.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Tiffany would just smirk at the crowd as she knocked her opponent down as she drives her fist in B.Raven's face with a superman punch as she looks down at at her opponent. So as the barmaid bends down and grasp her opponent by her hair to lift B.Raven up by her hair as she tries to throw her shoulder first into the barricade as she would then look under the ring to find some sex toys she could use on the other wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Black Raven was on the floor trying to recover from the Superman Punch, however Tiffany was ready to take advantage of the situation. Tiffany would lift Black Raven up by her hair, and then she'd be thrown shoulder first into the steel steps. Black Raven was in pain, and she'd grit her teeth while holding her now hurt shoulder. Black Raven wasn't in a good position now with Tiffany's comeback, but Black Raven willed herself to try to get back to her feet with her back turned away from her opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next