Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A hardcore hentai debut

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A hardcore hentai debut - Page 3 Empty Re: A hardcore hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Tiffany would moan as her back gets rammed into the apron and after that gets throw back into the ring under the bottom rope by B.Raven. So as Tiffany lay on the canvas slowly crawling back to her hands and knees it seems that her opponent was already on her feet as the German native could barely hear what ever B.Raven was saying thanks to the crowd. So as Tiffany turned to look towards her opponent she got knocked down by a roundhouse kick to the side of the skill as the crowd chanted B.Raven's name.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:03 am

Black Raven's Roundhouse Kick connected perfectly onto the side of Tiffany's skull, knocking the German woman down onto the mat. B. Raven would grab the lube before sitting on top of Tiffany's stomach straddling her. B. Raven would look down at Tiffany's outfit and lick her lips before saying. "Let's start having some fun Tiff." B. Raven said before pulling the straps on Tiffany's attire to the side exposing Tiffany's breasts to the crowd. "Mmmm...You've got some magnificent breasts Tiff. Do you mind if I give them a nice massage?" B. Raven said seductively as she began to pour the edible cheery-flavored lube onto Tiffany's breasts before beginning to massage Tiffany's boobs covering them in the cherry-flavored lube causing Tiffany's breasts to glisten under the arena lights.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Tiffany would lay on the canvas after being hit by that roundhouse kick to the side of her skull as she would not notice anything until B.Raven sat down on her stomach. So as the crowd were getting excited from the look on B.raven's face as they started cheering as the woman would slowly push the straps to the side showing Tiffan's breasts to the world. ''Always knew you were jealous of my breasts B.Raven'' moans Tiffany as she tries to form a bridge to unbalance her opponent as she feels B.Raven first pour the lube onto her breasts before rubbing it in as the crowd chants her opponent's name.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:03 am

Black Raven was having fun massaging Tiffany's breasts with the lube. "I'm not jealous of your breasts Tiff, I am impressed by them." B. Raven said as she continued to massage Tiffany's breasts with the lube. Black Raven was enjoying this situation as the crowd cheered her on while hearing Tiffany moan from her touch. However, this wouldn't last long, because Tiffany would bridge her body which unbalanced Black Raven enough to roll off of Tiffany. Black Raven would then try to get back to her feet fast so Tiffany couldn't advantage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Tiffan would try not to moan as she feels B.Raven massaging her breast as she focus all her energy on forming a bridge to knock her opponent off her body as she listen to what the other girl has to say. So after she feels her opponent fall off her body as she would first roll onto her belly before making her way back to her hands and knees as she slowly raise and notice a lot of phone flashing as she looks down and notice her nipples her erected and glared at B.Raven. ''Well if you are so impressed by them you will love it even more when i smother you with them B.Raven''taunts Tiffany as she holds her hands in the air and circles around her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:20 am

Black Raven would the flashing cameras from the audience and smile as she heard Tiffany taunt her. "Oooooh, now you're just teasing me Tiff...I like it. Come on, let's see what you've got." B. Raven said before she would raise one of her hands up in the air signaling for a Test of Strength in the center of the ring. While Black Raven waited for Tiffany's response, she couldn't help but feel proud of herself seeing Tiffany's nipples erect from her massage earlier.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Tiffany would growl as she hears her opponent taunt her and would accept B.Raven challenge for a Test of Strength as she moves forward to grasp the other woman's hand with her own. ''Keep talking like that B.Raven it will just make it all the more sweeter when i finally beat you''whispered Tiffany as she pushed forward and would moan as her breasts grind against her opponent as the crowd would cheer for both wrestler as the titfight happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Black Raven would smile as Tiffany accepted the test of strength. B. Raven already knew that Tiffany was slightly stronger than her, and that Tiffany had a back ground in titfights. Honestly, Black Raven just want Tiffany to dominate her for a bit in this match. It was no secret that Black Raven thought that Tiffany was sexy, and she wanted Tiffany to shine a bit in her debut match. B. Raven would hear Tiffany whisper to her and she'd respond by whispering back. "Mmmm, yeah Tiff I think we're both going to enjoy this match very much." B. Raven moaned lightly as her tits mashed against Tiffany's lube lube covered tits. Black Raven was excited and outmatched by Tiffany in this Test of Strength and Black Raven would find herself forced onto her back on the canvas with Tiffany on top of her in complete control. Black Raven was ready to see what Tiffany would do to her now.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Tiffany was trying her best to distract Black Raven as she did not want to lose her debut match after what happened in the bar as she would try to hold her grond as she feels her opponent's breasts mashed against her own as the crowd cheers them on. So as she hears B.Raven whisper her reply while moaning she would smirk as she whisper back ''That's it Raven moan for me we both know you can't resist my chest so if you back down and let me force you to a orgasm i will rock your world after this match''. But when Tiffany was able to force her opponent on her back she could not believe her luck and tries to keep her pinned down as she whisper ''Do you still want that closer look B.Raven'' as she tries to move her breasts over her opponent's head to smother her with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:25 am

Black Raven was essentially pinned down by Tiffany. Tiffany had mounted on top of Black Raven, and would begin to taunt B. Raven a bit. Black Raven had to admit hearing Tiffany talk about fucking her sounded pretty hot. Black Raven was willing to let Tiffany fuck her in the ring, but she still would rather go home a winner rather than a loser. Tiffany would then get into a better position to try and smother Black Raven with her tits. Black Raven open her mouth and try to lick Tiffany's nipples to taste Tiffany's breasts and the lube that was on them. B. Raven thought if she was going to get fucked, she might as well enjoy it.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next