Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

Post by luffy316 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:55 am

"Ahhhn!" Tomo wailed out in mixed surprise, pain, and arousal at the spanking. "I'm sorry!" she yelped in hopeless appeal. Her feet kicked frantically behind her, and the bit of her bottom exposed by her riding up tights shone to a bright red. "Lemee gooo! I'm sorry!" she whimpered, kicking and squirming in hopes of breaking free.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

Post by Anjira Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Michelle continues to smack Tomo across her redding ass, enjoying all the while until one of Tomo's swift kicks knocks her in the nose, causing her to fall backwards.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 am

Tomo falls off of the retreating Michelle, rubbing her bottom and whimpering miserably for a bit. She'd try to sit back up on her knees, trying to lunge and pin down MJ's arms as she straddled her upper body. "You won't get that lucky again," she vowed huffily as her little breasts pushed up against the bigger idol's.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Michelle gasps as she lands onto the map, still not sure what has happened. She then tries to rub the front of her forehead, (which is bright red at the moment), but realizes that both of her arms are tied down by the young Tomo. She then tries to use her breasts against Tomo's small, but persistent ones.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:41 pm

"Mmf!" Tomo budged a bit as their busts connected, but braced her shoulders and shoved her soft little tits back into Michelle's. "Don't... underestimate me!" she grunted, trying to shift her shoulders back and forth to grind her breasts into hers in defiance, simultaneously rubbing their breasts through their tops and hardening her nipples in arousal.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Michelle's head turns back as drool begins to crawl down her neck. She continues to rub her breasts against Tomo's, loving the sensation it is bringing towards her budding nipples.

"Don't...underestimate me, either!" MJ begins to rub her breasts against Tomo's even faster.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:57 am

"Aaahn!" Tomo squeaked as a jolt of pleasure went through her via her nips. Either out of pride or simply being too turned on to resist, she'd grind back, shifting her body up and down to rub her bosom into her opponent's. It would also unwittingly press their crotches up together, getting a small gasp of surprised pleasure from the young fighter even through their clothing.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Michelle continues to grind her breasts into Tomo's. However, she suddenly stops as she feels something....hot and sticky emerge on the bottom of the uniform. She paused, and pushed Tomo away slightly to reveal a good amount of moisture on Tomo's uniform...

"Wait...is Tomo getting....aroused by all of this?" Michelle smirks as she inches towards Tomo's face.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:14 am

"Mmm..." Tomo replies ambiguously. Her cheeks blush significantly on her pale skin, but she turns a head slightly. "It... it's just wrestling," she affirms, trying to squirm away suddenly and tries clumsily to get a hold of Jax's arms.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Michelle licks her lips and gently lifts up her leg.

"Well, let's see if we can make it more than 'just wrestling,' eh" Michelle then gently places her foot into Tomo's crotch and begins to rub away.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next