Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida - Page 5 Empty Re: Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Tomo let out a sharp cry of unveiled pleasure, her body shivering a bit as the foot stimulated her crotch. "Sto... stooop," she'd whimper, trying to get a hold of MJ's foot to try and lift it off her. It wasn't that it was a bad sensation, but that it was embarassing to be seen this way.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida - Page 5 Empty Re: Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

Post by Anjira Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Michelle's foot was gently lifted away, but that wasn't going to stop her. She just then placed the other foot down it it's place and began to rub a bit faster.

"Do you really want me to stop? It looks like you're enjoying yourself..."

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 am

Tomo just moaned in reply, her face beat red as she tried pushing at Jax's still-held leg to try and make her stumble back. Her foot would still feel the sticky wetness that darkened the front of her spandex, Tomo unable to look her opponent in the face as she pushed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:28 am

Michelle noticed her foot being pushes back, so she decided to move it away. Being the agile girl she is, she was able to lick some of the sweet cum off of her own soaked toe.

"Mm...tastes just like I dreamed it would..." MJ licked her lips. She then pounded her chest, trying to taunt Tomo over to her.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:02 am

Tomo watched meekly as Jax tasted and praised her juices. She couldn't have been dreaming of it that long, she realized, but she was still a bit weak in the knees from it all. The thumping of her breast made them wobble in interesting ways, Tomo urging her body upright and watching, hoping desperately for some weakness. She'd desperately reach to take MJ by the hair, trying to urge her head back quickly to start suckling and kissing at her neck, looking to even the sensual playing field.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Michelle was taken off-guard by Tomo's advances, even though she did just taunt her. She didn't think that the pretty, young thing could be capable of being even remotely dominant. Michelle began to lightly drool at Tomo's advances on her neck, having always been one of her...more susceptible spots...

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Tomo was surprised to feel Michelle seeming to weaken so swiftly at her advances. "No time to be ashamed," she thought, and wrapped her arms around Michelle's waist to secure her position, pelting her neck with a sweet barrage of kisses.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 am

Michelle continues to wiggle around in Tomo's arms, trying to dodge that lusty tongue of hers. She finds it more and more difficult to do so, however, and begins to kick at Tomo's hands, trying to get free.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:56 am

Tomo squeaks in surprised shock of pain, tugging her hands away from the lashing feet and in desperation to maintain her hold, she'd lean in tighter on MJ, grabbing and gently squeezing her breasts for balance as she planted several soft kisses along her neck line.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5