Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

Post by luffy316 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Tomo was surprised at the effectiveness of her struggling as MJ makes her pleased little sounds. Deciding to swallow her pride a bit, she's wrap her arms around her opponent's waist, holding her in place while keeping her face in a more breathable position in her cleavage, continuing her kissing and giving her bottom a quick little squeeze, trying to keep her off guard.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

Post by Anjira Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Michelle is beginning to moan an writhe as Tomo begins to massage her toned ass.

"Ah...damn...I knew I worked out too much. That thang's so sensitive." Michelle coos, trying to look for any possible way to escape.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:44 am

Tomo would see her foe was rapidly yielding to the maneuvers, so she'd wrap her legs around MJ's, trying to hold her in place as she kissed and groped, letting her lips travel upward to trace over her neck. If Jax tried to simply move away, they'd wind up tripping together and hitting the mat, but her direction would depend on who landed on bottom.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:10 pm

MJ was lost in the moment, wiggling around without any common goal in mind. Eventually, MJ tried to move away, but with a simple lick upon her neck, MJ collapsed on top of Tomo. She shook her head several times and looked straight into Tomo's eyes.

"Well, that was fantastic, but I'm afraid I can't let you do that, dear!" Michelle leans down and drives her tongue full force into Tomo's mouth.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:50 am

Tomo grunted as the dancer pinned her under her weight, trying to shift free to maximize her advantage when the assertive kiss overtook her.

"Mmmm!" Tomo squeaked in partial objection, arms reaching MJ's shoulders to try and push off. After a few feeble efforts, though, she found them gently gripping them instead, pulling them both gently into the kiss as her face flushed red and her eyes started to close, tongue grappling with MJ's in her own mouth.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Michelle continued her aggressive advances towards Tomo, wrapping her moderately large tongue around Tomo's and catching as much of her sweet nectar she could sustain into her mouth. Michelle couldn't simple clench her lust with a simple kiss as her hands rapidly worked their away around Tomo's chest.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:15 am

Tomo yielded consistently beneath MJ's lips and hands, blushing as she found herself overwhelmed by the sexual advances. She'd shimmy gently beneath her, trying mildly to escape but her body too far gone already to resist much. Instead, she shifts her leg up between Jax's legs, rubbing her thigh against her womanhood slowly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 pm

"MM!" Michelle mumbled as she noticed Tomo's subtle advances. She then pulled away from Tomo's face, licking the saliva off of her cheeks. "What a naughty girl you are!"

Michelle then leans Tomo forward, trying to put her over her knee.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 am

Tomo shuddered as she was licked up her cheek, moaning softly as she felt herself melting under the far more aggressive girl. She dreaded things as she was suddenly slung over her knee, Tomo kicking and flailing desperately. "Ahh! No! No!" she protested, trying to squirm off her knee and slapping at her legs in protest.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Michelle held onto Tomo with all her might as she placed her over her knee. Michelle then lifted her right arm into the air.

"Tomo's such a naughty girl for getting all aroused by something like that! She needs to get punished!" Tomo swung her hand across Tomo's plump bottom.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next