Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 am

Tomo grunted as her efforts went in vain, even spun around by the pop star's hug and getting groped in front of everyone. "Ahhhn! Noooo!" she wailed, though she blushed and her nipples stiffened a bit under Michelle's hands. She'd kick her legs desperately down at Jax's, hoping to connect with a blind kick but far too flustered to take an aimed shot.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Jax vs Tomoko Moshida

Post by Anjira Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm

MJ licks her lips in delight. this may be her first time in the ring, but definitely not her first time touching the same sex.

"Aww...little Tomo looks all flustered..." MJ giggles as she strokes her hair with one hand while still massaging the other breast. "That just makes me hotter!" Michelle then attempts to tear down Tomo's shorts.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Tomo writhed and squealed in defiance, blushing more at just how right she was about her being flustered. "Am... am not..." she grunted softly, shivering slightly as Jax's hands grew groped her some more.

She'd yelp loudly when Jax grabbed at her shorts, squirming and shoving at her desperately before bringing her leg between them and kicking off. The result left her launching free of the hold, but it also left Michelle with the lower half of her leotard, lacey black panties all that was left between Tomo's boots and chest. She gasped and covered them as she got back to her feet, trying to overcome her modesty as she ran at MJ and closed her eyes in a daring attempt to tackle her through her shame.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Michelle blinked several times, not realizing that Tomo had indeed gotten away from her grasp. She, however, grinned in delight at what appeared in her hands. She took the tattered cloths from Tomo's body and sniffed them, making MJ even more aroused by her scents.

"Mm...you smell delightful." Michelle licks her lips in anticipation. "But I'd rather have a closer look." Michelle turns away from Tomo momentarily before heading towards the ropes.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 am

Tomo blinked in surprise and blushed as she was awkwardly flattered, surprised when Jax suddenly turned from her. "Can't waste it," she thought, trying to rush MJ again and hit her with a clothesline to bring her down quickly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Michelle shakes her toosh lightly in delight, wiggling it all around for the crowd as she stands on the lower robe, ready to take Tomo's attack head-on.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 am

Tomo would let out a valiant little battle cry and swing her arm bodily at the graceful fighter. If she could connect, she'd turn and quickly try to sit on MJ's chest and pin down her arms. If she missed, she'd wind up tumbling unexpectedly into the ropes and bouncing back, about to crash right into MJ in a bumbling rebound.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:42 pm

MJ leans forward as Tomo comes charging after.

"Come to me, my sweet, little, Tomo!" Michelle grabs onto Tomo as she hits her head on. However, Michelle uses her breasts as a buffer and begins to smother her with then on the spot.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:37 am

"MMF!" The surprisingly sturdy dancer invited her right into her trap, Tomo's face shoved into her more expasive bosom. She grunted and panted, struggling to try and squirm free while her mouth rubbed over her breasts, kissing and nipping to try and break free, though she might just stimulate her more.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjira Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 pm

"Kyaa!" Michelle coos softly in delight as Tomo begins to suckle at her bountiful chest. MJ, distracted by the passion, slowly begins to let go of Tomo's head.

Anjira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next