Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An opportunist meeting

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An opportunist meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: An opportunist meeting

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:22 pm

It was a matter of endurance now that Amy and Lili seemed to have found there respective targets and weren't eager to change clurse anytime soon intil the other blonde had dropped to the floor. The next punch had come and Amy tightened up all the same, taking the bow and groaning as she felt the fist driving furhter then last time but still far from done.

"I could take 20 of what you giving no problem, you'd be lucky to see 20 without getting help from your girlfriend over there." Amy retorted before swinging a powerful right hook into the same spot on Lili's belly, knowing it was only a matter of time nefore the blonde was callng it quits.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:45 am

Lili tightened up her abs in preparation for Amy's next punch. Lili then took a right hook to her solar plexus. "Ergh..." Lili grunted as the pain shot through her stomach. Lili refused to backdown as she pushed through the pain to go for her next strike. "Your confidence is admirable Amy. A bit annoying at times, but admirable. " Lili said before she threw a right hook of her own aimed below Amy's belly button for some damage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:10 am

Amy was getting sic of Lili treating her like she was an equal in this scenario, Liki shoudl be trying to i oressive her, nit the other way around like she seemed to think. Of ourse she was confident, unlike the blonde she had every right to be confident! The nxt blow staggered her a little and only served to add fuel to her anger.

"Really..cause at this lount your just getting annoying!" She said as she pulled her arm back and drove another well palced punch into Lili's solr plexus and put as much pressure as she could, just to see her struggle.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:56 am

Lili took another well placed punch to the solar plexus causing her to lean back into the ropes from the pain. "UGH!..." Lili spat out as she would use being forced to the ropes for an advantage. Lili would rebound off of the ropes and wind back her arm to throw a powerful uppercut aimed for below Amy's belly button. The added momentum from the ropes plus the technique Kyoko taught her must've defnitely made sure that punch was devastating.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:20 am

Amy smiled as Lili not only staggered but fell into the ropes, like she thought the girl wasnt up to par with her but suddenly she rebounded off the ropes and moved back in with more momentum for a devastating punch. "Oouugh!" She groaned as her belly was stuck and forced her to back up as well. This move sent her over the edge as she had finally grown tired of this competition!

Charging in she sent another quick uppercut into her belly then rather then wait for her turn she pushed Lili back into the ropes and began swinging fist after fist into the blondes belly looking to topple her once and for all.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:27 am

Lili's punch worked but it seemed to anger Amy. Amy would back with an uppercut of her own. "GUAH!..." Lili grunted. Lili would then try to get her bearings, then Amy would push her back into the ropes. "H-Hey what are you...AHH!!!" Lili protested before her belly began to get assaulted by Amy. Blow after blow dealing damage to Lili's abs. Lili's belly would turn red, Lili tried to defend herself with a belly punch of her own but she couldn't get a clear with Amy forcing her into the ropes.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:36 am

Amy was without remorse as she pounded Lili's abs into dust. Taking pleasure in seeing the obvious pain and bruises her punches were doing as she saw the punch aimed at her Amy turned to her side to let that take the blow before grabbing her hand and lifting out of way while she jammed her knee into her belly for good measure.

Amy would have continued for who knows how long if a pair of hands didnt come around her waist and kift her up into the air and down on the ground. "What the -arrgh!" She groans as she rolls away while Kyoko stands up and in her way. "Thats enough out of you!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:32 am

Lili's abs were getting bruised from the beatdown Amyy was giving her. Luckily for Lili, Kyoko was there to stop Amy from continuing her assault. Lili would begin to cough a bit, and hold her hurt stomach. "(Cough...Cough!) T-Thank you, Kyoko. Damn that hurt." Lili said before she looked at her bright red hurt abs. "I don't think I'll be able to do much more belly punching training." Lili said before she take a seat on a corner turnbuckle, trying to recover from Amy's fists.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:40 am

Amy rolled back to her feet holding her head. "You know you never fail to puss me off dont ya?" She said as she looked ready to attack. "I said back off, you had your fun now leave while im still in a good mood." She said, Amy still wanted to charge but she figured going after with Kyoko in the way was more trouble then it was worth.

"Tch! Fine, I gor something out of this I guess, go kiss your girlfriends boo boos." She said as she left the ring and walked off annoyed. "Geez its like the only insult shes got in her today, must be having a bad mood. And no problem, I wasnt going to just stand there. Anyway im sorry about that but you did good we can always go over something later when your better." She said as moved forward to help Lili get up and off the ropes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:57 am

Lili was helped off the ropes by Kyoko, and Lili would say. "Thanks, I appreciate it. I might not be able to teach you some hentai techniques traditional, but I can coach you on the sidelines as you spar with someone. If that's okay with you?" Lili said before a rather busty looking young woman wearing a red bandana approached Lili and said. "You don't look too well Lili. Your belly looks almost as red as my bandanna." Lili would then look to see who said that, and it was none other than Keiko Muramoto. "What do you want Keiko?" Lili said a bit upset and Keiko would respond by saying. "I wanted to see if you wanted fuck a little in a hentai spar. Don't worry I'll make you forget about the pain in your belly, while I fuck you silly." Keiko said taunting Lili while giggling a bit.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next