Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon] Empty High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:28 am

A blazing summer day in Tokyo, mid-day to be precise. It was a lovely bright day with a clear blue sky...just the smallest trace of clouds here and there. You could hear the cicadas sing their song, birds chirping left and right. The buzz of people in the streets were without a doubt something which was disturbing the peaceful day but it still wasn't bad. It was a very nice day however you looked at it. It was also the day when Sayuri, the practically world famous MMA fighter had returned to Japan and was ready to make her first visit to an old friend. She didn't exactly have any family or the like in Tokyo anymore, so the only person she really knew who still lived here was one specif person.

That's right, her old friend from highschool. Kyoko Akan, well....friend and rival of sorts. While they had each branched off into different fields it seemed as if their paths were about to cross soon enough. Which was precisely what Sayuri wanted more than anything else. She stepped up into the apartment building that her highschool friend lived...she had gotten the address by asking around a whole lot and then finally being able to obtain it from some AFW people....after a bit of persuading...since they didn't just want to give out that info.

She had to look around in the building for a while, but finally she found the door that Kyoko's apartment. The pink haired MMA fighter would straight herself out a bit and get ready. She stood dressed in a red t-shirt which fit her snugly to show of her curves and a bit of her toned physique along with a pair of dark blue denim jeans. Which were folded up past past her shins, her eyes looked on at the door as she' knocked on it...the three slightly large bracelets on her right wrist clanked and jingled a bit as she knocked on the door. Waiting for her old friend and rival to open the door so she could give her a proper greeting. For the second that she saw Kyoko she'd attempt to twist to the side and pull the Belly Queen into a side headlock and proceed to give her a hard noggie with her other hand, rubbing her knuckles right into the base of that skull.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon] Empty Re: High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:38 pm

It was on days like this Kyoko wished she had something to do, a reason to go outside and enjoy herself, unfortunately she didnt have that luxury at the moment. She had no match today and her car was being checked which meant she couldnt drive to any place easily enough, she had already gone for a jog and felt to lazy to work out at the gym, everyone needed a break once in awhile.

Though laziness or not it didn't stop Kyoko from doing a few simple workouts to keep active, pushups, pullups, and currently some sit ups in her guest bed room, which was mosty covered by the giant blue mat she kept in there for some quick drills and training. Wearing a light light blue sports bra and dark blue sweat pants she had worked up a small sweat but her pace was quick and she showed no signs of slowing down as she reached 30 when someone knocked on the door.

That was odd, she had specifically came to this area because it wasn't to far away from anything but had very little activity. Everyone who knew she lived here never visited they just called and arranged to meet somewhere else. "Coming!" She said as she stood up, not bothering to change into anything decent since it should be relatively quick. Or it should have been quick as Kyoko opened the door to have her head grabbed and a fist placed on her head and twisted around. She could have done something and for her attackers sake, she was glad she recognized that pink hair and face or there would have been a fight. "Owww, rrgh. Sayuri cut it out!" She screamed as she tried to pull away from the headlock.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon] Empty Re: High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:34 am

As soon as that door opened Sayuri flew onto her old friend and started to grind her fist against Kyoko's scalp, a friendly grin on her face as she did. When Kyoko screamed out the way she did the pink haired girl just kept going for a few seconds before she'd let go and then take a step back from her friend, turning to face her and place her hands on her hips.

" Haha. I guess I'll take that request as a submission on your part." Sayuri let out as she smiled at her friend, moving a hand up to Kyoko's shoulder to pat it gently. " It's been a while, Kyoko." She said in a truly sincere manner, as if she had legitimately missed her old friend. They had separated after highschool and persuaded different fields. Though the time they spent together had been some of Sayuri's most fun and fond memories of her teenage years.

" So?...you gonna let me in or what, girl ? Geez, keeping a friend waiting like that." Sayuri let out as quite a tonal shift happened with her having a bit of a fake sulky and annoyed face on her. Of course it was easy to tell it was fake as she could barley help cracking a bit of a smile in the corner of her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:13 am

Sayuri decided agaisnt letting her go, at least not doing so immediately as she eventuall pulled away and gave her space before treating it as a submission. "More like an order, your lucky I recognized you before you did that or that could have gotten ugly." She said as she rubbed the spot on her head that was hit hit the hardest, she still semed as playful as ever at least, which was a sharp contrast to the way she fought in her bouts. 

Though she seemed to get more serious as she patted her shoulder, reflecting on how long it had bee, which was to say it had been an awful long time. Kyoko moved in and gave Sayuri a brief hug. "Too long Sayuri, far too long." She said before pulling apart high school was a great time for her and Sayuri was a major part as to why it was remembered more fondly then her college years. 

"Oh were you expecting a more appropriate greeting, then maybe you shouldnt have jumped me as soon as I opened the door. How about this?" She closed the door in her friends face and waited a few seconds before opening. Letting out a fake gasp she spoke in a cheesy excited tone. "Sayuri is that really you? Oh my gosh its great to see you, come on in" she moved out of theway and gestured into her house. "Better?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Sayuri would grin as Kyoko pulled away from the headlock and noogie after she let her go, letting out a slight chuckle following her raven haired friends words. " Haha! If things had gotten ugly then you'd be on the floor right now, girl. ~" Sayuri teased as she would bring her hand up behind her head and scratch softly against her neck. Keeping her grin on her lips.

The hug was a bit of a surprise to Sayuri...she hadn't been much of a hugger since she left High-school and even then she was a sparse one at best, though she made an exception since it was Kyoko....though there was one thing that annoyed her a little bit. The feeling of those pillowy breasts of the raven haired girl who was hugging her...against her well...less supple pair. Sayuri frowned a little bit. " Yeah...sure has." She let out as soon enough the hug was broken off.

" If I didn't jump you at the door then I'd have to knock you out before you'd let me noggie you."  Sayuri let out with gusto, as if what she had done was completely justified simply because she had noggied Kyoko. When Kyoko closed the door in her face, Sayuri just stood there blinking...." Huh.." Though soon after Kyoko opened the door and did her little playful routine. Sayuri would nod her head and start to walk into her friends apartment.

" I liked my greeting better."  She let out as she pushed past her friend and would look around. " So uuh, how you holding up lately ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:34 pm

Kyoko smiled, Sayuri was as confident as ever. "Not without bringing you down with me." She said as she hugged, noticing her hesitation she smiled a little bit. "Geez has no one hugged you since we parted ways?" She said as they broke apart she explained her reasoning. "Or you could have, you know, not done it. But knowing you that never crossed your mind huh?"

Kyoko then closed the door in her face and did her little mock greeting to the girl she once called her best friend, it wasn't a disputed title then or now really but it still mattered. "Oh well ive been doing fine I guess. College had some issues and some tough stuff happened but I pushed through and started professional wreslting, earned some fame and ended up here. So things worked out I guessed." She briefly summarized, to go over everything would take some time and there were more important things then that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:36 am

Once she was inside Sayuri would look about and try and find the nearest couch to sit herself down on, once she had done so she would shrug her shoulders a bit and settle herself in. Trying to make herself as comfortable as she could. " Hmmm...looks like things are going your way finally huh ?" Sayuri spoke out as she would then look on at her...busty friend.

" Well, Kyoko. Life's been a roller-coaster for me!" Sayuri exclaimed as she would point a finger up, " First I didn't go to college. Instead I made the clever as fuck choice to focus everything on training for MMA. Secondly I went into MMA and did really good for myself! Thirdly I....kinda screwed that whole shit up." Sayuri spoke out as she would roll her eyes, she closed her hand into a fist and then shook it around to loosen herself up. " So uh yeah...can I have a job ? Haha."

" I mean...not for you, cause I could never work for someone who's beneath me ~" Sayuri teased as she'd wink at her friend, " But like...I was kinda hoping that I could use your help to maybe get a job here in this little wrestling league thing you've got yourself into." the pink haired fighter let out as she'd keep her grin up before it slowly started to fade.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:10 am

Kyoko shrugged as Sayuri sat on her couch and made her observations. "I guess, still working on making a name for myself here but im getting there" she said as stayed standing letting Sayuri relax for a bit as she removed the scrunchy that kept her ponytail in place and shook her head to let her hair fall down.

She raised her eyes as she heard Sayuri talk about her life being a roller coaster which if what she heard was half true was an understatement. She knew about her succes in MMA..and ir blowing up eventually. "Yeah I heard about that. Then tou wnet off the radar. I tried to call you, Sheena and I both." She said as Sayuri revealed the other reason she was here.

"Please given how your last job went I wouldnt exactly want you working for me either." She felt slightly bad about that comment so she quickly changed the subject. "So you wanna give wrestling a try? Its kinda a different animal then what your used to and not like our spars in high school. Though if your serios I could certainly try."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Sayuri would shrug her shoulders a bit as Sayuri heard about how the two had tried to contact her, she would follow it with a sigh. " Well I mean...I kinda wanted some alone time. It's kinda natural when you fuck up that badly. Haha." The girl tried to keep a bit of an upbeat attitude about it. If you couldn't laugh about your own mistakes...well what's the point in making them ?

The pink haired girl would soon enough hear a comment that got her to clench her fists, not that she wanted to punch Kyoko for it, far from it. She wanted to punch Kyoko for lots of other reasons though, but that wasn't important. She kinda just got a bit annoyed about it. "To be fair, if I worked for you I'd beat you up in the first day cause you can be quite the pain, girl." Sayuri let out as she'd then push up off of the couch. " Well I mean, it's not that different right ? Two go in, one goes out, punch them out until they don't move, or you know whatever else. It's just make them submit or you know....pin them for a three count right ? That's easy enough." Sayuri let out as she would shrugh her shoulders.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:55 pm

"I can understand needing some quiet time after that but to get nothing from you, what did you think we were going to do make fun of you?" Kyoko asked. Its not like she would have if Sayuri thought so, and Sheena would never think of doing so, too much respect in her for that. Still ultimately it was her choice to make and there wasnt much Kyoko could do about it now, she was her friend not her mother.

She noticed Sayuri get annoyed at her comment and was glad she ended it there, not wanting the girl walk out on her or turn there first meeting in forever to end in a fight. "Im a pain? Id love to hear your definition of the word." She said as Sayuri continued on anout how simple it was. "Im not saying your going to make a fool out of yourself if you do this, your tough and no one can take that away from you. But there are differnces, for oje its continous so no breaks in between meaning your gonna need cardio and there are rules for various matches. None of which your familiar with. I just wanna make sure you know what your doing before you sign on is all."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next