Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon] - Page 2 Empty Re: High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:36 am

Sayuri was starting to get a bit annoyed, more and more with each as Kyoko was going on and on about how she was tough but she had never done this kind of thing before, which was something that was really starting to annoy her. She had heard Kyoko the first time and now it was just..." Look, get me a job here and I'll take you on in my first match! We'll see how well I do then." She let out in a slightly angry snarl as she would move up towards her feet and start to walk up towards Kyoko.

" How does that sound huh ? Or are you going to chicken out ?" Sayuri was clearly egging Kyoko on, but she figured it would work, the woman in front of her wasn't the type to turn down a challenge, and if she could beat down her friend in her first match here in AFW then Sayuri would probably enjoy it all the more. " So? what's it going to be ?" Sayuri let out as she would bring her hand up to give Kyoko a light shove. Clearly just egging the fight in more and more as she wasn't going to back down from wanting to do it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon] - Page 2 Empty Re: High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:11 am

Kyoko was taken aback by Sayuri's outburst at saying she wanted to face off with her for her debut match. All she was trying to do was help and once again she acted impulsively and made a challenge. "Your getting help from me and your first choice is to face me? Im not someone you need to prov anything to. I already know your a good opponent, im not the girl whos goig to he judging your worth." They had already faced off in several spars, and both had won and lost several times.

Still Sayuri pushed the matter and and even got up to push her to try and irritate her and make her agree. "Look, I cant just get you a contract but I can talk with some people to get you a tryout match, where they have a chance to evaluate you. Oh and word to the wise once you get in, dont accept a contract from my idiotic manager, if you think im difficut to work with, I can barely keep from knocking him out."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:39 am

Sayuri at least seemed to be able to get a little of what she wanted, which was a job here in AFW. The pink haired fighter nodded her head as she stood in front of her old friend, moving her hand up to scratch at the back of her head though before letting out a light sigh. " Well...a practice match is fine. I guess I just need to beat up whatever punk gets in my way then ? Even if it turns out to be you." Sayuri let out as her final set of words were said with a gleeful grin.

" Yeah, if you could talk to some people that would be great. Maybe get me a manager or something if I need one ? Or I can try and find someone I guess." Sayuri let out as she would glance away from her friend for a few seconds before moving her gaze back to Kyoko. " So uuh...thank you. I'm grateful for you at least trying and all, it means a lot."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Sayuri seemed to calm down abit as she got some of what she wanted. "Just do what your best at and you should be fine. That being said I have no clue who they'll put you up agaisnt so your on your own there but it shoukd still be fine, you dont have to win just need to look good." She added as Sayuri seemed to trail off.

"Ill get to work on that soon. I have a much better understanding of these things then when I came here so that should help with getting you a decent manger if the need comes by you dont need one but they can be handy, well when there useful." She added, her eyes looked rather confused as Sayuri thanked her awkwardly. "Your welcome. We've always had each others backs why should this be any different. Was there anything else you wanted to talk about, im all ears?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:11 am

Sayuri would nod her head and then scoff a bit at the words that Kyoko let out. " Tch...Kyo, you know I'm gonna be winning if I get into a match! that's just a fact. Doesn't matter who's thrown in my way." Sayuri let out as she would smirk at her friend.

She listened on to her friend as they explained about manager stuff, she nodded her head and then rolled her eyes. She'd have to find some kind of manager it seemed, cause she didn't want to deal with a bunch of paperwork and shit. " Ah...something else huh ? Oh yeah. Why are they calling you the Belly Queen ?" Sayuri let out as she would nudge Kyoko's shoulder, walking back towards the couch to seat herself down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:49 am

"I know, just saying that you dont have too. So you know, no pressure." She said in her effort to comfort the gil of any potential nerves she might have about the match, she knew Sayuri was likely as calm as possible but that didnt mean she shouldn't be encouraging to her.

Though when she asked that question Kyoko wished she kept her mouth shut. She wasnt ashamed of the name but how she started wasn't exaclty the best way to do so. And of course Sayuri wouldnt have known. "In college I got into a few scraps with this bitch named Amy, not all went well...in fact some went awful, but afterwards I needed to improve myself, mainly my abs but when I did and when I started wreslting I had gotten them pretty strong and focused alot on my opponents abs in a match. So people just started calling me that, saw no reason to change or make them stop." She said, if Sayuri wanted the details she would go further but figured it was better to be a little vague.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:09 am

When Sayuri started to hear what the story behind that name was the pink haired girl couldn't help but frown a little bit. " Oh...oh! Oh! OH! So you get to hound me for not talking to you about when things when shitty for me, but you've kept this whole thing from me huh ? That's rich!" Sayuri let out, clearly looking a bit upset...though she wasn't. In fact it was just a fun way to mess with Kyoko's little hypocrisy.

" Well...it's not really a bad name, though don't think you'll ever be busting these abs."
Sayuri said as she would pat her own belly and those rock hard abs underneath her top." Yeah so, got any tips for like a first timer to this whole wrestling thing. Other than beating the shit out of the girl I'll be facing....unless I get some weird ass match type like I've heard you have around her. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:20 am

Kyoko gave Sayuri a sheepish glance beofre shaking her head at her comment. "Thats different. That wasn't something that groundbreaking really, I just got into a few fights, hardly something to write home about you know? Dear family just got my ass kicked, oh but dont worry I got the bitch back. Plus as you can know see I handled it so its all fine." She clarified, which was half true, afterall she was still dealing with Amy....

Kyoko smirked at Sayuri's comment and crossed her arms. "Oh im sure I could, youd hold out longer then most but you all fall eventually." She joked before getting serious again. "If you get any infor on the tryout match before hand let me know or look it up, they usally give you a weeks notice and anything strange about the match we can learn and get you adjusted to it. Though ill try and get you soemthing you can work with and show off the best of your skills."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:52 am

" Yeah not ground breaking, you got your butt kicked right ? Riiight ? Haha, that's what I thought! Oh! I bet it was like super humiliating!" Sayuri let out as she would reach forward and give Kyoko's abs a light playful slap. After which she'd step back and nod her head, a smile appearing on her lips.

" Psssh! You'll be the one who falls Kyo." Sayuri let out as she would shake her head a bit, she would start to bounce a bit on her feet. " Anyways, I'm feeling pretty excited now, to be able to kick butt besides my old friend....hell I might even get to kick your ass a few times. It's gonna be great." Sayuri spoke out as she would then move up and kick Kyoko's abs another playful fast joking jab. " So yeah...here's to hoping i get a chance to take on the Belly Queen first."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:18 am

Kyoko's face went red as Sayuri mocked her about what happened. "I. Got. Her. Back. With interest, whats the big deal not even you can say youve won every scrap youve been in. I know, I was the one kicking your ass when you did lose. And who knows how many you lost that weren't on tv." She said with a teasing smile of her own, which twitched a little as Sayuri smacked her abs.

Her smile became more sincere as Sayuri seemed to get pumped and eager for the match, she was sure shed have no problem convincing them to give her a chance, and the idea of teaming with her long time friend was a good one, fighting her was even better. "That would be fun, nothing says impressive then one of our fights, your a shoo in to win them over." She said as shes lightly jabbed in the stomach again. "Although if you plan to beat me thats the wrong way to do it." She says as she jabs Sayuri's stomach in retaliation.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next