Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru - Page 5 Empty Re: Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Lumi was proud of what she had accomplished as made Vairea vulnerable to her next offensive. Meanwhile, Arianna couldn't help but gaze a Vairea's ass imagining doing some very naughty thing to it. "Think it's time to go after that first fall, no?" Lumi said as she put Vairea in a 1/2 Boston Crab. Arianna was trying her best not to drool as she saw the wonderful sight. Lumi would then begin to finger the rookie while in this hold to try to force the first hentai fall of the match. Arianna looked on watching Vairea's pussy to see if she'll cum from this hentai hold.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru - Page 5 Empty Re: Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:14 pm

Vairea shook her head. "No, I think it'd be best if you did NOOOOOT!" she said, screaming the last part as she was locked in yet another painful hold. It was only made worse by the addition of a finger into her pussy. "NOOO! D-don't! I- I'm straight!" she pleaded, wiggling like a woman possessed!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Lumi had Vairea right where she wanted her. Lumi would place her knee on Vairea's back to stop her from escaping and would say. "Aww, poor rookie. You're straight? That makes this even more fun for me. Moan for me putain." Lumi said seductively as she increased the pace of her fingers pumping in and out of Vairea's pussy. Meanwhile, Arianna tried to remain focused as she watched Lumi go to work on Vairea. Arianna had to admit that Lumi's trash talk was turning her on, but she had to remain impartial and not do what her impulses are telling her to do.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:23 pm

"Aaaah! Nnnnmmm..." Vairea exclaimed, trying not to moan by biting her lip. Admittedly, those fingers felt really nice. "I'm not gonna cum for— ahn, for you!" she said, trying her very best to resist her pleasure.

Maybe it would be less embarrassing if she closed her eyes and pretended it was a guy...
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Lum was getting some sweet satisfaction fingering Vairea. Lumi would increase her pace once again to try to force the first hentai fall out of Vairea. "Tell me, putain. If you are straight, are you so certain you'll defeat me tonight? I'm sure this referee would love to fuck you." Arianna blushed as she heard Lumi taunt Vairea as Lumi kept her control of the rookie. Lumi would even use her thumb to stimulate Vairea's clit to make Vairea feel a world of pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:38 pm

"Aaaaah..." she moaned. "Ffffuck you." she said angrily. "Y-y-you got lucky." she said, letting out a loud moan against her will. "Fuck!" she spat. "Y-you'll pay for this, ssslut." she moaned, her anger almost overshadowed by her pleasure.

She couldn't take much more of this, or else she would cum.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Arianna was getting excited as she saw Vairea's pussy getting wetter, and rookie began to moan lewdly. Lumi knew she had this hentai fall in the bag. Lumi would continue to work over Vairea's pussy in the 1/2 Boston Crab. "That's it putain moan. Moan for me, as I fuck you putain." Lumi said as she continued to work over Vairea's pussy as Arianna tried again to restrain herself from kissing the wrestlers, as Vairea was still in the 1/2 Boston Crab.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:49 pm

And there it went! Vairea expressed her pleasure in a major way as her pussy seemed to explode, soaking the offending hand with her cum. "FFFUCK!" she shouted out of anger, pain, and pleasure. "T-there, you made me cum. Now let me go, please!"

That was one fall against her. This was far from over, and Vairea was still determined.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Arianna did her job and called the Hentai Fall Vairea hit orgasm Lumi would release the hold and had a wonderful idea to humiliate the rookie. Lumi was about to put her cum-soaked fingers into Vairea's mouth. "The first of many orgasms tonight, putain. I want you to taste just how delicious your inevitable loss is." Lumi said as she was about to force Vairea to suck the cum off of her hand, but the horny referee couldn't contain herself. Arianna X turned Lumi around and sucked Vairea's cum off of her fingers. "What the? What are you...Mhmmm..." Lumi said confused before Arianna X surprised her with a french kiss. Lumi got lost in the kiss as the referee's tongue invaded her mouth and they swapped spit and some of Vairea's cum between them. As Vairea began to recover while Lumi was distracted.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:01 am

Vairea cringed, not wanting to suck her own cum off of another woman's fingers, but it seemed like that perverted referee was more than willing to do it for her. The naked islander took this opportunity to get up and return to her corner, only to turn around and see that they were making out?

"Uh, when does the second part start?" she asked, looking around. At least this would give Vairea lots of time to recover.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next