Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 Empty Re: Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison

Post by k0hryuu Fri May 27, 2016 2:08 am

Aoi's rage was quickly shut down as Gail's knee drove itself into her groin. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!" With a shrill scream this time the brunette dropped to her knees and clutched at her womanhood. It didn't have the shock of the first one behind it, but the fact it was the second time in mere minutes really made it hurt. Hunched over in pain, Aoi let out a meek whimper as she tried to wait for the ache to subside.

Now Rui was a nice girl, but she wasn't a saint by any means. She had limits, and seeing her sister get low blowed twice pretty much broke them. "You dirty skank!" the busty wrestler screamed as she shoved herself up to her feet, coming up directly behind Gail and throwing her leg up right between the woman's thighs.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri May 27, 2016 2:38 am

Aoi's shriek told Gail that her knee landed in a nice spot. "Told ya to stay out of it, you dumb cunt!" Gail said, before noticing that the blue haired one was not on the floor.

It was about time that bad karma kicked in for the dirty brunette. Or in this case, Rui. "SHIIIIIIITT!!" Gail fell back on her butt, hands covering her suddenly-aching crotch.

"Ouch... aah, s-stop it already!" after seeing that exchange of low blows, even Lia understood that any chance of a nice resolution was lost. She urged her knees to move faster, dragging her sore body over towards where Aoi was hunched over.

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 SAdcZrMAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 MVRLLQmAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 I82ome3Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 UAjmKPCAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 MAai8oKAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri May 27, 2016 2:47 am

"How'd that taste of your own medicine feel, bitch!?" Rui didn't actually have any experience when it came to low blows, but that one pretty satisfying. Grabbing Gail by the hair, the blueish green-haired wrestler yanked her up, tucked her head under her arm, then grabbed the bitchy brunette's leg and lifted her up for a fisherman's suplex!

Still nursing her aching groin, Aoi remained down on that mat clutching herself, watching as Rui got payback for her. "That's right...! Teach her a lesson, Rui-nee!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri May 27, 2016 3:42 am

"Shut it, you fucking cun-Guuaah...!" Rui shut Gail up before she could get a stream of expletives going. Her legs still shaking from pain, Gail felt Rui's arm go around her neck. "D-don't you dare!"

Rui did dare, and Gail came crashing into the mat with a horrible impact, leaving her sprawled out. "O-ok... T-that's enough... r-right?" Lia said, finding a new seat close to Aoi, still rubbing her head.

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 SAdcZrMAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 MVRLLQmAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 I82ome3Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 UAjmKPCAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 MAai8oKAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri May 27, 2016 4:18 am

Rolling over and pushing back to her feet, Rui was far from satisfied. Stepping over the downed Gail and facing towards her feet, she grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her legs up and open. "I think we still owe you one more! Aoi-chan, would you like to do the honors?"

Finally recovered enough to get back on her feet, Aoi looked down at the vulnerable Gail and a feeling of indignation began to boil. "Why, I think I will take you up on that offer Rui-nee. she said politely, hobbling over towards Gail and lifting her foot, intending to punish the girl for her earlier transgressions.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri May 27, 2016 9:43 am

Gail groaned, feeling Rui lift her by the ankles. "Aah... l-lemme down!" A sense of dread filled her when Rui parted her legs again, inviting Aoi over.

Lia reached out for Aoi first, grabbing her waist to try and hold the indignant girl away from her sister. "I s-said stop already!" She said, trying to put some power into her weak voice.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri May 27, 2016 10:00 am

Aoi stopped as Lia grabbed her, still completely baffled as to why she was trying to save this purple-clad brute. "W-why do you keep trying to protect her!?"

However, before this mess could progress any further, a crew of security guards came rushing in. Ridiculously late since the call, but well, there they were.

"Ah crap, Aoi-chan, let's bail!" Rui called out, letting go of Gail's legs and motioning for her sister to run for it. Looking over and nodding her head, Aoi attempted to shove Lia off of her and follow her elder sister before the guards tried to get rough with them.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri May 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Lia didn't really have an answer to that... it just felt wrong to let the two beat on Gail like that. The arrival of the guards meant that they'd have to stop now anyways.

Aoi easily got out of Lia's weak grasp, and the two Aozaki sisters were halfway gone before the guards got even close to the ring.

Still thoroughly confused, Lia sighed, getting to her feet, approaching Gail, but she'd already gotten up and made her own escape, using whatever unseen method she came in from. Lia sighed and limped out, the crew would let her go, being the only one who hadn't (or rather, couldn't) get involved with that violent mess.

What a disaster this'd been!

Match called off

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5