Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 Empty Re: Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 10:22 am

Aoi's conscious finally kicked in a bit, as she spun around to face the downed Lia with a sheepish look on her face. "Oh my I may have gotten a bit carried away. This is pretty exciting for me after all."

Taking a moment to straighten out her outfit, comfortably tucking her boobs into the proper alignment, Aoi brushed some sweat off as she awaited Lia to recover.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 am

To her surprise, Aoi didn't press the advantage once Lia was down. "Ugh... no, no... you're doing fine!" Lia smiled, despite her position.

Since Aoi was giving her the opportunity, Lia picked herself off the mat, still watching Aoi, just in case. If Aoi hadn't set off a sneak attack, Lia would take to the offensive, quickly closing the gap between them, trying to El ow her graceful opponent in the side.

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 SAdcZrMAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 MVRLLQmAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 I82ome3Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 UAjmKPCAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 MAai8oKAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 11:55 am

Lia seemed to be quite energetic, despite her timid personality, something to which Aoi smiled at. A wrestling match should be an exciting back and forth battle! Readying herself as Lia lunged forward, the brown-haired girl fumbled her guard and accidentally let the girl through, taking a sharp elbow to the ribs.

"Ahhh...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed May 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Lia's elbow connected neatly with the pretty brunette. Taking the opening, the white-haired wrestler would reach for Aoi's arm, preparing to whip her into the ropes and go after her.

"Hyuuah!"

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 SAdcZrMAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 MVRLLQmAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 I82ome3Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 UAjmKPCAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 MAai8oKAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Stunned by the hit, Aoi was grabbed and quickly flung over towards the ropes. Hitting them with her back, she rebounded right off and back towards the incoming Lia. Aoi wasn't about to just take whatever was coming, however, not with a flashy reversal on the line. As soon as she got close enough, the brown-haired girl would spring into the air and attempt to nail her opponent with a drop kick!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed May 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Lia was approaching rapidly, ready to hit her brunette foe with a clothesline on the rebound.

But the ever-ready Aoi wouldn't just take it, she jumped up with her legs stretched out. They connected with a very audible impact and a very audible grunt of pain. The heavy dropkick hit Lia right in her chest, instantly flooring the pale-skinned Canadian.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 2:23 am

Aoi made a soft squeak as she landed from the drop kick, before quickly hopping back up onto her feet. "Do forgive me if that was a little rough." Brushing herself off, the brown-haired strolled over to where Lia was, reaching down and grabbing an arm as she tried to pull the girl back upright.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 26, 2016 2:54 am

"Ooww...." Lia clutched her aching chest, before Aoi spoke up. "Huh? N-nah... t-that's how it's supposed to be, isn't it?"

She was again surprised that Aoi was letting her up willingly. Well, better on her feet than on the mat, even if was just the brunette setting up for another attack.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 3:08 am

"Ufufu, I suppose it is, isn't it?" Aoi chuckled in response. Slipping behind Lia, the graceful brunette would warp her arms around the girl's slender waist. Moves like this were more of a specialty of her sister's, but for a small, light opponent like Lia, Aoi was sure she could manage at least this much.

"Yoishoooooooooo~" Aoi let out a whoop as she attempted to lift Lia off her feet and bend backwards, aiming to hit her with a suplex.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 26, 2016 4:32 am

"Hah, it is a fight after all... Huh?!" Lia realized that Aoi was setting up a big flashy move, but she didn't think the slim brunette would try lifting her bodily. But she did, and before she knew it, her feet were kicking off the ground.

"No-nonnUUUAAH!!" Lia was slammed headfirst into the mat, knocking her totally dizzy for a while. Aoi really was full of surprises!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next