Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 Empty Re: Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 7:19 am

"R-rui-nee...?" Aoi managed to groan out, slowly recovering from the low blow.

Meanwhile, the elder sister would grab Gail by the hair and yank her to her feet, attempting to restrain her with a full nelson hold. "Don't mess with my sis, bitch!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 26, 2016 10:53 am

Sis? Just great....

"I s-said I'd leave her alone!" Gail hissed at the new arrival, unable to defend herself properly for the moment. By the time the surprise of the previous attack wore off, her arms were locked off by the blue-haired sister. She thrashed about, trying to force Rui off of her.

"O-owww... w-what...? W-what's going on?"

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 SAdcZrMAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 MVRLLQmAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 I82ome3Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 UAjmKPCAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 MAai8oKAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 11:06 am

Restraining the small, angry girl wasn't much of a challenge to Rui, who wrenched down on the hold to try and keep Gail still. "Go get 'er Aoi-chan! She's wide open!"

As dignified as Aoi liked to act, getting kicked in the crotch was definitely not dignified, and in fact, angered the lighter brunette quite a bit. "You'll pay for that, and for ruining my match!" she glowered, finally standing upright. Marching on over towards the restrained Gail, Aoi drew back her arm and threw a hard backhanded slap across the girl's chest.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 26, 2016 11:38 am

Gail struggled to free herself, but Rui held her steady. "S-stay away, bitch!" Words wouldn't deter Aoi at the point, and Gail caught a sharp smack across her chest, grunting as the pain shot out.

Lia had pushed herself into a sitting position, her body was still numb with pain. The first thing she saw was Aoi and someone else teaming up on Gail. "H-hey...! L-leave her a-alone...!" Lia seemed to not quite realize who was in the wrong here.

Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 SAdcZrMAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 MVRLLQmAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 I82ome3Aoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 UAjmKPCAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 MAai8oKAoi Aozaki vs. Lia Harrison - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Whacking Gail across the boobs, Aoi immediately rose her arm again for another, but stopped when Lia cried out. "Wh-what...?" she looked over at her former opponent with a baffled look on her face. "She's the one that attacked you, and you're protecting her!?"

Even Rui was pretty confused by this turn of events, also looking over at Lia, and meaning neither of them were paying attention to Gail...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 26, 2016 12:50 pm

"W-what? N-no way! Gail wouldn't... uhh... I m-mean..." It was hard to refute that claim, she'd heard Gail's voice herself. But... Gail couldn't have! She had absolutely no reason to attack Lia!

Lia coming to Gail's defense like that only seemed to make her angrier. But at least it'd gotten both of them distracted, Gail took the chance to try and break free, bending down and grabbing Rui's legs, and if she could, lift the busty girl out from underneath herself.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 26, 2016 10:22 pm

"What are you talking about, didn't you SEE he-"

"UWAAH!"

Aoi's reply was cut short as Rui was suddenly laid out on her back, Gail having used the distraction to break out.

"YOU!" the light brunette shouted angrily, reaching out and grabbing Gail by the hair with both hands.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri May 27, 2016 1:34 am

Lia had NOT seen Gail come in and bash her head in, actually. It probably had been Gail regardless of course, but Lia was just trying to minimize the damage.

Gail wasn't doing anything to help her cause though, flipping Rui off roughly, giving the blue-haired girl a stomp to the gut, and was about to deliver a second when Aoi's hands clawed painfully into her hair, tugging her away.

"Um... S-stop it... please...?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri May 27, 2016 1:39 am

"OOOMMPH!" Rui wheezed painfully as Gail stomped her belly, quickly rolling away to try and recover.

Meanwhile, the upset Aoi continued to cattily jerk Gail's head back and forth by the hair, leaving Lia's words to fall on deaf ears. "What is your problem!?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri May 27, 2016 1:52 am

The other brunette tugged painfully on her head, Gail's eyes closed with her scalp burning. "Rrrgh... gett the fuck off!" Gail said loudly, trying to swat Aoi away, driving her knee forward, and hopefully Aoi would be there to meet it.

Lia gingerly crawled towards the chaos in the other end of the ring, still unsure how things turned out like this.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next