Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training your Doggie

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Training your Doggie - Page 9 Empty Re: Training your Doggie

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:56 pm

Lotte slowed down her fingers, but it somehow felt her situation only became worse now. Before there was only growing arousal, but now there was frustration as well. Not being stimulated properly almost tempting Nicia to hump Lotte's fingers, her body shaking as she desperately tried to keep her urge in check. It was quite discouraging to find out that only ten seconds had passed as well!

"H-haaa... n-not g-gooodd... I... c-can't..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:37 pm

"You're gonna learn to control yourself, Miss Nicia... if you fail now, we'll just repeat until you learn!" Lotte said, a little more firmness in her tone. She continued to pump Nicia slowly, giving her at least a chance of making it all the way. Her other hand cupped Nicia's chin, making sure Nicia would be looking at her.

"Ten seconds now, Miss Nicia... Nine... eight... seeeeven... count with me... five..." She gave Nicia's inner walls a little jab as she counted down,

Training your Doggie - Page 9 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 9 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 9 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 9 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 9 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Ten seconds. That's all what left for her to finish this little game. Self control seemed to be something she hadn't had for a while, though. Lotte's fingers, despite working her in a slow pace, was still driving her towards the edge. She would have counted along if it wasn't for her lips too busy moaning.

All of a sudden, she felt a jab from Lotte's digits, causing her to tense and arch, much to her horror as she realized what's happening.

"Aaaahhh...! Ahhhnnn...!" Nicia moaned and writhed as her womanhood spasmed, her juices coated the fingers of Lotte. "N-nooo...!"

The tanned girl then panted heavily while looking at the blonde with a rather scarred look. She was oh so close, and yet she didn't make it until the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:13 pm

"Four... thr-oh!" Lotte watched her Egyptian guest spasm on her bed, suffering a second orgasm from her fingers. "Aw... so close..." Lotte smiled, leaning downwards, until her face was an inch from Nicia's.

"You almost made it, Miss Nicia... but we don't score by almosts here. And I even slowed down when you asked..." Lotte said, sounding disappointed in Nicia, as if there was a lack of effort on her part or something. "You're going to be punished... just like a bad little doggie should. And then, we will continue... and don't expect me to go easy on you anymore." Lotte whispered dangerously... although in truth, she was barely able to hide her grinning!

Training your Doggie - Page 9 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 9 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 9 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 9 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 9 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:36 pm

"Uuu... I-I'm s-sorry..." Nicia whimpered, her blushing went deeper as Lotte brought her face close to hers.

Her eyes then widened a bit as she heard the blonde announced that she was going to be punished... and that they were going to keep going afterwards. Considering that Lotte probably had already knew all her weak points, the tanned girl wouldn't dare to imagine how many rounds it'd take until she could get it right! A part of her was pretty excited about the thought, but it also sounded a bit scary at the same time...

"B-but... but..." Nicia tried to protest, although it was clear that she had nothing to argue with.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:51 pm

She listened to Nicia's stammering, and silenced her by covering her lips with her still-dripping palm. "Sorry, Miss Nicia, you're gonna get punished, no buts about it! Well, actually..." Lotte giggled for a second, then grabbed Nicia's hips and turned her over on her front. "Please lift your butt for me, doggie... let's see you wag your tail~"

Lotte was really enjoying herself. This would be a long afternoon together, and she intended it to be as fun as possible! Once Nicia raised her butt up, she would rub her palm in a small circle on it, almost like marking a spot. "Hmm... you were off by 3 seconds, so at 5 each... your punishment is going to be 15 spanks!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:03 pm

Lotte wasn't taking any excuse, and Nicia soon found herself being flipped over. She could guess what sort of punishment waiting for her with Lotte giving a bit of hint, but she had no choice but to comply. With a little hesitation, the tanned girl raised her butt up, bracing herself for being smacked in the rear.

The blonde didn't do that immediately, though. Lotte was rubbing her ass first instead, before informing her that she's going to get a total of 15 spanks. Nicia felt a little shiver from hearing it. She wasn't sure how hard Lotte would hit her, but the number seemed enough to make her rear red and sore by the end of the punishment...

"Ughh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:37 pm

"You knew the rules, Miss Nicia, so it can't be helped, eheh~!" Lotte giggled a little as she pulled her arm back, letting it hang in the air menacingly for a long second... and then she swung in, palm open.

*SMACK* "One!" She didn't make the impact too hard, she just wanted enough force to see Nicia's perfect asscheeks glow the same shade of red as her face! "Two! Come on doggie, count them out!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 3:52 am

There was a bit of suspense as Lotte pulled her arm back, but waited for a bit to smack Nicia's ass. She braced herself, but caught off guard still due to the delay, prompting her to let out a cute surprised yelp.

"Oww!"

Then another one came. Her butt jiggling from the hit, the tanned skin would soon turn into a shade of pink. Lotte wanted her to count, and Nicia would do so, not wanting for those slapping to get harder if she refused to obey.

"T-Three...! F-four...! Y-yeow...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 10:21 am

Nicia's butt bounced at each slap, and it was already starting to get a cute pink tinge. "Five... Six... Seven... Halfway there~ Nine...! Ten!" Lotte would pause a little, sliding her palm beneath the Egyptian's butt, and palmed her crotch for a bit.

"Oh my~ Can't even wait for our next round to begin, Miss Nicia?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next