» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training your Doggie

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Training your Doggie - Page 10 Empty Re: Training your Doggie

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 5:42 am

"Ow! Ow!" Nicia cried with each spanking between her counting, only gasp and jump slightly as she then felt the hand of Lotte went for her crotch instead of her ass. "Yiiehh...?!"

Panting slightly, she couldn't help but to let out a soft moan at the contact. Her sex was wet, but she'd like to argue that it was the leftover juices from her previous orgasm that caused that. It's not like she had a thing for being spanked!

"H-haa... n-noo... t-that's not..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 6:07 am

"Heh, it is... don't deny it, Miss Nicia... you're just a perverted little doggie that doesn't want to admit it~" Lotte gave her a light slap on the crotch, before returning back to her butt for the final 5 spanks.

"Don't worry, just fiive more, then we can get back to it!" She said, bringing her palm down a little harder than before, watching Nicia's butt ripple.

"Four more... Three more...! Two more... One more...!" Each spank would make a louder impact than the last, until she brought down both hands for the final spank!

Training your Doggie - Page 10 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 10 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 10 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 10 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 10 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 6:18 am

Nicia groaned as she felt the tapping on her crotch, her lower half wriggled a bit in response. Lotte's hand then returned to her ass, and resumed the spankings again. The tanned girl's butt bounced and jiggled, the skin had now became noticeably reddish now. Part of her was glad that it's finally over. She could feel her rear stinging quite badly at the moment after all.

She lowered her head, burying it within her arms as she panted. Now that the punishment was over, the prospect of another round had seemed to excite her a little again. Of course, having denying it moments earlier, she wasn't about to let Lotte notice it for as long as she could help it.

"Nnnghh... ooww..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 6:45 am

Lotte leaned back to enjoy her sexy work, Nicia's wonderful butt painted in a cute shade of pink. "Aww... what's wrong, Miss Nicia...? Don't wanna be my doggie anymore...?" Lotte frowned when Nicia buried her face under her arms. She didn't spank her that hard, right...?

"Don't act like that hurt, Nicia! I know exaactly how tough you are." She decided that Nicia was being just too stubborn to admit it. Nicia had taken much worse punishment from her during their match. If Lotte was wrong... well... she was the one in charge here anyways.

"Now, find yourself a position you're gonna be comfortable with me fucking you in, Miss Nicia... cuz for that little display, the time limit just doubled~"

Training your Doggie - Page 10 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 10 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 10 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 10 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 10 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 6:52 am

"W-waaa...! W-what did I do...?!" Nicia whined like a child as Lotte seemed to take her action as a sign of defiance.

She wasn't in the position to argue, of course. Lotte's place, Lotte's rules, that's how the girl had established it from the start, and she's just a dog for the blonde right now. The tanned girl could only comply with the host's wish as it was, so she just place arms fell on the sides of her head rather than covering it, while her sore butt remained stuck up.

"L-like this is fine... nnghh.."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 7:14 am

"Ooh! Doggie wants to do it doggystyle...?" Lotte giggled a little, sliding on her knees closer to the Egyptian, until their crotches could almost touch. She would clap her hands around Nicia's hips and dryhump her pet a few times, just to see how she'd react.

"Alright, enough of that... get ready... and no cumming till I say so this time!" Lotte called, pulling her hands down and around Nicia's red buttcheeks, and back to the girl's moist pussy.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 7:25 am

Nicia just realized now that she practically asked Lotte to do it doggy style, which only added to her embarrassment considering the girl had been treating her like a dog the whole time. She looked back, half glared yet filled with shame, only to let out a gasp instead when Lotte humped her from behind!

The feeling of Lotte's crotch almost bumping against her own quickly drifted off her annoyance, and so did the hand that cupped her moist sex afterwards. She arched herself and moaned, while trying to control herself with more effort this time.

"Mmmpphh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 9:03 am

Nicia nearly jumped when her crotch made brief contact. Of course, the blonde was still in her bra and panties, so the sensation was a bit lessened for her. "Excited to meet my kitty, doggie...? Maybe you'll get a closer look later~"

Lotte's fingers slid in easily, Nicia's hole was quite well lubricated from before, and would most definitely just get messier as the day wore on. Sliding at a steady pace, Lotte would take care not to hit any of Nicia's sensitive spots too much... she wanted to give her a chance after all.

And it's gonna be even better when it gets taken away!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 9:15 am

"Ahh... mmhh..." Nicia was soon moaning non stop again as Lotte's fingers slided in and out her sex, her lower half moved back and forth slightly along the girl's rhythm.

Her butt occasionally brushed against the blonde's nether region, the contact made her twitched as it stung a bit. She kept reminding herself to hold back, but that seemed like an increasingly difficult task to do as the time ticked away...

"Unnghh... ahmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 10:19 am

Lotte watched Nicia's hips rock back and forth, it was quite a hypnotic sight. It was also a sign that Nicia was already starting to feel it. "Ah... don't get too worked up, Miss Nicia... we still have a long time till you're done!"

She considered slowing down further, but decided against it. "Two minutes, doggie! Hold it in... unless you want another spanking!" Lotte giggled, plunging deeper into Nicia's warm folds.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next