Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training your Doggie

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Training your Doggie - Page 3 Empty Re: Training your Doggie

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Nicia thought that one day she'd bite Lotte for calling her a dog. Only the girl's hand running on her hair seemed to distract her from being too upset at the blonde. In any case she stood up, looking a bit grumpy, and followed Lotte to the girl's place. She hoped that it'd be a short stay. Who knew what the blonde could do to her if she stayed too long...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:44 pm

It was only a short walk from the lockers to the dorm. Ideally, she'd have showered off first, but this was a... special circumstance. "Come on in." She unlocked the door for Nicia and let her in, kinda dragging her inside. The dorm was small, like all of them, and a little bit messy. There were several half-finished costumes strewn from the closet and onto the floor.

"Heh, sorry it's kinda messy. I wasn't uh... expecting guests today. But uh... make yourself at home." She said, closing the door behind her.

"Uh, take a seat on the bed." Lotte pointed at it, the walls beside it plastered with sketches and material lists. "So... um... yeah... about you following me around. We kinda need to fix this lack of self-control..." Lotte wondered just how they could manage that... her thoughts were going back to memories of what happened in the latter of their match.

Training your Doggie - Page 3 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 3 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 3 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 3 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 3 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Nicia took a glance around Lotte's place as they arrived, her eyebrow raised a bit at all the stuffs lying around. She didn't expect the blonde to be the tidy type or anything, but she expected a girl's room to be... not this messy. Then again, there might be someone with an even messier room than Lotte, who knew. She's not here to judge.

She took a seat on the bed, feeling all nervous from being in the place of the girl who fucked her silly just around a week ago. Truth to be told, she had no idea of how to stop herself from being somewhat attracted to Lotte, so maybe, she needed a help from the girl.

"Y-yeah... but what should I do...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:14 pm

"Mmm, like... well, I wanna say just stay away, but that's the thing we're trying to fix." She wasn't used to being in this position, and it made her feel a little awkward. "Weell, if you don't know how to control yourself, then you need someone else to keep you in check for you..."

"Do you have anyone who can do that for you...? Um... I mean, it's kinda an extreme solution, but like... if you're stalking me, we sorta need an extreme answer, you know..."

Training your Doggie - Page 3 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 3 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 3 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 3 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 3 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:21 pm

"Um..." Nicia seemed to be pretty lost in this matter. "I... don't think so..."

That might not be entirely true, but the tanned girl didn't really want to resort to that if she could help it. Initially she thought that she could just get over it after a few days, but now that it had been about a week, she had to say it's a little worrying.

"B-but... it's not like I'm really stalking you..." she tried to argue. "I mean... I don't purposely look for you when we don't see each other..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:37 pm

"No? Well, it's not like I know what you're doing... I'm not the one following you!" Lotte tried to keep the mood light. "But uh... whatever it is, it's really not exactly uh... normal, is it?" Even Lotte knew that it was a bit strange for a cosplaying hentai wrestler to ever bring up "normal" in a serious conversation.

"But um... well, it's really on you to fix it, right...? Do you have uh... any other ideas? I mean, like... it's fine if you wanna get closer... just be more up front about these things! All this hanging around the corners stuff is just..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:48 pm

"E-eehh..." Nicia only seemed to grow more confused and vexed with this situation.

Lotte didn't seem to have a solution and nor did she. It's mostly her own fault that they ended up with problem, she realized, but arguably, Lotte had a hand in this matter as well. It's probably all the sexual attacks the girl did during the match that triggered this, but of course Nicia couldn't really say that.

"No..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:55 pm

"No, huh...? Um... so... well, let's just say it's a problem of you being shy... then it's a pretty easy fix, we just need to get closer!" Lotte smiled. She was definitely not going to make it as a therapist. "So, what do you think... even if it's not it, wouldn't hurt to try, right?"

She didn't notice it, but she'd scoothed a fair bit closer to Nicia on her little bed, maybe her body was telling her something...?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:04 pm

"C-closer...?" Nicia wasn't sure what Lotte was getting at. "W-well... m-maybe..."

She noticed the girl was scooting closer towards her. While she wasn't sure how exactly getting closer would help, Nicia decided to give Lotte's idea a try, whatever that was. It might be better than being stuck with this issue for much longer...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:15 pm

"Okay then..." Lotte closed the small distance between them, and planted her lips against Nicia's. "Mmm..." While giving her the sudden kiss, Lotte's arms would wrap around Nicia, pulling her in!

Lotte's idea of "getting closer" seemed to be a very physical one.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next