Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training your Doggie

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Training your Doggie - Page 2 Empty Re: Training your Doggie

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:23 pm

"Waah...?!" Nicia was surprised to say the least as Lotte suddenly pushed her against the lockers, bumping her back side to make a bit of noise. "W-wha... I-I'm not..." she tried to deny Lotte's accusation, although her expression probably told it all.

She looked like a child caught red handed doing a mistake as it was. How did Lotten even found out in the first place? Her face grew warmer while her back felt an uncomfortable shivers from being found out.

"N-no... I-I have no idea what you're talking about..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:36 pm

"Really...? Good girls shouldn't lie, Miss Nicia!" Lotte giggled, nudging her knee between Nicia's legs. "You want something from me, Miss Nicia... and I wanna know what!" Lotte laughed.

She would give Nicia a little while to give her an answer. If she didn't get one, Lotte would let her down from the lockers with a light shove. "If you're not gonna be a good girl and tell me... then I'll just have to teach you how to be a good girl!"

Training your Doggie - Page 2 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 2 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 2 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 2 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 2 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:45 pm

"Ah...!" Nicia couldn't help but to let a bit of moan as Lotte placed her knee between her legs. "T-this isn't like what you're thinking..." she insisted.

The blonde then shoved her down onto her but, almost lining up the tanned girl's face in front of her naked crotch. Nicia blushed deeper and looked away instantly, bringing an arm up to cover her face, even.

"I... I... uh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:59 pm

"No? Then how about tell me what it is then?" Lotte would again wait for a straight response, but Nicia seemed way too flustered to respond.

"Alright, tell you what... If you're not gonna explain it to me here, we're going back to my place, and you'll explain it to me there." Lotte shrugged, turning back to her own locker with a wiggle of her hips, finding her undergarments and slid into them. "And it's gonna be my rules at my house, just so you know..."

Training your Doggie - Page 2 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 2 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 2 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 2 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 2 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:06 pm

"W-wh... y-your place..." Nicia blurted, unsure at how she really felt at the moment.

As Lotte went to get dressed, she initially thought to use the chance to run. It's going to make things pretty awkward the next time they met without a doubt. The alternative was going with the blonde to her place, explaining something she didn't even understand herself. One night they were on the ring, with her being toyed around and forced to cum until she passed out, and she suddenly began to follow her around. Nicia didn't really know what to say about it, really.

She remained on the floor for a bit, deep in her own thought. Should she run? Should she stay and go with Lotte?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:38 pm

She didn't really mean what she'd said about the whole taking her back home bit, she figured she could just convince Nicia to let her in on her secret by acting a little menacing. At worst, she thought Nicia would just make a break for it, and probably stop stalking her.

"Hey, Nicia? Snap out of it." Lotte leaned down, putting her face right in front of Nicia's. "Come on now, just lemme know why you're stalking me... Like, if it's something serious, I sorta have to know..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:46 pm

"Huh? Ah..." Nicia looked startled as Lotte brought her face close to her own. "I-I don't know..." she replied nervously.

That clearly wasn't the best answer, but Nicia had to say that she really wasn't sure why she started following Lotte around. Normally, one might avoid people who had done all sort of bad things to her, which kinda fit to what the blonde did to her in their match. And yet, for her, it somehow triggered the opposite effect.

"I really don't know!" she emphasized. "It's like... I suddenly want to... get close to you and not at the same time..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 pm

"Oh... Is that so...?" Lotte frowned, not expecting an answer like that. She'd gotten very close to Nicia through their match, certainly, but she didn't think it'd cause... this. "Hmm... Nicia... maybe we need to discuss this more... um privately." She said, using a much gentler tone.

"It's fine if you don't want to, but it's gonna cause trouble for both of us if this little doggie's gonna be following around all the time, heh." She grinned, becoming a little closer to her usual cheery self.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:07 pm

"I-I'm not a dog...!" Nicia seemed to regain some of her defiance as Lotte once again referred her to as a four legged canine.

Once her outburst faded, though, she gave the girl's suggestion a bit of a thought. Perhaps something did need to be resolved between them. She wasn't sure what it was, but following Lotte around all the time would without a doubt stir up some problem at certain point. She gave the girl a pouty look, before letting out sigh.

"Hmph, maybe... you have a point," she admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:20 pm

"Heh, well haven't you been following me around like a lost doggie all along?" Lotte teased her former opponent, fluffing up her hair like she had during the match. "Kidding, kidding!" She raised her hands defensively, before Nicia made that dangerously cute pouting face again.

"Alright, then... we'll go back to my place after all? Don't think the gym's the best place to be having a private chat..." She said thoughtfully, running through a few other possible places that were close... none of the rest seemed that well suited. "It'll be a pretty short stay, most likely, don't worry!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next