Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Nicia's face made for the perfect seat, it even began to vibrate with her muffled shouts! "Mmm! Guess you really like it down there?" purred the naked blonde, as she prepared to give Nicia an experience she'd not soon forget.

Lotte grabbed one of Nicia's ankles, pulling the leg up and over her body, and gently folded it over. She licked her lips, smiling for the camera with Nicia's wet pussy also in the shot. She gave Nicia's butt a few light smacks, each one getting closer to her cute sex. Lotte poked her fingers in again, moving them nice and slowly at first, and quickly sped up as she got more and more excited - helped further by Nicia's warm lips pressing against her own sex!

"Help yourself down there, Nicia!" Lotte giggled, having a lot of fun with her poor opponent.

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Nicia would have screamed her denial to what Lotte said if it wasn't for the fact that whatever she let out would only come out as muffled noises. She felt her leg being pulled up, her squirming did nothing significant to even disrupt the blonde from doing what she pleased.

The spanking on her butt further prompt her to jerk and yelp, her lower half wriggled uncomfortably in a cute attempt to avoid Lotte's fingers reaching her sex. It was only a matter of time until the blonde's digits went into her pussy, though, and the fingering soon turned her putty under Lotte. She moaned and wriggled some more, her squirming inadvertently rubbed her features on the sex of Lotte in the process.

The warmth and the scent of the girl's nether region soon intoxicated her head, however, and she began to lick and kiss the blonde's crotch, somewhat hoping that she might be released if she please her opponent.

"Mmbmbfbf.... mmfff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Lotte was expecting that the shy Nicia would keep struggling beneath her. So she was quite pleasantly surprised when the reserved girl actually brought her lips up to her sex, stroking her tongue up to it. "Oohh... very nice, M-miss Nicia...!" She said, barely holding back a moan.

She slowed down her pumping for the moment, letting Nicia work her over. Her tongue moved quite sloppily, but that was more than fine with her, just feeling that wet muscle glide along her was a huge turn-on! Releasing Nicia, but perhaps not in the way she was expecting, Lotte's hips would start to bounce and grind over Nicia's face. "Ooh... w-wanna make t-this a ra-ace? See i-if ya can make me explode first... I-I'll even g-give you a h-head start! Aahhn... s-so goood~"

She counted down 5 seconds with the same number of slaps against Nicia's perfect butt, before getting at it again, fingering her. Even though the race was solely her proposal, she still felt the need to win it, letting that - plus her horniness - fuel her sexual attack!

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Nicia could have argued that she's barely know what she's doing right now due to being lightheaded from having Lotte's crotch on her face. The more she inhaled the girl's scent and felt her pussy's warmth, the more eager she became with her licking. It's almost like she was put under a spell or something.

The slapping on her butt drew a few protesting groan from her, all of which muffled by the womanhood of the blonde. When Lotte resumed her fingering, however, Nicia bucked slightly, feeling something reignited inside her! Her lower half starting to roll a bit, as if she's trying to hump Lotte's fingers while she continued to lick the girl's wet sex. It wasn't all about winning a race or freeing herself anymore as it was, her mind overwhelmed by lust and ecstasy.

"Nnnfff... nnnggfff... mmffhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Nicia was full of surprises, Lotte was left gasping and moaning under Nicia's own attack! Nicia earlier seemed like such a reserved person, but with her inhibitions down, she was totally different, like a wild beast. "Hyaaah...! N-not so...! Ooogh!!" Lotte'd let her defense too much, and now Nicia was starting to drive her crazy!

Well, if that's how it was going to be... Lotte would see this race through to the end, her fingering helped along by Nicia herself, with the trapped girl humping herself onto them. Pausing only to squeal when Nicia's tongue hit a particularly nice spot, Lotte would use her thumb to rub her tanned counterpart's clit, this might give her the edge she neede, lest she end up cumming first to Nicia's lustful thirst!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:03 am

"Nnnnnnggg...!" Nicia cried into Lotte's crotch as she felt the girl's thumb massaging her clit, her tanned form jerked and twitched instantly from the sensation.

Her licking was slowed down rather significantly as the result, her initial burst starting to fade as she became putty once again from the clit massaging and fingering. It didn't help that she's almost out of breath as well. On the edge of unconsciousness, Nicia would try to lick Lotte's sex as much as she could, not wanting to faint out like this.

She then felt herself tensing up, a sign that she's about to hit another orgasm and she felt a little panicked. The tanned girl also realized she couldn't fight the pleasure, though, and the inevitable soon happened as she began to writhe under Lotte, moaning into the girl's womanhood instead of licking it as her juices began to flow out again from her own sex.

"Mmmmmmmhhhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:24 am

"Uuaaagh...! H-haah.... c-careful n-now...!" Lotte gasped, Nicia refused to relent, and the effects were starting to show. The blonde leaned back, her body jerking with each flick of Nicia's delightful tongue. Her body was giving in to Nicia, but she couldn't let up now, she was so close!

With twitchy strokes, Lotte's fingers made a path for themselves into the cute, wet opening. The blonde could feel Nicia's body tense up just like hers, and she let her instincts take over. "Uuah... M-miss N-nicia... c-can we... c-cum together...?" She sounded surprisingly shy and childlike, given what she was doing, poking her fingers into another woman's sex.

"Ooooohhh...! F-fuuuck! F-FUCK!!" It wouldn't be even a minute before Lotte's back arched, and she came into a state of pure bliss... all over Nicia's cute face. That much barely even registered though, as she fell forward into the warm, caramel-colored pillow that was Nicia's soft tummy.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:48 am

"Mmmmffff...?!" Nicia let out a surprised yelp as Lotte's juices washed her face, somewhat keeping her from going all the way to slumberland.

She finally got a room to breath with the girl falling forward onto her belly, although the air was still quite thick with Lotte's scent as it was. Nicia gasped and panted, her chest rising up and down, her eyes closed as she breathed in and out heavily.

The ref spotted that Lotte was in a pinning position after her fall, and the official wasted no time to start counting. Nicia was somewhat oblivious about it, as at the moment it felt that everything she heard was turning into echoes...

The counts passed just like that, with neither of them seemingly not noticing about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:01 am

Aah... f-fuuck..." She waited for Nicia to push her off, and punish Lotte for not taking her seriously... but it didn't happen. Guess she was too tired. Whatever, she was too hazy, and the fantastic climax would be enough to tide her over for a while. She wanted to roll off of Nicia and let her breathe, but her body just didn't feel like moving at all.

She didn't know that she would be pinning Nicia, or that the ref was actually counting it right now. The blonde girl didn't even see the ref girl come by, or hear the slaps against the mat... it took the ref girl rolling her off Nicia to even register that there was still the match.

"Aah? P-penalty...? Haah?" She said dumbly, making the ref girl repeat herself, rolling her eyes. "Oh... r-right... umm... w-well, I want to um..." Lotte said, wondering exactly what she could ask for. Technically, penalties could be anything, but it wouldn't be much good if both of them were too tired to make it happen. "I... want M-miss Nicia to... woof like a doggie!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:42 am

Nicia was almost as equally surprised as Lotte when the ref reminded them about penalty. It was worse for her since she would in the receiving end of it again, though. She could only hope that it wouldn't be anything that would embarrass her more, but apparently that didn't came true.

"W-wha...?!" she twitched and blushed as she heard the blonde's demand. "Eugh..." the tanned girl gulped, although in the end she was still subjected to the rules and had fulfill her obligations as the punished. "W-woof..." she barked meekly after further hesitation, her drained body felt like shaking from the humiliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next