Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 10:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:06 am

Lotte was a bit too tired to fully appreciate it, but giggled anyways as Nicia went into full compliance. "Heh, good girl... let's see what other orders I can do~" She said, slowly making her way back over to her temporary "pet'.

"So cuute... now... sit up! Umm..." She was going to say "roll over", but that'd be asking a bit much for someone who'd just came twice. So instead, she would extend her hand, still wet with Nicia's nectar. "Lick!"

If Nicia could do those things, Lotte would ruffle her messy hair, giggling. "Good girl~" before giving Nicia a small kiss on the lips.

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:18 am

Barking turned out to be only the start of her ordeal in this penalty session, much to Nicia's horror. It might be obvious to some that Lotte intended to make the tanner girl her pet for the time being, but not to her tired mind. She sat on her knees as ordered, Lotte's voice somewhat made her complied with little hesitation, as if her body just obeyed the girl without really thinking. At least that didn't happen when the blonde offered her cum stained hand in front of her and demanded that she licked it clean.

"W-wh..." Nicia twitched, slightly leaned back instinctively, only to lean forward again and began to lick her own juices on Lotte's hand seconds after.

Then came the girl's hand ruffling her hair, complimenting her like she's a real puppy. Nicia looked down on the floor, unable to face Lotte or the crowds as her humiliation continued. Part of her just wanted to disappear from the ring.

And yet, another part of her somewhat wanted for Lotte to continue treating her like a pet. Perhaps it's Lotte's cheerful nature, her voice having some authority on her without really looking down on her, or the way she pet and ruffled her hair. She must have been crazy for thinking like this, but the thoughts kinda kept flowing into her mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:41 am

It was quite a shame that Nicia could only be a puppy for a short while. Too bad, because she was really quite adorable. Maybe in the future, they could do something else together... perhaps a bit more privately. She loved the gaze of the crowds, but there was a time and a place for everything.

But that would be for later. She pushed those thoughts into the back of her mind, focusing again on the "now". Nicia's tongue danced over her hand quite fluidly... just in time for the ref girl to notify that the match could start up again. "You've been awesome so far, Nicia... think you can go for just a bit more?" Lotte whispered to her blushing opponent/pet, giving her head another soft pat.

"Or... would she rather this match to just end?" She kept the second half to just her thoughts, Nicia looked like she didn't want to be here at all anymore.

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:56 am

Nicia kept looking down as Lotte pet her head again, her mind seemed to be in the clouds. She probably wouldn't be able to offer too much resistance anymore in her current state. Lotte might be quite drained herself after her orgasm, but the tanned girl would still be the more exhausted one between the two.

"A-a bit m-more..." she blurted, glancing at Lotte, her expression painted with uneasiness from uncertainty.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:56 am

Lotte smiled, quite liking Nicia's drive and dedication, even in this situation. She got to her knees, finding it too much of an effort to stand all the way up.

Lotte knew she was tired, but Nicia had to be way worse off. "Seems like you're gonna fall over... well, if you say so!" When both of them were sorta kinda up, Lotte would reach in close, pressing their warm bodies tightly together, her chest mushrooming with Nicia's... and start to squeeze in.

After what they'd done already, this hardly felt intimate... but Lotte figured Nicia could take a short breather before going back to full-out hentai mode.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:05 am

Nicia wasn't actually answering Lotte as she was just repeating the girl's words, but that hardly mattered. She hadn't submitted yet as far as the ref concerned, and until she did so, she'd still be in the match even if she could barely move anymore.

Getting up seemed to be a pretty difficult task for the tanned girl, whose body felt really sluggish after the orgasms she had. She managed to raise herself to her knees eventually, and that was when Lotte pulled her close to the girl again, their breasts mashed against each other. Nicia gasped and arched herself, letting out soft moan as her tanned orbs were almost swallowed by Lotte's. If there was still any resistance left in her, it didn't seem like she'd be able to summon it in her current state.

"O-oohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:17 am

Lotte's hands slid up and down Nicia's arched back, drawing small circles in her body, going all the way down to her butt and then back up. Nicia was almost like putty that she'd be free to shape for herself! If she was in her state, Lotte didn't think she'd be willing to go on, the tanned beauty really was something else.

Slowly pressing further into Nicia, Lotte would feel her breasts mashing with Nicia's caramel orbs, steadily bringing them - and the rest of Nicia - down beneath her. Before long, she'd have Nicia down on her back.

"Hey Nicia..." Lotte seemed like she had something else to say, but didn't continue. Instead, she'd start to rock her body against the cute girl's, moaning lowly as her nipples touched with Nicia's. Her hands slid to Nicia's shoulders, holding her down for one more pin!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:31 am

Nicia was melting into Lotte's sexy figure, or so it felt to her at the moment. The girl's hands running freely on her body probably told everyone else in the arena what they needed to know, if they hadn't already. She felt herself being pushed down by the blonde, and despite her attempt to try holding her ground at the very least, it was quite clear that she's fighting a losing battle with her body already pretty drained.

"Ah...!" the tanned girl let out as she was put on her back again, Lotte's nipples brushed back and forth against her hardened own made it almost impossible for her to even try of thinking about fighting back as it was. "N-no... no..." she mumbled her protest weakly while the ref began to count once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:47 am

Lotte would've been entirely satisfied to just lie on top of Nicia for an hour... she was just so soft and cuddly. But she'd have to amp it up, at least a little, for the sake of the match. Although it hardly felt like one at this point, more like just free time for her to play with the lovely tanned girl.

It seemed it took no time at all for those three seconds to pass, and once again, she'd earned herself another request from Nicia.

"Let's go for a walk, Nicia!" She suggested innocently, smiling at the poor panting girl. She got onto her feet, knowing well Nicia wouldn't be able to do the same. "Well, it's fine if you crawl like a doggie too~"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:54 am

It was so easy for Lotte to pin Nicia for another three seconds. Hell, the count probably could be raised to ten and she'd still be able to pull it off as it was. Nicia barely knew what's going on anymore. She tried to get up, but in the end she had to stay on her hands and knees for the time being, her legs too shaky to fully get up.

"Uuu... I-I'm not a d-dog..." she denied, despite looking like one at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next