Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 9:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 8:27 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 7:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:20 pm

The ref girl nodded, accepting Nicia's squeaked submission, raising Lotte's arm in victory. "Yeah! Thanks for your support, guys!" Lotte smiled at the crowd, though she didn't really feel that victorious rush like she'd expected, the match had been a bit... Well, she'd certainly had her fun, too bad it would be coming to an end.

Did it though? "Umm... Hey, Miss Nicia... do you... think you could indulge me a little?" She sounded a little hesitant, Nicia had looked like she'd wanted to just leave for a while now, and Lotte was asking her to stay. "Can I give you... um... O-one more... please...?" Lotte said, turning Nicia a little in her lap to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:40 pm

The match was over, and what a night it was for Nicia. She could barely move as it was, too exhausted from everything she went through, a part of her wanted to just request the stretcher to carry her out of this arena even if she's not gravely injured. Lotte seemed to have a different idea, however.

"W-what... n-no m-moree..." she replied weakly, although as it stood, Lotte probably can just do whatever to her drained body.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:01 pm

"I'm reeally sorry, Nicia... but... it's not over yet! You guys think I can make Miss Nicia pass out?" The audience went into a frenzy at that. She might be ruining a potential relationship, but she didn't want to leave the ring with her urge so unfulfilled!

Wrapping one arm around Nicia's back, she would hug her close, letting their slightly sweaty bodies mash together. "Mmm... I just can't control myself... when I see such a cute little doggie, eheh~" Lotte giggled, stroking Nicia's fluffy hair with her free hand. A few seconds of that, then she would let Nicia down, setting her down on her back on top of her lap.

"Mmmuaah..." Pushing her up enough so she could kiss those soft lips, Lotte's other hand went down to Nicia's overheated crotch for one last sexy display!

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 14 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:08 pm

"N-no... noo..." Nicia continued to protest on deaf ears as the crowds cheered for Lotte, encouraging her to make her pass out.

She gasped as the blonde pulled her for a brief hug while ruffling her hair, and for some reason her arousal was starting to rise again. The tanned girl simply blushed as Lotte referred her as doggie again, no longer protesting like before. She might not had accepted it, but exhaustion had zapped every ounce of defiance she had as it was.

"Mmmm..." Nicia meekly purred into Lotte's lips, her body wriggled cutely as the blonde's hand returned to her sensitive sex. "Mmm... mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:20 pm

This feeling of control... of completely dominating this girl, who'd been so strong and resilient just a short while ago... Lotte could get used to this! "Mmm...! Mmmmnn....!" Lotte intensified the kiss, slipping her tongue into Nicia's mouth like she'd owned it! Her wet muscle danced around the inside of Nicia's lips, lashing against Nicia's tongue if it would be foolish enough to challenge it.

There'd be no teasing this time around, Nicia deserved a real fucking. Letting her fingers get back into that deep, steady rhythm. One finger pushed in... then two... then three... then... nah, that'd be going too far. Her three fingers jabbed in and out, faster and faster. She was going to make sure Nicia never forgot tonight!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Nicia was truly putty in Lotte's hold. She just let the girl's tongue running wild inside her mouth and bullying her own digit, while moaning and writhing from the blonde's fingering. Pleasure quickly took over and made her submissive to Lotte, who had thoroughly subdued her to this point. The tanned girl now had pretty much resigned to her fate of being Lotte's toy, which purpose was to be played by the girl until she was satisfied. It wasn't really a bad feeling, really...

"Mmmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:41 pm

It really was too bad that she couldn't bring Nicia back with her. Oh well, you're making up for it right now, aren't you? Her mind reminded her. Lotte mentally shrugged, while she satiated her lust.

Pumping those fingers more and more inside of Nicia, she could feel the girl almost melting in her arms. That was just a sign that she was close to her goal. She searched for Nicia's little nub again, and would actually pinch the clitty this time. Like she had promised the crowd, she was going to make Nicia pass out... and she never promised something that she wouldn't deliver on!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Nicia couldn't contain herself no longer. Lotte was in full control of her body as it was, particularly her arousal. The blonde's fingers slipping in and out her sopping wet sex made her arousal peaking up in no time again. Lotte had already knew where her sweet spots were, and that clit massaging she did always worked wonders to her highly aroused body. Nicia's eyes rolled, her body began to tense again as she gave Lotte a submissive gaze, almost as if she's asking for a permission or something.

"Mmmmmmm...!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:57 pm

Lotte finally pulled back from the kiss, gasping a little for air. She glanced down at Nicia, reading her eyes. "Yes, little doggie... you can cum... and you WILL cum!" Lotte said, punctuating her command with a long deep jab, aimed at the spots she knew would drive Nicia crazy. Her thumb and pinky pinched and rubbed Nicia's little nub faster and faster.

"You're never gonna forget tonight, Miss Nicia~"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:51 am

"Mmmmnnnngggghhhh...!"

Nicia let out her ecstatic cry loudly into Lotte's lips as she reached her climax, right after the girl told her that she would. She bucked herself and wriggled her lower half, her juices flew out again from her sex. It wasn't as explosive as before, but the effect on her body remained the same.

Her eyes rolled again and slowly began to close in while she continued to ride her orgasm. Lotte's face began to blur out as her consciousness slipped, her body limped in the girl's hold once she fainted, her expression peaceful. Not even the crowd's roaring woke her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next