Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:29 pm

"Aaah... so sweeeet!" She wasn't hiding her glee at all, Nicia's cute squirms and moans only set her off more! If it were up to her, Lotte would be happy to just take things nice and slow. But the audience wouldn't be satisfied with just that. They were starting to shout and chant, and she'd have to up her pace.

"Sorry Nicia... I'm gonna get a little rougher now..." She moved her hands down, one would hold Nicia's folds open, and the other reached all the way to her large breasts, groping the orbs, and fumbling with the bikini, to untie and set those fantastic beauties free! Meanwhile, she would bring her index finger inside to join her tongue, effectively doubling her assault.

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:42 pm

"W-wha.. n-nnnnnnn...!!!" Nicia had to clamp her lips shut with her hands as Lotte reached for her breast, while also inserting a finger into her slick womanhood. "Nnngggg...! Nnnffffff...!" she continued to shake her head while writhing on the mat, feeling herself being driven closer and closer towards the edge.

The audience clearly wanted to see her burst. Lotte was simply giving them what they want by stimulating the helpless Nicia, who's resistance getting overrun by the growing ecstasy. She arched herself, almost bridging her tanned figure her expression starting to turn silly as she could feel herself approaching a possible powerful climax!

"N-no... I'mh.. g-gawd... oohh... mmff..." even her hands couldn't really contain her moaning anymore as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Lotte twisted and tugged on the bikini top, making it a race with herself between getting the top off and making her tanned partner climax! "Mmm..." She would pull her head back, letting her fingers take over the task completely.

"Don't fight it, Miss Nicia... I'm here to make you feel good..." She said softly. Her gentle tone didn't match her rough actions, she brought in a second and third finger, pushing in deep! "Let it happen~"

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:13 pm

"W-wai... a-ahhnn...!" Nicia tried to protest as she felt Lotte inserting another digit into her sex, and another one afterward. "N-nnooo... I-I'm... oohhh...! Aaahhmmm...!"

She let out a blissful cry, her body tensing briefly before she began to thrash around on the mat, her bikini top came off in the process. Her juices flew out from her sex, coating the fingers of Lotte while she moaned loudly despite her effort to contain herself earlier. Her orgasm laster for a couple of seconds before she limped on the mat, an arm covering her face as she lied there, exhausted, humiliated, and yet somewhat relaxed as well.

"Ooohh... g-gawd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:33 pm

It was almost a tie, she managed to fumble off the tiny top just in time to see Nicia's body overload on pleasure, twitching and writhing on the mats. The flood of warm fluids was more forceful than she thought, coating not just her fingers, but also splashing onto her face! "Oh wow, you really were holding it in, huh Miss Nicia?"

She would give Nicia a few seconds to herself, it'd be too cruel to take advantage of her right away after that, just licking up the sweetness on her fingers. she'd give Nicia a passionate kiss - on her mouth this time. "Think you can keep going~?" Forget winning, Lotte just wanted to keep the fun going!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Nicia's mind was blank for a few seconds, until she felt the kiss from Lotte. She mumbled weakly into the girl's lips, and gasped again as the blonde pulled away. Her body felt sluggish after her orgasm, but she couldn't say that it wasn't good. Her climax alone was the proof of what her body felt about Lotte's work after all.

"H-haa... I-I'm... n-not d-done..." she replied somewhat unwittingly, before trying to roll around to the side so she could pick herself up. "N-not... d-done... nnghh..." she repeated, as if trying to tell herself to keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Lotte really liked Nicia, she was cute and kinda innocent, a definitely rarity for the league. She gave her another friendly pat on the head, and would help tug her to her feet. "Heh, you really are tough, Nicia!" She smiled, and removed her tiny bikini top, no reason for modesty any more!

If Nicia didn't make the first move, Lotte would swing her sluggish foe into the ropes, and jump after her, arm extended and lined up to smack her in the chest!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Lotte's patting made Nicia blushed slightly again, but at least she was a bit too tired to feel embarrassed right now. Despite stating that she's not done, she didn't offer any resistance when the blonde pulled her up, and did nothing when Lotte was taking her time removing her top. She stood there instead, blushing and looking mesmerized at the girl's now naked figure, only to be reminded about the match when Lotte then whipped her to the ropes!

"Aaahhh...?!" she yelped, although she managed to turn herself in time, bouncing her back off the ropes.

Things seemingly went a bit too fast for her at the moment, though. Seeing Lotte's already so close on her again, Nicia could only cross her arms in front of her chest before the blonde struck her, the impact sending her on her floor once again!

"Augh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:35 pm

It only took a second, and Nicia was down again! She bent down beside her head, pulling her by the arms a little closer to the middle. "Come on, Miss Nicia! I know you can do better than that! I'm not gonna go easy on you, even if you say please~" Lotte said encouragingly, groping her breasts playfully.

Once she got bored of that, Lotte moved onto her knees, holding her crotch low above Nicia's head... and placed it gently down against her cute face.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Nicia didn't need to be told that she could have done better. Everything seemed to go downhill after a certain point, which was pretty frustrating considering she started the match quite well. At the moment, though, she felt quite disoriented and could only moan weakly as Lotte dragged her and groped her breasts.

She then noticed something that really made her blush: Lotte lining up her crotch right above her face. Her eyes widened, but her body felt stunned, not allowing her to move for some reason. She wanted to scream her protest, but her lips only gaped open without any sound coming out as Lotte lowered herself and planted her sex on her face...

"Mmmffff...!!" her cry came afterwards, but it was muffled by the crotch of the blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next