» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Avenging a Friend

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Avenging a Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenging a Friend

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:24 am

“I told you I am not going to apologize for what I did. I gave it my all in that match and I have no reason to apologize. I honestly don't need to keep hearing this from you, I get enough of this crap from Gabbie but at least I can see her point of view. I have business to attend to and much paperwork to do.” stated Akiha as she would now attempt to make her way past Amy, ignoring the girl and move past this.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:52 pm

Akiha decided enough was enough and actually had the gall to try and walk past her! Naturally Amy grabbed her shoulder and stopped her pulling her so they were face to face again. "You seem to have me confused with someone who was asking you to apologize. I'm telling you how this is gonna happen, don't make me regret just not coming in here and kicking your ass!"

Amy figured that it was only a matter of time before a fight broke out but then an idea popped in her head, one that Akiha might actually find interesting. "How about this since you suggested a match an like to make them up. An 'I'm Sorry' match, you win and I apologize for intruding on your locker and wasting your time. I win and You give a heartfelt apology to Chelsea and the the winner decides how sincere the apology is."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:47 pm

As Akiha tried to get past Amy, she was suddenly pulled by her shoulder and turned to face her opponent. She then heard what her opponent said and was not impressed, in fact, she was insulted at such an idea. “What a ridiculous match, one of the silliest ideas I have heard. A match to make one of us to say sorry? What is the point of an apology if it's not sincere? Seriously this is just a waste of time and a blow to the person ego. Such an apology can never be sincere if it is forced. In fact, I fee this would only make things worse between us. I am insulted by such an idea!” stated Akiha in an annoyed tone. This person was just wasting more and more of her time and the raven hair wrestler was starting to grow impatient.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:13 pm

"Pfft, please you've introduced the personification of ridiculous matches at least mine accomplishes something. Seriously the way you talk are you a manager or a wrestler? You act like you understand the politics of the business when your clearly lacking in it."

Amy growled, despite her desire to just knock her teeth out, it wasn't about her this time, she had a plan in mind and she was getting some payback for her friend and Chelsea would hate it if Amy just beat her up. "How about this, since your so convinced Chelse would be better off with some manger telling her what to do. Why don't you pay for one instead if I win our match? I'll even let you come up with whatever punishment for me if I lose." Amy didn't like the idea given her own idiotic manager pairing her with her a partner she hated but she had to get something from this visit.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Akiha would let out a little giggle as she heard what Amy had to say. “For your information, I am a manger. Not just for myself but for a number of wrestlers as well. So yes I do know how things here run. I will make you a counter offer. If you beat me in a match, I will be Chelsea manager for a month, for free and will do a good job as I have done with my other agents. But then what do I get out of such a match. Perhaps if I win, I get to put you in one match of my own choosing.” stated Akiha as she then gave a smirk.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Amy let out a laugh at Akiha's' words. "Why am I not surprised by that fact? I should have figured, you reek of bulshit." Her smile ended as Akiha reached the end of her bargain. "No offense but I dont even trust my own manger, hoe the heel am I supposed to believe you of all people can be trusted to not try and ruin her career, you don't even have the brass to apologize! Seems more like a double edged sword then a proper offer. And you said I had ridiculous ideas."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Akiha would be annoyed at such a statement. “This is my career. If I give her bad service and it is seen, then who is going to want to hire me as their manager? So if I did a crappy job, I would be screwing myself far worse then I would be screwing herself over. It would also ruin my reputation in AFW. Now if I did a good job and she enjoyed her services, everyone would want to hire me.” replied Akiha as she fired back.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:57 pm

Amy actually looked dumbfounded at Akiha's anger before replying. "I don't know if you've noticed but there are people who literally put their clients through hell and still get hired. And their are some sick individuals both I the ring and out of it so excuse me if I insulted you but my friends well being isnt something I take lightly, especially from you. Your words not good enough."

Amy retorted, this woman had some serious ego acting like she should be surprised by Amy's mistrust, still she was liking the idea a bit, but she had no proof of Akiha's worth as a manager, and she couldn't get this girl to apologize what was stopping her from breaking the deal?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:17 pm

What Amy said was true but those wrestlers were not say A grade material.  “Some managers do suck and do terrible things.  That being said, those managers tend to be cheaper and not really have the well known A listers.  I tend to treat my clients well.  If you doubt me, you can ask my rival manager, O.Van.  You can research him and see how well he treats his girls before asking him what he thinks of me.  Some people may not value it but I for one value my word.” stated Akiha in response to the blond wrestler comment.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:26 pm

She didn't seem to be lying, but Amy wasn't the best lie detector still if what she was saying was true then the rival manger would likely just say whatever was the opposite of the truth about her. And even then Amy didn't have the time or the patience to do so, she would just have to take her word for it.

"Fine, anything beyond the standard match? And when I win I better not here a much a kne complaint from Chelsea or I'll be back and I won't be nice about it either."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next