Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sofia vs Yoshiro

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sofia vs Yoshiro - Page 3 Empty Re: Sofia vs Yoshiro

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Sofia moaned out inbetween the breasts of Yoshiro, continuing to push on her opponent's shoulders as her thrashing waned and ceased. At this rate all she was going to accomplish was hasten Yoshiro's victory with wearing herself out and be smothered out. If this wasn't a match, then maybe Sofia would allow Yoshiro with such a distinction.

But she wasn't ready to lay down and be beaten so easily. "You're...going to have to do better!" Sofia muffled out from between Yoshiro's breasts as she attempted to bring her feet up to the hips of Yoshiro to try and push her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:17 am

Yoshiro lowers her eyes as her lips curl up. "You want some air?" She lifts her chest up and off of Sofia. "Your moans are just beautiful..."

Suddenly, she felt the feet of her opponent come onto either side of her body and try to push the bird away. "Better? I don't exactly have the biggest chest. But..." She chuckles. "Maybe I can just get closer..." Yoshiro tries to place her chest back don onto Sofia's face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Sofia gasped out for air when she felt Yoshiro's chest finally lifted from her face as she gave a small scowl up at Yoshiro. "I think....you've had enough time!" she let out as her hands would quickly move to grab on to Yoshiro's covered breasts, giving them a hard push to try and force Yoshiro off of her and trying to get her feet up to her hips to try and aid her in forcing her opponent off of her.

If she was able to, she would scramble up to her feet and back up into the corner, choosing to retreat and recompose herself instead of trying to dive in on Yoshiro.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:36 pm

It was unexpected of Sofia to put her hands on Yoshiro's chest lile that. It certainly made her back up, standing yp on her feet while Sofia opted to crawl bavk and into a ring corner. But the bird could not wait for Sofia to get up.

"Hmph! Someone wants to get touchy feely!" She calls out, starting to walk towards the corner Sofia claimed!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Backed into a corner as she saw Yoshiro coming at her, Sofia gripped on to the middle rope as she was sitting on the bottom turnbuckle. She knew she wasn't going to win on the defensive like this, she had to turn things back around on her opponent as she thought she saw an opportunity to strike back. "Yeah...me!" she shouted as she attempted to launch herself out from the corner.

If she was able to take Yoshiro by surprise, she would attempt to tackle her back on to the mat, shoving her shoulder into her gut and quickly try to scramble up her body and shove her tits into her face for a breast smother.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:28 am

Yoshiro should have expected that. Anyone or anything cornered will leap out. In this case, quite literally. Sofia lunges out at her, slamming a shoulder into Yoshiro's stomach and making he eyes widden as she was taken down.

She stumbled for a moment on her feet before collapsing with Sofia on top of her. "Ugh...Whaaaa!" Yoshiro couldn't get out from under the opponent and had a big pair of breasts come down on her to smother! "Mmff!" She cries out while flailing around.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:46 am

Managing to take down Yoshiro, Sofia smiled as she wrapped her arms around her head and forced her to go nose deep into her tits. "Hu hu hu, not so fun when your face is trapped is it love?" she quipped out. But she wasn't just satisfied with just that, she wasn't going to lose her opportunity to keep Yoshiro's breasts in her face just because she was sloppy.

Wrapping one arm around one of Yoshiro's to keep it from pushing, she would wrap her legs around her opponent for a body scissors to keep her close. Looking to tuck her ankle underneath her other leg's knee for the most amount of squeezing ability, all the while keeping her other arm wrapped around Yoshiro's face. "How's that love? Does my breasts suit your fancy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:55 am

Gettimg more and more trapped by the moment, Yoshiro's eyes widen and her air starts to cut out. She kicks her feet around like it would do something but that quickly proved to be a moot point. And her muffled cries and screams would be heard by no one but her captor.

Her extended arm, caught by Sofia, pounds a closed fist on the canvas as she was forced to take the punishment. And she couldn't respond any other way than muffled cries to the opponent's questioning.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:57 am

Sofia smiled, letting out moans every now and then as Yoshiro's struggling in her chest continued to send little jolts of pleasure through out the Brit's body. Her grip would loosen every now and then, reapplying itself to keep Yoshiro's head between her chest.

Her legs clamped tight around the girl's body, feeling Yoshiro pound against the mat. "Oooh? Was that a submission? Is my breasts too much for you love?" Sofia teased out, knowing full well that it wasn't anything near a sign of submission as she lessen her smother to get a better look at the cute face between her breasts, thinking that she had a decent hold to control her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:37 pm

The differing pressures kept Yoshiro from completely knocking out. But that wasn't going to be known to Sofia unless she's saw that herself. It was the only thing Yoshiro had to ger advantage at the moment. But the body scissors locked around her waist was getting to her.

In an attempt to get free, Yoshiro uses the strength she had left to try and roll them around, over, side to side, anything to break free of the doubly dangerous hold.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next