Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sofia vs Yoshiro

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sofia vs Yoshiro - Page 2 Empty Re: Sofia vs Yoshiro

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 am

Well verse in the rather naughty side of this kind of wrestling, Sofia managed to use that to her advantage as she slipped in and got Yoshiro on her back by sweeping out her legs from underneath her. Smiling as she was mentally patting herself on her back, Sofia was about to swoop in and take her spot on top of Yoshiro, however her opponent was not to keen on that idea as she began kicking, hitting Sofia in her stomach.

"Guh! He-hey! Stop that!" she let out as she attempted to grab at the kicking foot of Yoshiro.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:09 am

Yoshiro wasnt going to go down, or in this case get smothered, without a fight! The woman tries to send a flurry of kicks at the stomach of Sofia, her heels connecting to the opponent's stomach and thighs. It was a bit of a panic move but she was gonna do it. But her foot was suddenly grabbed! "W-What?" She flexed her foot around a few times to realize that she was in the grip of Sofia. Let me go!" Yoshiro tries to throw her other foot against Sofia's leg

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:58 am

Gripping on tightly to Yoshiro's foot, Sofia was sure not to get caught by the other leg that was ready and willing to flail about if it meant it could free it's companion. Seeing the foot lashing out at her leg, Sofia took a step back to avoid the hit, dragging Yoshiro with her. "No no no~ I still have many plans for you!" she quickly responded, completely denying Yoshiro's demands to be freed.

Pulling harder and harder on the foot, Sofia attempted to jerk Yoshiro towards her, stepping to the side to quickly pass the kicking legs of Yoshiro before attempting to drop down, chest first on to Yoshiro.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:11 am

Her kick missed. But her caught leg and foot got free. This was at the expense of Sofua slamming down on Yoshiro. Their chests much together, forcing a light and cute moan to escape from her mouth. Yoshiro looked away for a moment before turning uer he a to look back to Sofia with a frown.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:22 am

Letting out a grunt as she landed on top of Yoshiro, chest clashing against each other as Sofia's crashed down on her's. Sofia decided to rub in a good measure, moving her chest up and down on Yoshiro's, letting out a quick moan. Looking at Yoshiro she saw a frown on her opponent's lips and flashed back a sultry smile. "What? Don't tell me that you don't find this fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:32 pm

"I dont find this fun..." Her lips curl into a smile and she wrapped her arms around Sofia. "At least not when Im on the bottom!" She tries to roll them over so that Yoshiro could so on top, switching their positions. And to top it all off, Sh would lean down and moan into the woman's ear.

"Thats how you moan...Ill be sure to make you do it right."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:10 am

Sofia's smile was soon flipped upside down into a frown when Yoshiro quickly roll the two of them over, now she was on the bottom. "H-hey!" she let out as she heard Yoshiro moan in her ear, gave her a real chill down her spine, tingling with excitement.

"Ooooh? I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I get you to moan." Sofia whispered right back as her arms tightened around Yoshiro's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:33 am

Yoshiro started to get up, but the arms of Sofia prevent this from happening. "Oh? I guess Im not going up...But down instead..." She tilts her head a bit maniacally and drops herself down on Sofia, chest to face. This wasnt going to work first try. Yoshiro hadn't pinned her opponent right or made her tired at all.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:14 am

Sofia was successful in keeping down Yoshiro by wrapping her arms around her. Before she had a chance to let out another retort, Sofia was cut off when Yoshiro's breasts dropped down on her face. Sofia quickly got flustered and panicked as she was being smothered, releasing Yoshiro and attempting to push her off while thrashing her legs about. She couldn't deny how quick things could go bad with her face being caught between a pair of tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:28 am

Yoshiro liked being in the dominant position. It allowed her to give the opponent a choice they shouldn't have to choose between. In this case, Yoshiro caught something with her eye that she choose to barter around with.

"You dont seem to be in such a good position." She says, having Sofia pinned down pretty well. "How about I dont smother you so quickly...If I get to do something else?" The bird hungrily licked her lips. "Answer quickly, the crowd...She waits for us."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next