by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Going Hardcore

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori:  Going Hardcore - Page 10 Empty Re: Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Going Hardcore

Post by Lunchador Thu May 05, 2016 3:42 am

A lump caught in Gemma's throat. She knew full well that this was how a number of matches in AFW went, but somehow had avoided it, in her own career. Until now, apparently. "Ooh!" Gemma exclaimed, startled, as she felt Teddy's teeth tugging at the edge of her ear. Blushing hard, Gemma renewed her efforts to pry herself free of the frisky catgirl's grip. All it really amounted to in the moment, however, was further grinding, as Gemma's body struggled and failed to pull away.

"Ahh~!" Gemma exclaimed, looking embarrassed at her involuntary exclamation. "Teddy!" Gemma gasped, as she felt the cat girl's hand sliding down her body, and right into her trunks. "Frisky!" she gasped, eyes beginning to roll back in her head as the white-haired young woman's head rolled back, barely able to process what was happening between them, and unsure how or even if she watned to get out of it, at this point.

Back to top Go down

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori:  Going Hardcore - Page 10 Empty Re: Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Going Hardcore

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 06, 2016 1:04 am

"A frisky kitty is a good kitty!"

Teddy responded, rubbing a bit faster between Gemma's legs, glad nobody else could see the rather intimate moment. Sure, it wasn't entirely fair, but it was a hardcore match, anything went!

"So Gemma? You liking it, or not? I can stop...if you just submit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri May 06, 2016 4:30 am

Gemma continued to try and squirm away, but her protests were getting physically weaker.  The rubbing of her legs against Teddy were getting slower and slower, the bucking of her hips completely dissipating into a gentle grinding.

"D-damnnit~!"  Gemma whined in protest, as she bit down hard on her lip.  Her heart was racing, now, pounding through her chest against Teddy's, as she felt her body just melting into Teddy.  "I-I wo-whoa," she moaned, shaking her head in weak protest, "won't submit!  Oh!  Nuh-never!  Uhn!  Do you wuh- do your worst!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 07, 2016 9:05 am

While the crowd above began to mumble, wondering what was taking so long for the girls to come back out, underneath the wrong, Gemma was being put through the most...unusual submission hold she had likely ever experienced, Teddy giggling and rubbing faster now as Gemma's struggles slowed.

"My worst? Gemma dear, for that, you'd need these bottoms off so I can work my talented tongue on you...but maybe that can happen another time...well, at least, if your still talking to me after this..."

Teddy replied, turning up the heat a little with faster rubbing and returning to nibbling on Gemma's earlobe, purring loudly in her ear, rubbing their chest's together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon May 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Gemma's futile squirming for freedom continued, as Teddy laid onto her hotter and heavier. "Ooohh," Gemma moaned involuntarily, eyes widening in shock and a bit of embarrassment. The stimulation of Teddy's tight chest against her own soft, sensitive breasts was getting Gemma far more exhilirated than she would have expected. Not that any of this had been expected- mind racing, Gemma couldn't even figure out how she was supposed to defend herself from this!

"Uhmm~!" Gemma moaned again, as she felt Teddy's warm lips on her ear, causing Gemma to pant and squirm faster and harder in the cat girl's grip. Gemma's heart was racing, now, her breathing coming out in hot, fast gasps against the nape of Teddy's neck as the cat girl continued to stimulate her body. Biting her lip, Gemma knew she could make it stop, if she just submitted, but she couldn't allow herself. She had to try to endure, even if she knew her body couldn't take much more of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 14, 2016 7:28 am

"Mmmmmmmmmrrrrooowwwwww..."

Teddy mrowed sensually, feeling Gemma writhe and squirm under her, rubbing their bodies against each other while continuing to rub Gemma off, feeling her body get hotter and hotter, knowing she was closer to popping.

"Cmon Gemma, just give in and let it go...and make sure you scream really loud when you cum..."

She purred, pressing her lips against Gemmas again for a few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue May 17, 2016 1:31 am

The friction of Teddy's lean body against her own, soft and yeilding frame was starting to overwhelm Gemma's senses. She could smell the sweat and breath of Teddy, filling her nostrils, the warmth radiating off of their bodies overwhelming her. Gemma's face, all the way down to her chest, was flushing a deep red color.

"Ooooahh," she moaned, without meaning to. Damn, she thought- Kitty knows what she's doing!

Gemma couldn't help it, Teddy was simply dominating her. The cat girl's fingers were working magic on her, sending chills from her body, radiating from the center and running through her entire limbs. Gemma's toned thighs clenched around Teddy, as everything tightened.

"Nnnuuh, nuh-n-!" Gemma panted, her breathing getting shallow and tight. Unfortunately, Gemma had submitted in matches in the past, and it had been utterly humiliating. This, however, this was something on an entirely different level. With a final, flexing clench, Gemma let out a long, loud moan as she reached climax, before her body released all tension, and lay soft and almost motionless benath Teddy. Gemma couldn't believe what had just happened, as her eyelids fluttered shut and her chest heaved, as she tried to recover. Nearly ready for a nap, however, Gemma would still be putty in the cat girl's hands ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 17, 2016 9:03 pm

"Yeeessss..."

Teddy purred, as Gemma hit her climax, Teddy feeling Gemma's body tense up before relaxing, going nice and limp underneath the kitty. Teddy rubbed her a bit longer, letting Gemma enjoy it before removing her fingers from the girls shorts, wiping them clean and giving Gemma a nice long kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm" Teddy purred as she broke the kiss, nuzzling the two together. "Did you enjoy that Gemma? I hope you're not too mad at me for that, but I really needed the rest and that was the only way to keep you down so I could recover...for whats it worth, I do like you, and wish I could do more...but I think its time I finished this match first!"

Teddy exclaimed, ending the flirting by grabbing Gemma around her legs and starting to drag her limp body, bit by bit, out of the ring, the confused letting out loud cheers as the barefoot kitty dragged Gemma out from under the ring, the crowd noting the girl seemed completely out of it.

"Cmon Gemma, you wouldn't submit, so we still gotta pin ya..."

Teddy grumbled, gently picking her opponent up and rolling her into the ring, sliding in herself and looking at the crowd. With a smile, knowing the would forever wonder what had happened under the ring, she posed on all fours, letting out a loud "Mrow" as she crawled onto Gemma's body, pressing her hands gently on Gemma's shoulders and nodding her head for the referee to start the pin count!

"One!"

The ref girl yelled, slapping the mat with her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed May 18, 2016 6:01 pm

"Ooohh~" Gemma moaned, as she went limp beneath Teddy. The rush of all that tension leaving her body was incredibly heady, leaving every bit of her tingling. Teddy even let her bask in it, for a moment, letting her breath leave her in one long, deep sigh, before locking lips with her. Weakly, Gemma's tongue flickered at Teddy's lips, while she accepted the gesture.

Gemma was completely lost in the moment, after it had happened. She could hear Teddy talking to her, asking her questions ... but damn if Gemma knew what those questions were! It was all she could do to keep from passing out. When Teddy took her by the boots, and started dragging her limp body out from beneath the ring, there was little Gemma could do, to protest.

Instead, the white-haired British punk wrapped her arms around her head, ached her back, and tried to wake herself up. Gemma's face flushed a bit red, as she heard the cheers of the crowd fill her ears. What was that for? Had they- Oh, God, had they heard her moaning, down there? Did the fans know what had just happened?

Embarrassed as she was, Gemma still rested, as Teddy picked her limp body up and rolled her into the ring. Could they notice the way her nipples were threatening to poke right through her top, she wondered? The deep crimson flush of her cheeks? The way that her legs were trembling, even if they weren't even trying to support her?

This self-consciousness ate away at Gemma, as Teddy went for the pinfall. The British girl was completely out of it, putty in Gemma's hands as she went for the pin. She couldn't let it end like this, she realized- cumming herself into defeat, the cat girl's proverbial chew toy! She had to fight back!

"TWO!" the ref called out. With everything she had, Gemma twisted at the hips, and threw an arm up and over herself. She put everything she had left into kicking out of the pinfall, absolutely desperate to not hear that final, humiliating three-count!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Teddy laid on top of Gemma and let out a contended sigh, about to achieve her first win in the AFW...until Gemma kicked out, forcing her off of her!

"W-What!? Oh come on!"

Teddy yelled, eyes wide in shock as she looked down upon Gemma, unable to believe she could kick out after everything that had happened in this match so far.

Getting to her feet, Gemma sighed, looking around before grabbing the now dented steel chair, placing it flat on the mat near the turnbuckle before making her way back to the still recovering Gemma, pulling her up to her feet and moving her over to the turnbuckle.

"Your tough as hell Gemma, but I think this is gonna put you out!"

Lifting Gemma and sitting her on the turnbuckle, Teddy climbed up, raising her fist to get the crowds full attention

"Time to finish this...with a Super-Kitty-Plex!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next