Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

O Fortuna!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

O Fortuna! Empty O Fortuna!

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 am

"I am SOOOO not jealous of Mercy Wrenn... Why would I NOT be happy for her!? She's only got the most prolific client in AFW and im stuck giving financial advice to wrestlers!"

"God. I should really stop talking to myself."
These were the thoughts young Chloe Hollister as she thought of the recent success of her BFF, Mercy Wrenn while she was stuck at the office and missing out on all the drama, adventures and dreamy hunks. They were supposed to be BFF's! why couldn't Mercy just share the wealth!?

Chloe never found out why and today she was spending her afternoon at the AFW operated clinic in Tokyo located in the AFW headquarters. There, Chloe was reading Cosmo and was on the '130 sexual position that you and your man have to try!'. Each page was something interesting and made her want to try it, but with marketing reports and plenty of clients, Chloe wasn't going out alot. Rather she remained in the waiting room, reading a magazine while awaiting her annual and Free, check up!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

O Fortuna! Empty Re: O Fortuna!

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:01 am

As Chloe sat in the clinic reading her magazine Joy was watching her from behind her desk with a smile on her face. "My, My, look what fell into my lap today." Joy would say as she would stand up and move over to Chloe. "Ms. Hollister i will see you now." Joy said as she would motion Chloe to follow her to her office. "Please follow me so we can begin to check you out."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Chloe perked her head up when she heard her name called and set down her magazine. "Wow! So fast!" She beamed as she stood up and followed Joy.

"You're Nurse Joy, right? So you ACTUALLY practice in the medical field? The whole nurse thing isn't actually a wrestling gimmick?" Chloe asked with a tilt of her head as she followed the nurse.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:21 am

Joy just smiled as Chloe followed her. "Oh yes, I am a trained medical professional. Wrestling is just a hobby for me." Joy would say as she would lead Chloe to her office. "Ok, so i am going to start by asking you some pretty standard questions." Joy would say as she looked at her clipboard. "Are you allergic to anything? Are you all caught up on your shots? Have you been seriously injured or had any illnesses recently." Joy would ask as she looked Chloe up and down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:05 am

"Just a hobby? But weren't you Friction Hentai Champion? Your performance in AFW suggests you're better than just a typical part timer." Said Chloe, honestly curious about Joy's life before she was asked her own questions.

Chloe put a finger to her lip and thought for a moment. "Lima Beans, yes, and no, no." Chloe responded.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:25 pm

Joy continued to smile at Chloe as she answered her questions. "Well that is good. However, before we continue there is an injection i have to give you. It is just standard procedure." Joy would say as she would grab a needle. "However before i inject it i will need you to take off your shirt." Joy would say as she would wait to see if Chloe would follow her directions.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm

"A new shot? Well I guess that's normal for AFW. People do tend to mix fluids here a lot, hehe~" Chloe responded pleasantly with a musing giggle. before she undid her jacket and unbuttoned her shirt to reveal a pair of modest breasts under her white bra, as well as a bit of a chubby core on her abdomen.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Joy just smiled as Chloe took off her shirt. Now hold still this will only take a second." Joy would say as she would take Chloe's arm and inject the needle into her. Joy would then take a second to put a pink band aid where she injected Chloe before Setting the needle down and grabbing a nearby stop watch. "Now i need you to tell me how you feel." Joy would say as the smile on her face widened. Unbeknownst to Chloe Joy had just injected her with a powerful aphrodisiac.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Chloe made a face as Joy put the needle in her arm but it was all over before she knew it and she would smile as she got a cutely colored band aid.

"How I feel?" Chloe would ask with a raised brow as she saw the smile on Joy's face widen, unable to deny a growing and steadily approaching stirring in her loins.

"O-Ohh.... Ohh! Oh god!" She panted hotly as she felt her temperature rise and her pussy begin to moisten.

Chloe's knees buckled and she staggered back until she flopped up against the door. "N-Nurse! I-I.... I feel... H-Hot~!" Mewled Chloe.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Joy wouldn't stop smiling as Chloe fell against the door. "Hot you say? Well that was fast. I need to record this." Joy would say as she stopped her stop watch and began to write on her notepad. "You seem to be having trouble standing. Here come lay down on this bed." Joy would say as she would try to help guide Chloe to a nearby bed. "Just relax and keep telling me how you feel."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next